• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For future reference, is a "flushed" poster one who's been banned, or something else?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell! I'm in here, might as well have fun!

I have never and will never admit to starting shit. I only respond to the posters who make smart ass posts. The problem is they can't hang and get frustrated. They, like me, go on and on and on but since I'm new and don't kiss ass I get the reputation. Have I ever made a comment to start with? Probably, but very few. I will even say my comment about the PAC having the weakest bowl schedule was probably posted in the wrong place but damn, did WizardHawk go off or what? You would think he is captain of Team PAC, which doesn't exist. :whistle: I still believe 100% about the PAC bowls. :nod: All the damn threads and posts are available just go read em. Not difficult.

Now what I do find humorous is it is the VERY EXACT people (or at least 80%), that I do not get along with, who come in here and try to twist and turn the story to their benefit. I promise it's not difficult to see why! Lets see, by last count it was about 8 to 1 blasting me.

Romeo- He's like the little nerd that tries to hang with the cool kids. They let him so he will do all the grunt work! Can not stand this dweeb. Seen him get so personal with people it should be rated X. Has he ever been put in here? He has trolled SEC threads too many times to count as has many! That's ok though. This is a very west coast heavy sports board.

Cam- He's like immature punk who tries so hard to be cool. Him and Romeo are like Beavis and Butthead!
Always seems to show up with Romeo or vice versa, They love to give each other the thumb. Now where they put it I don't know but it's usually up.

Mamba- Tries to be the cool kid. Get along with him 50/50.

WizardHawk - Just a nerd and nothing will really change that

Fordman- He got his feelings hurt so he turned. He said I sent him a rant on PM. Isn't that against the rules? I was told you could never reference a PM. Never! hmm

HammerDown- Mod who has to be here and tries to fit in

Red_Alert- There are some Nebraska fans I don't click with but they all look alike to me. Pretty sure he's one!

Shanesmansj13- Think he came in to give The Authority more shit then me! OSU is like Nebraska. Get along with some. Some I don't but they all look a like so I never remember which one.

There have been a few others that just came in and made friendly, humorous or generic comments while the above have attacked and attacked and attacked personally. Wonder why I decide to attack back. :scratch:

Summary-It's kind of funny that this thread is probably the most popular thread going right now, from here and the other board! Getting more posts! You get abused and walk away but just can't stay away. Something makes you come back to try and get one more shot in then leave wounded again and the cycle goes on and on. :clap:

As for bandwagonbo, thanks for the ringing endorsement, I think? :noidea:

who gave you the misinformation on pm's and where did fordman post the pm ?
well hammer owns the site

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't fucking get it do you? I don't understand, maybe you have a different term of a "troll" I go crazy for my team and think they can beat anyone anywhere anytime. Excuse me for having faith in my team. My fandom might be different than your fandom, im sorry I don't come across in your Alabama Southern eyes as a calm, confident yet grounded fan. Like apparently all you rammer jammer fuck faces think you are.

You guys want everyone to have southern hospitality type etiquette when it comes to rooting for your team, and if someone is out of compliance with that they are instantly a troll? Fuck off. You haven't been here for even a full year yet, nor has your buddy that just got put in here or the other fan you clumped me into as calling us the biggest trolls of this site.

Be here for awhile before you feel like you have the entitlement to go around stating bullshit.

Thanks OD! You just put the entire problem down in one post! If anyone with any reading comprehension skills can't interpret it just ask! Now don't get confused some of the interpretation is back on you and not all favorable!

SportsHoopla tries so hard to eliminate trolls they are censoring their own boards and not in a good way!

They along with the majority here don't even know what troll means!(When someone can't mention his opinion that the PAC has a weak ass bowl schedule in a game thread on a sports board or he gets exiled is a fucking joke!)

• The things I agree with is being 100% for your team!
  • You and others actually think you are entitled to priveliges because you have been here not the other way!
  • There is a lot of jealousy against the South in here especially Alabama (right now anyway)!
  • Piggy backing the entitlement statement; there is so much favoritism going on in here it's sickening!
  • I love your passion OD. Just wish you didn't make so many bold statements. I do believe there should be some accountability. For the record I have never started a thread bragging on Alabama!!!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who gave you the misinformation on pm's and where did fordman post the pm ?
well hammer owns the site

I know he does that's why I said he has to be around and tried to fit in.

Regarding the pm, I caught all kinds of crap and threatened when I referred to a pm but did not post it. Was also told it's in the rules. :noidea:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regarding the pm, I caught all kinds of crap and threatened when I referred to a pm but did not post it. Was also told it's in the rules. :noidea:

hmmm as long as he didnt post the pm he did nothing wrong ...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup both accounts will be

banhammer.gif

Looks like all three will be banned

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks OD! You just put the entire problem down in one post! If anyone with any reading comprehension skills can't interpret it just ask! Now don't get confused some of the interpretation is back on you and not all favorable!

SportsHoopla tries so hard to eliminate trolls they are censoring their own boards and not in a good way!

They along with the majority here don't even know what troll means!(When someone can't mention his opinion that the PAC has a weak ass bowl schedule in a game thread on a sports board or he gets exiled is a fucking joke!)

• The things I agree with is being 100% for your team!
  • You and others actually think you are entitled to priveliges because you have been here not the other way!
  • There is a lot of jealousy against the South in here especially Alabama (right now anyway)!
  • Piggy backing the entitlement statement; there is so much favoritism going on in here it's sickening!
  • I love your passion OD. Just wish you didn't make so many bold statements. I do believe there should be some accountability. For the record I have never started a thread bragging on Alabama!!!

bolded the two statements I'll mention....

1.) I don't think people who have been here longer are necessarily entitled. But I most certainly think longer membership carries more weight on posters. I cant stand the fact some of the new wave of posters come in here and don't like some of the things (or posters) who have been here for years and they go and bitch and cry about it. That's what pisses me off.

2.) I'll never apologize for my confidence and actions for Oregon. And I feel like I do hold myself accountable. Do I make predictions? Absolutely! Because I trust Oregon will prove me right. WHEN they do lose, I take accountability for my actions.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol you KNOW it's against the rule but don't know the rules. :L

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bolded the two statements I'll mention....

1.) I don't think people who have been here longer are necessarily entitled. But I most certainly think longer membership carries more weight on posters. I cant stand the fact some of the new wave of posters come in here and don't like some of the things (or posters) who have been here for years and they go and bitch and cry about it. That's what pisses me off.

2.) I'll never apologize for my confidence and actions for Oregon. And I feel like I do hold myself accountable. Do I make predictions? Absolutely! Because I trust Oregon will prove me right. WHEN they do lose, I take accountability for my actions.

Don't agree with your #1, at least not toward equitability and fairness to how one is treated, but as for your predictions and accountability fair enough!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and heres another thing. I feel like like the bitching and moaning has gotten ridiculous and it coincidentally has escalated since the new wave of posters joined. Nothing against new membership, it is great for this site, but to piggy back on my statement above about the new people coming in here and finding things they don't like that have been here for awhile and bitch for a change.

I'll admit, and I sure as hell know he'll admit. Romeo and I do not get along. But I have never ran to a mod or anyone to bitch about him.

Whatever dude, the guy has his own opinions, I have mine. This is a online community, not all members are going to agree on things.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't agree with your #1, at least not toward equitability and fairness to how one is treated, but as for your predictions and accountability fair enough!

:laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one cares what you think. Honestly, the sooner you figure that out the better.