• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if a mod gave you a warning then it be smart to just step back and let it chill for awhile.

lel, did you read that thread? 3, maybe 4 of us gave him a warning to shut up.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as long as a troll doesn't go into a game thread to derail the thread there normally isn't an issue. When a troll does do that and then complains, he gets SENT to the TB. Now the troll wants to talk about respect. He's a fool, no use reasoning with him. Best to let him roam this board as if he had a choice.

First you don't know my intention unless you're God which I know that's not true!

So we can now expect EVERY single person who comes into a SEC thread and makes a derogatory statement about the SEC to get their ass thrown in here? Yes?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no I didn't read the thread. I actually don't even know what the issue at hand is or why he's in here.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the record me and Romeo was going at it then he pulled his little lie about "I've asked you to leave me alone and I would leave you alone and you won't" It was like Eddie Haskell from Leave it to Beaver (if old enough to know) and you fell for it hook line and sinker. I left the damn board and didn't even know I was in here until the next day!!! We were arguing. It wasn't even in the game thread, It was in the thread created from that thread! Like I said, you have the power so be a inequitable as you choose! :suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no I didn't read the thread. I actually don't even know what the issue at hand is or why he's in here.

Then why do you feel the need to interject your opinion? :noidea:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you don't know my intention unless you're God which I know that's not true!

So we can now expect EVERY single person who comes into a SEC thread and makes a derogatory statement about the SEC to get their ass thrown in here? Yes?

You can expect anything you want, sunshine.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my opinion is based on what I have read in here.

There's a lot that happened before anything happened in here. He's here for a reason and still doesn't have the sense to shut up.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record me and Romeo was going at it then he pulled his little lie about "I've asked you to leave me alone and I would leave you alone and you won't" It was like Eddie Haskell from Leave it to Beaver (if old enough to know) and you fell for it hook line and sinker. I left the damn board and didn't even know I was in here until the next day!!! We were arguing. It wasn't even in the game thread, It was in the thread created from that thread! Like I said, you have the power so be a inequitable as you choose! :suds:

Actually, Romeo said you were on thin ice (because of your trolling and BS posts). Your reply was

thin ice? Just hit me how ridiculous that sounds on a sports board! " You better watch it young man you're skating on thin ice!" Only you Romeo! Only you!

my reply

Not only Romeo, FYI

That was my only comment in that entire thread and as far as I can remember the first thing I ever said to you. Your "leave me alone" crap is baseless here.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot that happened before anything happened in here. He's here for a reason and still doesn't have to sense to shut up.

I'm not taking sides, im just stating my opinion on the overall bitchiness that goes on.

I think more people might need to be informed about the ignore button feature. And reminded that if they don't like a certain poster they can ignore them and they become non existent. Otherwise, read at your own risk.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ane notice my one and only post, which drew a PM that I should actually post. It's pretty funny. I'll wait until bamatee gets himself banned, then post it perhaps :happy:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that were the case I would have been put in here a hundred times. :lol:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this the one that Romeo and I are going at it :fencing: and he pulls an Eddie Haskell at the last minute and you think he's not guilty of shit? Is this the one? Oh yea, Wild Turkey, an Auburn fans makes one post about it as well.

I can see where there was absolutely nothing from Romeo done! :laugh3: This is two people who don't like each other, end of story!!!

And if you had an ounce of character Fordman you could easily find out the truth since I joined, that's if the truth means anything to you! :tape2:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody believes your lies. That's why you're in here.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the one that Romeo and I are going at it :fencing: and he pulls an Eddie Haskell at the last minute and you think he's not guilty of shit? Is this the one? Oh yea, Wild Turkey, an Auburn fans makes one post about it as well.

I can see where there was absolutely nothing from Romeo done! :laugh3: This is two people who don't like each other, end of story!!!

And if you had an ounce of character Fordman you could easily find out the truth since I joined, that's if the truth means anything to you! :tape2:

I still have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I care.

As for two people who don't like each other...one of them has been around and lends a lot to many boards. The other is you, a brand new troll who "demands respect and equalatibility" (or whatever the heck it was you made up) despite doing nothing but going into threads with the intent to derail them.

I don't care about your version of the truth. You are banished here for good reason. Keep thinking of yourself as the victim though, it is really working out for you. Don't man up and admit that you fucked around one too many times or ignored a request to stop trolling one too many times. Nope, keep thinking you are be unfairly punished. :lame:

FYI, this quote of yours is your 2,000th post. Lel at you and your 2k post being in the shitter. :pound: If you last long enough, your 3000th will too.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth will come out believe me when I say it. The truth will prevail! :nod:

I just really hope Alabama decides to show up and wants to show the nation who the best team really is. Oh that would be so much fun!!! :laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I care.

As for two people who don't like each other...one of them has been around and lends a lot to many boards. The other is you, a brand new troll who "demands respect and equalatibility" (or whatever the heck it was you made up) despite doing nothing but going into threads with the intent to derail them.

I don't care about your version of the truth. You are banished here for good reason. Keep thinking of yourself as the victim though, it is really working out for you. Don't man up and admit that you fucked around one too many times or ignored a request to stop trolling one too many times. Nope, keep thinking you are be unfairly punished. :lame:

FYI, this quote of yours is your 2,000th post. Lel at you and your 2k post being in the shitter. :pound: If you last long enough, your 3000th will too.

Corruption and abuse of power is always hard to overcome but it can be done! :suds: