• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ Will be the GOAT

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeChoke the GOAT ? Yea right give me a break what a joke & choke artist :L

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry son. Some loyalty is pointless and misplaced. The time and energy you put in being loyal is taking away from something more important. You cant get around that. Nothing is black and white. If you had a grain of sense in your head you would understand that. You cant compare being loyal to a team with being loyal to your God, family, and finance. I know you are emotional because your whussy hurts but you should really change your attitude. I honestly dont care if you get banned or not. Thats one thing you wont have to worry about with me. Only pussies try to get people banned for words. You dont effect me at all. You are on the internet stupid.

Hence why I figure you will try to get me banned...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Botslayer trolling the board with all of this drivel and shit?

Doesn't he have anything better to do in his basement?

Since when did stats become trolling? I posted an article and my hypothesis and either people are providing relevant stats and arguments or you are a Kobe fan/LBJ hater. Pretty simple.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think Karl Malone, Robinson and Stocton were considerably better than what Lebron could ever dream of being. Then I again, I think Bill Russell, Larry Bird, Isaiah Thomas, Kareem Abdul Jaabar, Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan were also considerably better then what Lebron would ever be.

Just as long as you freely admit Lebron James became Kobe Bryant's godfather back in 2004ish. Heavens, at least folks have finally stopped trying to say Kobe could sniff Lebron's socks. Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeChoke the GOAT ? Yea right give me a break what a joke & choke artist
facepalm.gif

Oh, was that one of the five (5) games Kobe actually won against Lebron James in their head to head career? Heh. Lebron is more popular in LA than Kobe is. While ya bullshittin...

...Word.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeChoke the GOAT ? Yea right give me a break what a joke & choke artist
facepalm.gif

LeChoke against LA - LeBron James turns in the biggest choke job of the 2012 NBA season - YouTube

Oh, was that one of the five (5) games Kobe actually won against Lebron James in their head to head career? Heh. Lebron is more popular in LA than Kobe is. While ya bullshittin...

...Word.

Your little cranium is filled with rocks. Kobe is more popular than Lebron all over the world. Just look at last years all star voting. Why do you bother talking basketball , yo?

Make yourself useful, go fetch me a sammich. Word

Here's a link, poet.
http://www.nba.com/2012/news/12/27/all-star-ballot-update-2/#$/2012/news/12/27/all-star-ballot-update-2/index.html

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you if Lebron showed ANY interest in coming to LA he would INSTANTLY make you all forget Kobe. Bryant. Ever. Even. Existed. Word.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you if Lebron showed ANY interest in coming to LA he would INSTANTLY make you all forget Kobe. Bryant. Ever. Even. Existed. Word.

Don't be foolish. I suppose he would make them forget all about Kareem, Magic and all of the other great players who played there, too?

You're delusional. :L

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posting so I can see the last page (hate that glitch with the SportsHoopla system)

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great player. But the greatest built franchises on their back...... Sorry, not even on the same page as Russell, Magic, Bird, MJ, Mikan.

They raised their franchises from ashes.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be foolish. I suppose he would make them forget all about Kareem, Magic and all of the great players who played there, too?

You're delusional. :L

FIFY, and of course it would not make Laker fans forget the greats, but Kobe yes.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY, and of course it would not make Laker fans forget the greats, but Kobe yes.

Lakers fans will never forget about Kobe. I don't care if MJ, Bird and LBJ played there for 15 years all at the same time, they will still never forget about Kobe.

How many future greats better than Lebron do you think could make Miami fans forget about him? Surely you jest.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahahaha...

THIS from the nut hugging Knicks fan. HILARIOUS. DO keep trying, Door prize...

I don't like the heat for their arrogant shenanigans. And I knew it wasn't like the Lakers were gonna win a 'ship. Lol did I REALLY need to explain that? Someone took an extra dose of idiot pills this morning...

It's a shame the Heat didn't lose in the finals. It would've been fun watching all you nut sack licking bandwagoners jump off it head first...
Thanks for proving Monsho right.

You jump on the Lakers bandwagon when you think they're good enough to win a title and then jump off when you think they're not.

So basically that makes you a front running fairweather bandwagon hypocrite.........pretty pathetic.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats to both of you!! You have tied for the most idiotic statements on this thread!!:clap:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving Monsho right.

You jump on the Lakers bandwagon when you think they're good enough to win a title and then jump off when you think they're not.

So basically that makes you a front running fairweather bandwagon hypocrite.........pretty pathetic.

My apologies to BOT and Crotch. I posted about them having tied for the most idiotic statement on the thread prior to reading this gem!!

Congrats JD!!:clap:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhhhhhhh....you're playing the big brother role very well. Not surprised since you and others see how CL worships you.

You deserve a nice soft pat on the back.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhhhhhhh....you're playing the big brother role very well. Not surprised since you and others see how CL worships you.

You deserve a nice soft pat on the back.

:laugh3:

CL's credentials as a lifelong Lakers fan are above reproach!!

Yours as a supposed Knicks fan are quite questionable, however!!:lol:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great player. But the greatest built franchises on their back...... Sorry, not even on the same page as Russell, Magic, Bird, MJ, Mikan.

They raised their franchises from ashes.

With the exception of Mikan I know for sure each one of those players had another HOFer on the team. Who did LBJ play with in Cleveland that fit that category?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First I have always said that Kobe is expendable and that the Lakers will be great after he leaves - EVENTUALLY.

Second: KOBE WHO?