• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie to Boston rumors heating up. Deal nearly complete

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pomertantz actually looked pretty good last night.

Did you see Kluber drill Nunez for swinging out of his shoes?
Yea. Drew is healthy, back spasm crisis averted.

And fuck Kluber, though I kinda get it lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at trolling Boston's rebuild. The C's have a much better past and future than the Cavs.

Not according to 1 very special Cavs fan.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylen Brown has a great chance of being a much better player than Jae Crowder has ever been.

But Crowder had a VERY good year according to RPM last season. He was rated the 5th best SF in the league year by RPM. Jaylen Brown wasn't in the top 40 of SFs last year...

NBA Real Plus-Minus - National Basketball Association - ESPN

That's a pretty massive improvement you are expecting for Brown. Now RPM can certainly be way off on their ratings of both players but I think it is fair to say that there is still a pretty big gap between their actual play at this time.

If I posted that I'd be called a troll.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's sure to be a lot of disappointment in your future then....
Talk that shit girl.

If your daughter wasn't so damned cute I'd tell you where to stick it, but I'd feel like I was talking to her lol.

Blotch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are the Celtics rebounders this year?

Baynes? Morris? Horford?

dude Love and TT will clown them on the boards

Love hasn't clowned anyone on the boards since he came to Cleveland and LeBron told him he wasn't allowed to rebound anymore.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaranGOATy!!!
I think the Celtics traded both those guys to Cleveland in some shitty deal for both teams.

I remember an actual front court of Semi Erden and Darnell Jackson for the Cavs....soooooo bad.....

but without that tanking-- no Kyrie Irving- and no
upload_2017-8-24_14-2-44.jpeg

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk that shit girl.

If your daughter wasn't so damned cute I'd tell you where to stick it, but I'd feel like I was talking to her lol.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey look at the bright side, you just got the best closer in the game. :D

Blotch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't think it's as much of a loss for us, as it is a gain for Cleveland. He shoots well in space, which he'll get more of in Cle.

He's a versatile defender, whether you like it or not, and that takes pressure off LeBron.

He's virtually the perfect fit there.

I don't dispute any of that.

All I am saying is that you can have the "perfect fit"- I'll take the vastly superior talent.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this entitled, silver spoonfed clown to tell us that he and his like are allowed to do what they want to do, while at the same time telling some Twitter dude what he can and can't do with his own jersey?

This doesn't surprise me, but it does amuse me. Nobody, absolutely nobody.. proverbially "gets it" less than LBJ.

I put these stream of tweets next to anybody not named Trump in the stupidsphehere"

You realize that posting an opinion on a topic doesn't equate to telling other people what they should or shouldn't do?

Saying that celtics fans burning IT's jersey is ridiculous doesn't mean you don't respect their right to do what they want.

I support the right of any owner of an IT jersey to burn it, but I have no problem calling that action ridiculous.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love hasn't clowned anyone on the boards since he came to Cleveland and LeBron told him he wasn't allowed to rebound anymore.
Top 10 last season at 11.1 per game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno..he was 8th in the league in rebounding last year

Cavs were the only team in the league to have 3 rebounders in the top 20 in the league--- Love at 8, TT at 15 and LeBron at 17

No one else even had 2 of the top 20 rebounders. unless you include Cousins on the Pels- also with Davis.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Celtics traded both those guys to Cleveland in some shitty deal for both teams.

I remember an actual front court of Semi Erden and Darnell Jackson for the Cavs....soooooo bad.....

but without that tanking-- no Kyrie Irving- and no
View attachment 165051
Don't you mean this

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that posting an opinion on a topic doesn't equate to telling other people what they should or shouldn't do?

Saying that celtics fans burning IT's jersey is ridiculous doesn't mean you don't respect their right to do what they want.

I support the right of any owner of an IT jersey to burn it, but I have no problem calling that action ridiculous.
i have no problem with him expressing an opinion- but that did get awful preachy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEmi Erden?

remember him?

Luke Harangody?

ohh the good times of the Celtics rebuild....

Here are some of your Cavs all time 1st round picks.

Anthony Bennett ('13), Jared Cunningham ('12), Christian Eyenga ('09), Shannon Brown ('06), Luke Jackson ('04), DeSagana Diop ('01), Dajuan Wagner ('02), Trajan Langdon ('99), John Morton ('89), Randolph Keys ('88), Tim McCorkmick ('84).

With that collection of shit picks you shouldn't be talking about any teams misses on draft day.

Blotch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the Ws want to make ANY changes especially to the big 4? They have a team that can't really be improved for the next 2 years and no need to improve it. Keep dreaming Danny Ghostface

they won 70 games, came a game away from a title and mucked it all up by stupidly going after Durant.

Put nothing past those idiots in their front office.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It absolutely is ridiculous, and those guys should be mocked mercilessly for being so stupid.

But if somebody is acting like it's even 1% of the fanbase's attitude towards Isaiah, they are just trolling the city.

It makes no sense, it was a trade, and it's not even like IT waived a no trade, he didn't WANT to leave.

Boston fans have some flaws but we as a whole deserve more credit than that, imo.

Last edited: