• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't mean next year but it wont be a decade, either. Sooner than most if not all other teams. Are you a real Heat fan or a Lebron fan like most of your fanbase? Meaning, will you still be a Heat fan when he leaves?

he was a Cavs fan before he became a Heat fan, and that by his own admission. that should tell you the story...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was a Cavs fan before he became a Heat fan, and that by his own admission. that should tell you the story...:lol:

Says the fucking moron who can't keep track of his own posts.
Now you want to speak for me?

Tell us again how you didn't pick the Lakers to beat the Spurs.
Douche:lame:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's ok, don't mind Turnip. the guy washes his face in LeClown jiz every morning. easily one of the biggest frontrunners here at the hoop...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us how you arent just another bandwagon Heat fan.

I'm a Miami Hurricane bandwagon fan for sure--even though I have stuck with them during all the bad times as well.

As far as the Heat. LOL.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who can't admit when he created multiple i.d.'s, and is apparently too stupid to keep his idiotic mouth shut, lies at the drop of a dime, and is too much of an asswipe to be ANY kind of a man...

gotta love Turnip. the guy's going into the Guinness book on how fucked up one short little clown can actually be...

and btw, i don't need to track my posts, clown. YOU do that for me. and btw, why'd you visit my home page, bitch...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, Turnip. i DON'T want to "speak to you". i'd rather see your sad, prissy ass go up by spontaneous combustion. but if i HAVE to deal with you it might as well be by watching you make a first class clown out of yourself. DO get it right, tiny...

let's face it, little fella. you're shit personified. and anyone who can read KNOWS that about you now...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who can't admit when he created multiple i.d.'s, and is apparently too stupid to keep his idiotic mouth shut, lies at the drop of a dime, and is too much of an asswipe to be ANY kind of a man...

gotta love Turnip. the guy's going into the Guinness book on how fucked up one short little clown can actually be...

and btw, i don't need to track my posts, clown. YOU do that for me. and btw, why'd you visit my home page, bitch...?

The last 17 visitor(s) to this page were:
  1. bone3421
  2. celticsintheoc
  3. ChiefsLakers67
  4. Flauge+
  5. Forty_Sixand2
  6. geneh_33
  7. GoldenSpur
  8. Heatles84
  9. heatmyshorts+
  10. JDM
  11. Lakers+USC=#1
  12. MISKO
  13. Ragingcroc
  14. Reverend Jim
  15. Shanemansj13
  16. SportsChic
  17. TRIPLE 777

From MY home page LOL.

I guess you should ask yourself the same question?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want your dinner money for tonight, I suggest you log off for an hour and get my car washed before it rains.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

The last 17 visitor(s) to this page were:
  1. bone3421
  2. celticsintheoc
  3. ChiefsLakers67
  4. Flauge+
  5. Forty_Sixand2
  6. geneh_33
  7. GoldenSpur
  8. Heatles84
  9. heatmyshorts+
  10. JDM
  11. Lakers+USC=#1
  12. MISKO
  13. Ragingcroc
  14. Reverend Jim
  15. Shanemansj13
  16. SportsChic
  17. TRIPLE 777

From MY home page LOL.

I guess you should ask yourself the same question?

LMAO!!! too funny. sorry, but why on Earth would i visit YOUR home page. you must've did it when you stole my i.d., clown. nice try, though...

now DO go back to your sewing circle. there are MEN here trying to talk...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, Turnip. i DON'T want to "speak to you". i'd rather see your sad, prissy ass go up by spontaneous combustion. but if i HAVE to deal with you it might as well be by watching you make a first class clown out of yourself. DO get it right, tiny...

let's face it, little fella. you're shit personified. and anyone who can read KNOWS that about you now...

Actually, I said speak FOR me. Read and comprehend issues again?:lol:
Aren't quotes supposed to be used on word actually said?:noidea:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I said speak FOR me. Read and comprehend issues again?:lol:
guess you actually thought i gave a rat's ass...

Aren't quotes supposed to be used on word actually said?:noidea:

says the guy who's made so many spelling errors everyone lost count, then tried to lie and say it's British spelling. nicely done, shit-for-brains...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep up the good work around here, Turnip. how about a rousing story of how you became a Heat for "for the love of your son"...

there, i DO believe i used the quotes right...

prick...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! too funny. sorry, but why on Earth would i visit YOUR home page. you must've did it when you stole my i.d., clown. nice try, though...

now DO go back to your sewing circle. there are MEN here trying to talk...

Then HOW COME if you click on the link it goes directly to your current page???:lol::wtf2:

WOW. I think you have exposed yourself once again as a world class liar.

Now, If Hammer deleted the fake :-)noidea:) CL page, then obviously it would not exist anymore. Nothing could link to it.

Please explain??:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then HOW COME if you click on the link it goes directly to your current page???:lol::wtf2:
dunno. ask Hammer. FACT: never been there and have no reason to go. FACT: you CERTAINLY came to mine(probably looking to dig up dirt, as usual). so i don't know, ol' sock. fact is i'd rather see you boiled in oil, than know any more about your sad, conniving ass than i already do...

guess again, dick breath...:lol:

Now, If Hammer deleted the fake :-)noidea:) CL page, then obviously it would not exist anymore. Nothing could link to it.

so YOU say. sorry, but you're gonna have to try a tad harder, little fella...

:lol:

why? never been to your page. why would i wanna go...?

like i said, YOU must've did it when you stole my handle. nice try attempting to shift this on me, though little lady...
:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno. ask Hammer. FACT: never been there and have no reason to go. FACT: you CERTAINLY came to mine(probably looking to dig up dirt, as usual). so i don't know, ol' sock. fact is i'd rather see you boiled in oil, than know any more about your sad, conniving ass than i already do...

guess again, dick breath...:lol:

so YOU say. sorry, but you're gonna have to try a tad harder, little fella...

:lol:

why? never been to your page. why would i wanna go...?

like i said, YOU must've did it when you stole my handle. nice try attempting to shift this on me, though little lady...
:laugh3:

STOP already. Your embarrassing yourself.
The link goes to your current page.
There is no other way you would show up as a visitor on my page unless you were a visitor on my page.

Are you saying Hammers software is flawed all of the sudden.:lol:
EVIDENCE is there.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your definition of " very soon"?

I think it will be a few to several years before you can even be the best team in your own building.

Oh do you mean that building with all those banners hanging from the Rafters? Yeah I'm sure that other team sharing 'our' building (That's right, the one with the statues of Lakers greats including Chicky baby proudly displayed outside) feel like they are and will continue to be the better team for several years.

Geez turnup, it's not like those dudes in red have even made it out of the second round or anything.

So who the hell really cares?

Do you think the Spurs really care that they are 'the best team in the state of Texas'? :lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

STOP already. Your embarrassing yourself.

too funny. not even CLOSE...

The link goes to your current page.
There is no other way you would show up as a visitor on my page unless you were a visitor on my page.

well, i have an idea. let's ask Hammer. i'm pretty sure HE could straighten it out...

Are you saying Hammers software is flawed all of the sudden.:lol:
EVIDENCE is there.

you mean like the evidence when you were caught red-handed with your alternate i.d'.s? whatever you say, prissy...

Status
Not open for further replies.