• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one thing will resolve this issue.

fight-o.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth will come out believe me when I say it. The truth will prevail! :nod:

I just really hope Alabama decides to show up and wants to show the nation who the best team really is. Oh that would be so much fun!!! :laugh3:

The truth will prevail? Ok, keep living by those standards.

In other news, there are hundreds of other boards for me to go post on. Guess I'll go check em out, want to join me...wait, sorry.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just really hope Alabama decides to show up and wants to show the nation who the best team really is. Oh that would be so much fun!!! :laugh3:

See, unlike you my self esteem isn't tied to a bunch of 20 year olds who aren't even aware you exist. Yours clearly is. That's why you brought it up right here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too little, too late. Even if you beat down Okie it will be expected.

From the getgo I never figured you to be a true Bama fan anways. The true Bama fans on this forum are classy for the most part.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I care.

As for two people who don't like each other...one of them has been around and lends a lot to many boards. The other is you, a brand new troll who "demands respect and equalatibility" (or whatever the heck it was you made up) despite doing nothing but going into threads with the intent to derail them.

I don't care about your version of the truth. You are banished here for good reason. Keep thinking of yourself as the victim though, it is really working out for you. Don't man up and admit that you fucked around one too many times or ignored a request to stop trolling one too many times. Nope, keep thinking you are be unfairly punished. :lame:

FYI, this quote of yours is your 2,000th post. Lel at you and your 2k post being in the shitter. :pound: If you last long enough, your 3000th will too.

Hey dumbass! You still don't get it do you? This isn't about me being a victim or not. It's about equality! It's not me being here that;s the issue! It is who is ALSO not here that is my point!!! :omg: what does it take? :L

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too little, too late. Even if you beat down Okie it will be expected.

From the getgo I never figured you to be a true Bama fan anways. The true Bama fans on this forum are classy for the most part.

I guess you don't know where my enjoyment would be coming from then? You have read some of this thread, yes? :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass! You still don't get it do you? This isn't about me being a victim or not. It's about equality! It's not me being here that;s the issue! It is who is ALSO not here that is my point!!! :omg: what does it take? :L

Don't you mean equitability? :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you don't know where my enjoyment would be coming from then? You have read some of this thread, yes? :L

I guess you enjoy bitching and trolling? :noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Romeo made his great Shakespearean speech when he said "You leave me alone and I will leave you alone?" hmm I guess we'll see Eddie Haskell shortly. Boohoo BT called me names and I didn't do anything.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. We all clearly needed an earlier starting football game today. I blame ESPN and the NCAA for this shit.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell! I'm in here, might as well have fun!

I have never and will never admit to starting shit. I only respond to the posters who make smart ass posts. The problem is they can't hang and get frustrated. They, like me, go on and on and on but since I'm new and don't kiss ass I get the reputation. Have I ever made a comment to start with? Probably, but very few. I will even say my comment about the PAC having the weakest bowl schedule was probably posted in the wrong place but damn, did WizardHawk go off or what? You would think he is captain of Team PAC, which doesn't exist. :whistle: I still believe 100% about the PAC bowls. :nod: All the damn threads and posts are available just go read em. Not difficult.

Now what I do find humorous is it is the VERY EXACT people (or at least 80%), that I do not get along with, who come in here and try to twist and turn the story to their benefit. I promise it's not difficult to see why! Lets see, by last count it was about 8 to 1 blasting me.

Romeo- He's like the little nerd that tries to hang with the cool kids. They let him so he will do all the grunt work! Can not stand this dweeb. Seen him get so personal with people it should be rated X. Has he ever been put in here? He has trolled SEC threads too many times to count as has many! That's ok though. This is a very west coast heavy sports board.

Cam- He's like immature punk who tries so hard to be cool. Him and Romeo are like Beavis and Butthead!
Always seems to show up with Romeo or vice versa, They love to give each other the thumb. Now where they put it I don't know but it's usually up.

Mamba- Tries to be the cool kid. Get along with him 50/50.

WizardHawk - Just a nerd and nothing will really change that

Fordman- He got his feelings hurt so he turned. He said I sent him a rant on PM. Isn't that against the rules? I was told you could never reference a PM. Never! hmm

HammerDown- Mod who has to be here and tries to fit in

Red_Alert- There are some Nebraska fans I don't click with but they all look alike to me. Pretty sure he's one!

Shanesmansj13- Think he came in to give The Authority more shit then me! OSU is like Nebraska. Get along with some. Some I don't but they all look a like so I never remember which one.

There have been a few others that just came in and made friendly, humorous or generic comments while the above have attacked and attacked and attacked personally. Wonder why I decide to attack back. :scratch:

Summary-It's kind of funny that this thread is probably the most popular thread going right now, from here and the other board! Getting more posts! You get abused and walk away but just can't stay away. Something makes you come back to try and get one more shot in then leave wounded again and the cycle goes on and on. :clap:

As for bandwagonbo, thanks for the ringing endorsement, I think? :noidea:
Dude this stuff isn't cool you will never leave the TB attacking mods like this. If you like the site you have to respect the guys that created it, run it and most importantly pay for it.

You get to come here and play for free you should be thinking them not pissing all over them. This whole thread is like an intervention that is going very badly. I mean you're like the junkie blaming everyone else and not taking any responsibility. Seriously a medical student could write their thesis on this thread alone .

Best advice I can give you:

1. Take a break over the holidays don't post don't even log on for a week.
2. Send a sincere apology to Hammer in a PM and mean it. This way it doesn't have to become public.
3. Rejoin the ranks but take it slow and avoid topics or posters that piss you off for a while .

Most of all just chill and quit digging a hole for yourself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I sure saw a lot of tOSU fans doing it this year. :nod:

Yeah, some I have actually called out. But they still didn't take it as hard as you took it, hence TTB.