• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, pretty much. I always maintain you ain't the most stable individual on the planet. certainly NOT a me problem...
:whistle:

You should bet. Hammer might give you a mercy/retard ruling:L

So anyway, what did you learn from visiting my page?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that??
I said the software is flawless.

it was THROUGH that software that you got popped, right...?

What software did I ever see that would make me guilty of anything???

seriously...?

You on the other hand have your ID plastered on my visitor page.
There is no defense. You are just a flat out liar. So quit crying/lying and be a man for once.:bawling:

doesn't seem to be a defense for you creating alternate i.d.'s. YOU admitted the software's flawless. seems you indicted yourself. sorry, little man...

seems it's YOU who's the "flat-out liar". but DO continue your sad little efforts, little lady. I DO enjoy the laughs...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should bet. Hammer might give you a mercy/retard ruling:L
if there WAS such a thing i'm sure you'd be the top user of it on this site...

So anyway, what did you learn from visiting my page?

well, lets see. I learned you're a sad, pathetic, conniving little asswipe...oh wait, I knew that way back on CBS...

eat a dick, loser...:stfu:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep it up, Turnip. I know you're dirty and YOU know it as well. you sit here and continue to lie and i'll keep laughing. let's face it, for someone who SAYS he doesn't care you're working awful damn hard showing it...

I'm willing to let the man who accused me, who also is a Laker fan, be judge and jury in a bet with you.
A bet that HAS to be honored. There is NO reason if you actually believed you would win to not take it.

Not something that someone who is lying would do, is it?:noidea:

Your new Id should be GLMP67 (giant loud mouth pussy).

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to let the man who accused me, who also is a Laker fan, be judge and jury in a bet with you.

A bet that HAS to be honored. There is NO reason if you actually believed you would win to not take it.

Not something that someone who is lying would do, is it?:noidea:

Your new Id should be GLMP67 (giant loud mouth pussy).

:::::::::::::YYAAAAAWWWWWNNNN::::::::::

STILL can't be manipulated, and YOU'VE already been convicted. sorry...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ARE amazingly flexible, though. I marvel at how you can have your foot in your mouth and your head up your ass at the same time...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't seem to be a defense for you creating alternate i.d.'s. YOU admitted the software's flawless. seems you indicted yourself. sorry, little man...

seems it's YOU who's the "flat-out liar". but DO continue your sad little efforts, little lady. I DO enjoy the laughs...

Keep chasing your tail my dog.

The software links you to my page. Visible for all of the world to see.

Not the case at all in my case.

If anything here, I think we have further solidified that you were both the CL's though.
All evidence continues to point that way.:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep chasing your tail my dog.
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa...

keep trying to throw up bullshit, my yo-yo...

The software links you to my page. Visible for all of the world to see.

whatever you say. STILL wasn't me. sorry...

Not the case at all in my case.

except the thread we ALL saw...:lol:

If anything here, I think we have further solidified that you were both the CL's though.
All evidence continues to point that way.:laugh3:
:lame:

LMAO!!!!give it a rest, short stuff...

but now I see what your game is. KNEW you had an angle, little man...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:::::::::::::YYAAAAAWWWWWNNNN::::::::::

STILL can't be manipulated, and YOU'VE already been convicted. sorry...

The old manipulation excuse:lol:.

Why would I want to manipulate you into a bet that I thought you even would have a chance of winning?

As usual, makes no sense.

Pathetic attempt by you to twist and spin.:L

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE=TurnUpTheHeat;3241774]The old manipulation excuse:lol:.
why's it an excuse? I know you're dishonorable. nice try...

Why would I want to manipulate you into a bet that I thought you even would have a chance of winning?

good question. I MUST say you're rather adamant about it, though. what part of "no" don't you get...?

guess it wouldn't to garbage...

Pathetic attempt by you to twist and spin.:L[/QUOTE]

guess the expert in the field would know. do keep up the good work...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, how bad DID you get hurt the last time you called a man a pussy to his face? just wondering...

OK Mr. Internet tough guy.:lol:

Didn't you go through this same routine on CBS with others.

This is a big boy site where words don't get asterisked out.

If you can't handle it, hit the FUCKING road.:bawling:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE=TurnUpTheHeat;3241774]The old manipulation excuse:lol:.
why's it an excuse? I know you're dishonorable. nice try...

good question. I MUST say you're rather adamant about it, though. what part of "no" don't you get...?

guess it wouldn't to garbage...

Pathetic attempt by you to twist and spin.:L

guess the expert in the field would know. do keep up the good work...[/QUOTE]

Just 30 minutes ago you said you would take the 30 day bet on visiting my site if I would admit being fake Jefe

I said in order to go through with the bet, I will admit to it.

So, what's the sudden problem:noidea:?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but just to cut to the chase(now that I KNOW what you're up to) I came here and found my handle was already taken(as YOU well know). so I went with CL is Back because of it. one of the admins figured out rather quickly that someone was using my original handle to troll. now, when YOU got into the soup with the powers that be around here Hammer told me I could have my original handle back(a fact I remember YOU weren't too keen on). so i'm sorry, but I STILL say it wasn't me. get yourself a lawyer if you'd like...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Mr. Internet tough guy.:lol:

Didn't you go through this same routine on CBS with others.

This is a big boy site where words don't get asterisked out.

If you can't handle it, hit the FUCKING road.:bawling:

s'matter? don't like being called out for being weak? sorry if the truth hurts, bitch...

if YOU can't handle it, maybe you should return to your basement...:hurt:

fuckin' crybaby...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess the expert in the field would know. do keep up the good work...

Just 30 minutes ago you said you would take the 30 day bet on visiting my site if I would admit being fake Jefe

I said in order to go through with the bet, I will admit to it.

So, what's the sudden problem:noidea:?[/QUOTE]

ah yes, so I did. ah well. good enough for me that you've been exposed. no bet needed...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now DO go run along and enjoy your re-runs of Gilligan's Island in your psych ward. I DO have better posts to look at, y'know...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that ignorant?

First of all. Hammer ended/took down, or whatever the first ChiefsLakers ID.
It no longer exists does it?

I'm not sure you know how this works turnip. Accounts of this type are usually based on the members profile name and not the IP address. The software they use enables them to detect an IP address used by multiple user names.

You act as though he merged the 2 ID's.

So, you are fucked. If he merged them, then they had to both be yours using the same IP address. Correct?

Not quite, you are looking at this backwards. Hammer doesn't need to 'merge' the two accounts however merely reassign the accounts profile name with a new password. He then can verify the reassignment took affect by noting the new IP address or by merely matching the IP address to the old account CL was using prior to the reassignment.

Your not willing to do shit here. You've already made your excuses saying Hammer would need to show 'proof'. You made a big deal of this in your prior post. If you were really willing to let Hammer be 'Judge' and 'Jury' there would be no stipulations at all. By asking for proof you are not really willing to do what you are saying here and that is let Hammer and Hammer alone decide your fate.:lol: Otherwise the 'proof' you are asking for would not be necessary.

If I've got it wrong, let me know and say no proof is necessary and whatever Hammers says goes, regardless of actual proof.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure you know how this works turnip. Accounts of this type are usually based on the members profile name and not the IP address. The software they use enables them to detect an IP address used by multiple user names.

Not quite, you are looking at this backwards. Hammer doesn't need to 'merge' the two accounts however merely reassign the accounts profile name with a new password. He then can verify the reassignment took affect by noting the new IP address or by merely matching the IP address to the old account CL was using prior to the reassignment.

Your not willing to do shit here. You've already made your excuses saying Hammer would need to show 'proof'. You made a big deal of this in your prior post. If you were really willing to let Hammer be 'Judge' and 'Jury' there would be no stipulations at all. By asking for proof you are not really willing to do what you are saying here and that is let Hammer and Hammer alone decide your fate.:lol: Otherwise the 'proof' you are asking for would not be necessary.

If I've got it wrong, let me know and say no proof is necessary and whatever Hammers says goes, regardless of actual proof.

Are you actually trying to come up with a scenario where CL didn't visit my page?

All your other chatter is just bullshit.

You are somehow trying to find a way to defend the same moron who 2 nights ago swore he didn't and dared me to find any post where he ever picked the Lakers. Once I posted it, you saw his reaction. So please, take that shift somewhere else.

As far as the ID thing, why on earth would I dare the man who originally accused me to ban me again?

As far as him visiting my page, Hammer knows how his site registers visitors and I'm quite sure had CL have taken the bet that I would be typing now and he would be blocked.

Is this really any harder then asking yourself why he didn't accept the bet?

Truth be told, Hammer should ban both if us.
He should ban CL for being a useless poster and pathological liar.
He should ban me for being dumb enough to go through this shit again with him.

Would you like to bet whether he visited my page or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you actually trying to come up with a scenario where CL didn't visit my page?
I didn't bring up a word about anyone visiting your page.

All your other chatter is just bullshit.

You are somehow trying to find a way to defend the same moron who 2 nights ago swore he didn't and dared me to find any post where he ever picked the Lakers. Once I posted it, you saw his reaction. So please, take that shift somewhere else.
Look bub, you're the one who was asking questions of whether or not the original CL ID existed or not and if you were correct about merging accounts and such. Sorry if you didn't like the answer pal, but it is what it is and the only one slinging bullshit in here is you and your phony bets and dumb ass bravado.

As far as the ID thing, why on earth would I dare the man who originally accused me to ban me again?
IDK, because you're a fool? Tell me, why DID you? I mean you are the one who said you were willing to let Hammer be judge and jury and all that other BS and I called you out on it reminding you of your 'stipulations' and now here you are back peddling as fast as you can spit out your next post.

As far as him visiting my page, Hammer knows how his site registers visitors and I'm quite sure had CL have taken the bet that I would be typing now and he would be blocked.
So you're quite sure? I find that hard to believe, since you don't have a basic concept on how the user name is the actual account ID verified by it's user's password.

Is this really any harder then asking yourself why he didn't accept the bet?
LOL, I know why he didn't accept your bet, it's obvious to everyone on here. What's funny is somehow you think it has something to do with him, but it doesn't, it has everything to do with you.

Would you like to bet whether he visited my page or not?
I'll let you guess this one Ponch! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.