• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving trade idea

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't committed to staying and Kyrie's issue is that he doesn't want to play with LeBron. So, no.

And yes he does need to hold the billionaire over a barrel with all those opt outs because he is a cheap bastard. He won't even pay his GM half of the market rate. Gilbert will pinch pennies if he is allowed to.

This. Besides, if Lebron took a pay it only benefits Gilbert at this point. Lebron could take $10 mil less per year and the Cavs would still be well above the luxury tax threshold thanks to the contracts of Shump, JR and TT.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't committed to staying and Kyrie's issue is that he doesn't want to play with LeBron. So, no.

And yes he does need to hold the billionaire over a barrel with all those opt outs because he is a cheap bastard. He won't even pay his GM half of the market rate. Gilbert will pinch pennies if he is allowed to.

Bullshit!! Dan Gilbert is the greatest owner in the history of owning anything and he has the DEEPEST pockets of any owner in the entire history of the world. You are DELUSIONAL if you don't think he is willing to open the vault and PAY ANY AMOUNT NECESSARY to keep the Cavs on top. The Cavs are his HOBBY and he will lavish whatever is necessary. - Wiggy

:dhd:

Last edited:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit!! Dan Gilbert is the greatest owner in the history of owning anything and he has the DEEPEST pockets of any owner in the entire history of the world. You are DELUSIONAL if you don't think he is unwilling to open the vault and PAY ANY AMOUNT NECESSARY to keep the Cavs on top. The Cavs are his HOBBY and he will lavish whatever is necessary. - Wiggy

That sounds exactly like him... :pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit!! Dan Gilbert is the greatest owner in the history of owning anything and he has the DEEPEST pockets of any owner in the entire history of the world. You are DELUSIONAL if you don't think he is unwilling to open the vault and PAY ANY AMOUNT NECESSARY to keep the Cavs on top. The Cavs are his HOBBY and he will lavish whatever is necessary. - Wiggy

images

#wigglyimpersonator

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That mighve been the best playoff game by a LeBron teammate by Kyrie-----

i know people might say Kyrie's 40 point game against the Warriors----- its close--- but he was on fire last night".

#wordswe'llneverhearfrom @WiggyRuss again

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That mighve been the best playoff game by a LeBron teammate by Kyrie-----

i know people might say Kyrie's 40 point game against the Warriors----- its close--- but he was on fire last night".

#wordswe'llneverhearfrom @WiggyRuss again

I am glad @Shanemansj13 is still around. He is the only true Cavs fan on the boards that I can think of. Those who you don't see now we might never see again. Obviously @gordontrue isn't included here because he is a LeBron fan.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Kyrie is currently not talking to anyone in the Cavs organization :L

Fyi...I unfollowed him on Snapchat

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Kyrie is currently not talking to anyone in the Cavs organization :L

Fyi...I unfollowed him on Snapchat

You should add Whiteside.
Hes the best.

Whiteside snaps> Tristan snaps

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit!! Dan Gilbert is the greatest owner in the history of owning anything and he has the DEEPEST pockets of any owner in the entire history of the world. You are DELUSIONAL if you don't think he is willing to open the vault and PAY ANY AMOUNT NECESSARY to keep the Cavs on top. The Cavs are his HOBBY and he will lavish whatever is necessary. - Wiggy

" You would trade every guy on your roster for Kyrie Irving and it still wouldn't be enough". - pre trade demand.

I bet he'd trade his prized Lebron scratch and sniff jockstrap for Ingram and Ball now.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odd comments given what he is paying in luxury tax. (largest in league history) I agree it was stupid now to offer Griffin, then Billups something like $4M-$5M.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd comments given what he is paying in luxury tax. (largest in league history) I agree it was stupid now to offer Griffin, then Billups something like $4M-$5M.

Not odd at all.

Do you really think Gilbert would be paying all that luxury tax if LeBron weren't forcing him too with all the opt outs?

Just look at how this off season has gone for Cleveland. This is the one summer LeBron didn't have an opt out. Coincidence? I think not.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not odd at all.

Do you really think Gilbert would be paying all that luxury tax if LeBron weren't forcing him too with all the opt outs?

Just look at how this off season has gone for Cleveland. This is the one summer LeBron didn't have an opt out. Coincidence? I think not.

The only spending he could do was to retain his own players, and he did that (Korver). They did add a few players on the cheap with the methods they had available. Still, to not pay your GM is foolhardy.