• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving trade idea

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion he's said way too much stuff about LeBron over the last 3 years to ever think he's joking. He's gotta strong dislike for him.

A lot of folks do. Turnup has never liked him, not even when he was in Miami. But he's never wished any actual harm on him. Unlike Hurricane with PG.

Heck, I don't like him either. If he truly does come to the Lakers after the season, my opinion on him will be much like Turnups. I still won't like him, but I'll enjoy all of the winning that will come from having him on the team. Kind of like how I feel about Kobe. Although, I did find myself liking Kobe more after he became the "wise old man" on the team and mellowed a little. lol

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was intelligent, well I still think he is but the flat earth thing

Just spent 5 days in Indiana, and I can confirm, the earth is flat.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find once, ever, where I said I was glad, or hoping that he or any other player, was injured.
Its not my fault that hes a drama queen.
He makes it too easy.

Did I say you said you hoped a player gets injured? Hurricane said that. All I said was that comment of yours ranks right up there w/ his. Next time speak only for yourself & don't pretend I said something I didn't.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of folks do. Turnup has never liked him, not even when he was in Miami. But he's never wished any actual harm on him. Unlike Hurricane with PG.

Heck, I don't like him either. If he truly does come to the Lakers after the season, my opinion on him will be much like Turnups. I still won't like him, but I'll enjoy all of the winning that will come from having him on the team. Kind of like how I feel about Kobe. Although, I did find myself liking Kobe more after he became the "wise old man" on the team and mellowed a little. lol

Read my # 83 comment. Again I never said he said he wished injury on anyone.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't say you did, but you equated what he said to someone who truly did wish injury on a player.

Imo, there's a big difference.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say you said you hoped a player gets injured? Hurricane said that. All I said was that comment of yours ranks right up there w/ his. Next time speak only for yourself & don't pretend I said something I didn't.

So I dont want him injured, but I want him hanged or stabbed.:scratch::L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron gives zero fucks about leaving cities, teammates, fan bases , etc..
But hes livid that Kyrie wants away from him?
GMAFB

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion he's said way too much stuff about LeBron over the last 3 years to ever think he's joking. He's gotta strong dislike for him.

3 years?
Dont limit it to him leaving the Heat.
Ive never cared for him and his drama.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWAAAAA!!!!!

Arguing with Wamu is like

XRNj5.gif

Ask him how his wife is doing, for me.

:suds:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. I'm not a fan of his either. I just don't have the nonstop daily issues you have w/ him.

I made a joke.
Please find me my last nonstop daily issue with him.
I have no issue with any of this.
Its hilarious.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron reportedly wants to fight Kyrie at this point and wants him gone ASAP.

Well then sign on the dotted line LeRoy, home town discount, say 4/120? Why cant he be called out on this?

Never gonna happen when Steph will be making 40 million in his fourth year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then sign on the dotted line LeRoy, home town discount, say 4/120? Why cant he be called out on this?

Never gonna happen when Steph will be making 40 million in his fourth year.

Why would he give Gilbert a discount? Remember the letter? He hates Gilbert, and besides, they would still be way over the cap. LeBron taking a discount only saves Gilbert money and that works contrary to LeBron's plan of making Gilbert overspend.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he give Gilbert a discount? Remember the letter? He hates Gilbert, and besides, they would still be way over the cap. LeBron taking a discount only saves Gilbert money and that works contrary to LeBron's plan of making Gilbert overspend.

It would show his commitment to staying so they would still have a team. I get that point, but LeRoy does not need to hold the billionaire over a barrel with all these opt outs if he does not get his way. Thats why so many see him as a whiny little bitch.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would show his commitment to staying so they would still have a team. I get that point, but LeRoy does not need to hold the billionaire over a barrel with all these opt outs if he does not get his way. Thats why so many see him as a whiny little bitch.

He isn't committed to staying and Kyrie's issue is that he doesn't want to play with LeBron. So, no.

And yes he does need to hold the billionaire over a barrel with all those opt outs because he is a cheap bastard. He won't even pay his GM half of the market rate. Gilbert will pinch pennies if he is allowed to.