• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of all just chill and quit digging a hole for yourself.

riso.gif

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, some I have actually called out. But they still didn't take it as hard as you took it, hence TTB.

To be fair, Sox33OSU was worse and The Authority is dangerously close.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude this stuff isn't cool you will never leave the TB attacking mods like this. If you like the site you have to respect the guys that created it, run it and most importantly pay for it.

You get to come here and play for free you should be thinking them not pissing all over them. This whole thread is like an intervention that is going very badly. I mean you're like the junkie blaming everyone else and not taking any responsibility. Seriously a medical student could write their thesis on this thread alone .

Best advice I can give you:

1. Take a break over the holidays don't post don't even log on for a week.
2. Send a sincere apology to Hammer in a PM and mean it. This way it doesn't have to become public.
3. Rejoin the ranks but take it slow and avoid topics or posters that piss you off for a while .

Hey it's the one up thread! Lets see who can one up the other. Can you not see that. If they are full of piss and vinegar as they post that is their fault. I personally appreciate all them keeping me company in here. I do find it curious, though, that it seems to be just the guys I don't like out there either! Well, 80 percent. But hey if they like to entertain me who am I to stop them. Now as for you...

...I do not need your advise. I love your psychology in your post but please go enjoy your family!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude this stuff isn't cool you will never leave the TB attacking mods like this. If you like the site you have to respect the guys that created it, run it and most importantly pay for it.

You get to come here and play for free you should be thinking them not pissing all over them. This whole thread is like an intervention that is going very badly. I mean you're like the junkie blaming everyone else and not taking any responsibility. Seriously a medical student could write their thesis on this thread alone .

2. Send a sincere apology to Hammer in a PM and mean it. This way it doesn't have to become public.
3. Rejoin the ranks but take it slow and avoid topics or posters that piss you off for a while .

Is it too late to start over?? :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey it's the one up thread! Lets see who can one up the other. Can you not see that. If they are full of piss and vinegar as they post that is their fault. I personally appreciate all them keeping me company in here. I do find it curious, though, that it seems to be just the guys I don't like out there either! Well, 80 percent. But hey if they like to entertain me who am I to stop them. Now as for you...

...I do not need your advice. I love your psychology in your post but please go enjoy your family!

Fify

Always use correct grammar while on the shitter.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Classic WT fake shit for the benefits of others (mods). You're so kind to think of others especially an Alabama man! This is the same thing you did on the thread I got tossed. "Hey Bama, if you're not careful the mods are going to ban you. You really need to stop. I'm surprised they already haven't. Do you hear me mods, oops I mean Bama?" Thanks though for your sincere concern! :suds:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more when you have too much is never enough. Ahem.

drunk-o.gif

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic WT fake shit for the benefits of others (mods). You're so kind to think of others especially an Alabama man! This is the same thing you did on the thread I got tossed. "Hey Bama, if you're not careful the mods are going to ban you. You really need to stop. I'm surprised they already haven't. Do you hear me mods, oops I mean Bama?" Thanks though for your sincere concern! :suds:
I don't beat people when they are down not how I roll and if you had just logged off you wouldn't be in here. You trolled me fine I'm a big boy but you need to read Bandwagon's post again he was coming to your defense and you kinda just shrugged it off.

Olive branch has been extended and sound advice given by several but live and die by foolish pride just remember there is no place like this for college football talk. It's very unique and a playground you're not likely to find else where.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't beat people when they are down not how I roll and if you had just logged off you wouldn't be in here. You trolled me fine I'm a big boy but you need to read Bandwagon's post again he was coming to your defense and you kinda just shrugged it off.

Olive branch has been extended and sound advice given by several but live and die by foolish pride just remember there is no place like this for college football talk. It's very unique and a playground you're not likely to find else where.

You're a good guy, WT. Not to many forgiving people in the world these days.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right! I made it to 20 pages!! WooHoo!!! :yahoo: Thank you all for helping me hit my goal of making this boring stupid thread reach the 20 page mark. I hope this will be a toilet bowl record that will stand in infamy. I could not have done this without everyone of your help. I believe in setting goals and achieving those goals. That is how you become a winner. Not what some dummies choose to tell you on a sports board that have never met you in their life. What I find funny is if you have achieved success in any area and it comes out somehow they all call you an internet jock or internet tough guy, etc. I guess in their little lives they can never imagine some people do achieve things in the real world!

But enough about you. I rock! 20 pages!!! :clap:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just going to ignore this after I have shown you to be a liar yet again?

I can't read them from in here, link or no link, but I do know that is the one where ratherbefishin abused your ass! I've already mentioned you get in it with everyone and you two were going at it good. I thought you might enjoy how it feels when Cam comes running and you and him jut don't shut up and throw personal comment out left and right. Is this the one? You wimped away like a wet puppy! :laugh3:

Next?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't read them from in here, link or no link, but I do know that is the one where ratherbefishin abused your ass! I've already mentioned you get in it with everyone and you two were going at it good. I thought you might enjoy how it feels when Cam comes running and you and him jut don't shut up and throw personal comment out left and right. Is this the one? You wimped away like a wet puppy! :laugh3:

Next?

My statement about leaving you alone if you leave me alone is plain as day in there, which you said I never said. You're again exposed as a liar. Can't ignore it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right! I made it to 20 pages!! WooHoo!!! :yahoo: Thank you all for helping me hit my goal of making this boring stupid thread reach the 20 page mark. I hope this will be a toilet bowl record that will stand in infamy. I could not have done this without everyone of your help. I believe in setting goals and achieving those goals. That is how you become a winner. Not what some dummies choose to tell you on a sports board that have never met you in their life. What I find funny is if you have achieved success in any area and it comes out somehow they all call you an internet jock or internet tough guy, etc. I guess in their little lives they can never imagine some people do achieve things in the real world!

But enough about you. I rock! 20 pages!!! :clap:

LMAO!!!

Attachments

• bamatee.jpg
    bamatee.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 52

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many posts do you have per page? I am at 20 pages currently.

It's different for each user, Hammer explained that to me once. It depends on your browser and other factors I don't understand.

I'm at 20 also so I assume you are using Google Chrome?