• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers are not going to trade Chris Paul to the Lakers under any circumstances. The would agree to a sign and trade that helps an eastern conference team knock the Heat out of position though, but they are not going to make the Lakers relevent at their expense and right now the Lakers with Dwight Howard is doubtful at the best for the playoffs and a first round exit

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is beyond stupid, because CP3 is essentially the Clippers offense. He is the one setting up the bigs with lobs, and he is the only one besides Crawford who can create his own shot. With Dwight I don't even think that team makes the playoffs. With Blake and Dwight all you need to do is pack the paint because not only can any of them shoot a J, none of them know how to post up.

So, CP3 is the only point guard in the league capable of throwing the ball in to Dwight and/or Blake?

Wow!! Who knew?!?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, CP3 is the only point guard in the league capable of throwing the ball in to Dwight and/or Blake?

Wow!! Who knew?!?

You really think if CP3 had Dwight or Blake his job would just be to throw the ball in to Blake or Howard? You can't possibly be this stupid.

CP3 is hands down the best PG in the league for a reason.

You can try and sell this as a good trade for the Clippers but NBA fans with actual basketball IQ know this would be a retarded trade for them. Without CP3 they're a lottery team.

If CP3 really wanted to he could avg 23 and 9/10 pretty easily

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think if CP3 had Dwight or Blake his job would just be to throw the ball in to Blake or Howard? You can't possibly be this stupid.

You can try and sell this as a good trade for the Clippers but NBA fans with actual basketball IQ know this would be a retarded trade for them. Without CP3 they're a lottery team.

Wow!! Talk about missing the point!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, no one said that he would just be throwing the ball in to Blake or Howard. Just that he isn't the only one that could.

Also, in the trade that was being discussed, he wouldn't be throwing the ball in to Howard because they wouldn't be on the same team. Perhaps you should get someone to proofread before you post? :becky:

Also, no one said it was a good trade for the Clippers. In fact, I said that if I were the one making those decisions for the Clippers, I wouldn't do it. I simply said that it wouldn't be as bad as you want it to be because it would improve the Clippers in an area that they need improvement. In a truly "beyond stupid" trade, it would mean that it's along the lines of what the Lakers got for Shaq, which clearly is not the case.

Instead of trying to be as dramatic as a teenage girl, how about actually responding to what is actually posted rather than make up stuff that wasn't said?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers would not make the playoffs if they did that trade.

They would go from a top half of the playoffs to out of the playoffs....BRILLIANT

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers should go after Jarrett Jack. He'd be a good fit, especially while Kobe is rehabilitating.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers would not make the playoffs if they did that trade.

They would go from a top half of the playoffs to out of the playoffs....BRILLIANT

Wow!! So now, they go from a 7 or 8 seed to out of the playoffs, despite having 2 of the best bigs in the game and a deep bench!!

How Dramatic!!

Are you sure you're not a teenage girl?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers should go after Jarrett Jack. He'd be a good fit, especially while Kobe is rehabilitating.

Don't know if they could get him, but that wouldn't be a bad idea!!

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Andrew Bogut, Jarrett Jack and a first round draft pick for Dwight Howard and Steve Blake? Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last I heard Chris Paul was pissed over what's his name being fired - lol

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!! So now, they go from a 7 or 8 seed to out of the playoffs, despite having 2 of the best bigs in the game and a deep bench!!

How Dramatic!!

Are you sure you're not a teenage girl?

But he was right about the Nets, they are the real deal!! lol.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about hands down but he's up there. Tony Parker and Steph Curry were/are playing pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.