• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told by a mod is was against the rules. Was he wrong? :L

I think you are mistaken on what you did or what you were told. Saying you got a pm isn't against any rules. Not sure how else anyone can say it to make that clearer

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, and I sure as hell know he'll admit. Romeo and I do not get along. But I have never ran to a mod or anyone to bitch about him.

Whatever dude, the guy has his own opinions, I have mine. This is a online community, not all members are going to agree on things.

Narcs suck. That should be one thing that earns an auto-ban. And or all bitches have their own special little place where all can view them......Which would be entertaining as hell.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and heres another thing. I feel like like the bitching and moaning has gotten ridiculous and it coincidentally has escalated since the new wave of posters joined. Nothing against new membership, it is great for this site, but to piggy back on my statement above about the new people coming in here and finding things they don't like that have been here for awhile and bitch for a change.

I'll admit, and I sure as hell know he'll admit. Romeo and I do not get along. But I have never ran to a mod or anyone to bitch about him.

Whatever dude, the guy has his own opinions, I have mine. This is a online community, not all members are going to agree on things.

I have not run to a mod either to bitch about Romeo either. We were arguing and the mod interjected himself into the argument, and for Romeo I might add! I can handle the disagreements. Obviously the mods can't!

The only change I want is treat the posters equally and quit thinking every damn thing is trolling! I like a good debate. Well guess what? A debate is a disagreement by two or more people discussing why their side of it is correct. That borderlines trolling in here!!! :L

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I've gone to a mod was to narc on the mod I went to!!! :nod:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my example of Romeo is just an example. I didn't mean that you personally or him had an or created an issue. I'm just stating our situation as an example.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not run to a mod either to bitch about Romeo either. We were arguing and the mod interjected himself into the argument, and for Romeo I might add! I can handle the disagreements. Obviously the mods can't!

The only change I want is treat the posters equally and quit thinking every damn thing is trolling! I like a good debate. Well guess what? A debate is a disagreement by two or more people discussing why their side of it is correct. That borderlines trolling in here!!! :L

I agreed with Romeo that your schtick is old. If you have an issue with that then that's on you.

You don't show up and get treated equally. You treat others with respect and get it back. You haven't shown respect towards any one and talk about wanting to have some back.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost people need to undertand what we are debating here. College football is a super prideful and emotional topic. People have deep roots to their respected program. A debate about CFB on the CFB board can easily become as heated as that on the Politics Forum.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed with Romeo that your schtick is old. If you have an issue with that then that's on you.

You don't show up and get treated equally. You treat others with respect and get it back. You haven't shown respect towards any one and talk about wanting to have some back.

I know you have access to all our threads and posts. You need to go back from the beginning and find everytime Romeo and I posted toward each other then come back with that shit! I know when right is on my side!!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you have access to all our threads and posts. You need to go back from the beginning and find everytime Romeo and I posted toward each other then come back with that shit! I know when right is on my side!!!

:laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost people need to undertand what we are debating here. College football is a super prideful and emotional topic. People have deep roots to their respected program. A debate about CFB on the CFB board can easily become as heated as that on the Politics Forum.

And as long as a troll doesn't go into a game thread to derail the thread there normally isn't an issue. When a troll does do that and then complains, he gets SENT to the TB. Now the troll wants to talk about respect. He's a fool, no use reasoning with him. Best to let him roam this board as if he had a choice.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree! However, usually a mod steps in and starts threatening. Your description above is what makes college football what it is and the passionate fans! Never talk Religion, politics or college football unless on a sports board, where it can't be avoided, but be prepared for fireworks!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you and Romeo have beef and this shit all started stemming from that. Knock each other out and move the fuck on.

Remember.This site has an awesome Ignore Button feature.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Start a thread for that shit then and knock the boots off of it. It was a game thread, not a PAC12 has a weak ass schedule thread.

As a fan of an SEC team you should know how annoying it is when you're watching a particular game and some jackass pops up wanting to shit on the entire conference.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as long as a troll doesn't go into a game thread to derail the thread there normally isn't an issue. When a troll does do that and then complains, he gets SENT to the TB. Now the troll wants to talk about respect. He's a fool, no use reasoning with him. Best to let him roam this board as if he had a choice.

so saying "I don't know who is going to win here but I looked and the PAC has an easy ass bowl schedule. They are favored in every bowl," gets you in here? Yep, never seen worse then that! :laugh3:

My point was just proven!!! :nod: Thank you! :clap:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care about what you two have said to each other. He made a comment that I agreed with. If you think that means I agree with everything he says here, then that just shows how little you know.

You got your panties twisted because I agreed that people were getting tired of your garbage. That one post led to an epic rant, which gets better each time you send another PM to me.

Oops, I mentioned another PM. Guess you better find out how to complain to an admin :pound:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if a mod gave you a warning then it be smart to just step back and let it chill for awhile.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do it! Why not? You want the truth? :noidea:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start a thread for that shit then and knock the boots off of it. It was a game thread, not a PAC12 has a weak ass schedule thread.

As a fan of an SEC team you should know how annoying it is when you're watching a particular game and some jackass pops up wanting to shit on the entire conference.

bingo

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so saying "I don't know who is going to win here but I looked and the PAC has an easy ass bowl schedule. They are favored in every bowl," gets you in here? Yep, never seen worse then that! :laugh3:

My point was just proven!!! :nod: Thank you! :clap:

Nope, saying that gets you a warning. Going on and on about how you were wronged because the PAC people told you to pound sand gets you in here.