• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Kirk Cousins

Kirk cousins will...

• sign and extension

• be traded

• be franchised

• spend all of his money on potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no side s
I'm not wrong....ask manster....hell, as your fellow skin fans.

you remain a side show[/QUOTE

lol. yea right. difference of opinion is a side show? why do I even bother with you

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi PDay. That was when he was in Cousins' corner & acted like he was the president of the Kirk Cousins fan club. Now he is basically a Cousins hater (he will deny this). Also - please don't lump most Skins fans along with this guy.

Most of us don't see the team as a SB contender - just a team that appears to be heading in the rt direction & should at least be improved on defense this season (in spite of the clowns who run the show). All of this could be dealt a major blow if Cousins is not retained for the foreseeable future (beyond this season). Nobody is claiming that he is an elite QB - just one that is progressing, is good enough & could be much better if he corrects some flaws (mainly handling pressure situations better). HTTR

Never said I was a KC hater. Cant understand that either? Keep spreading crap about me. That tells me what I need to know about you.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats some good information regarding his W/L record vs good teams....I think Matt Stafford has suffered a similar fate, just much worse, in his career, when it comes to facing good teams

Its just such a tough spot for any organization when you have a QB thats "pretty good", but probably have to wonder behind closed doors if he can ever take you to the promiseland.....I see the Bengals with Dalton much the same way....Good bet to win you 9-11 games a season, but I think we would all be shocked if Dalton is ever playing in the last game of the season

Heh. Whether or not the info is good depends on where one's loyalties are I suppose. Due to my loyalty's
position. That's some seriously shitty dope/info. Unfortunately though it's also accurate. There are other valid questions, at least imo, with Kirk. In saying all that. Cuz isn't the Skins biggest issue and losing him is almost certain to be a step backwards W/L record-wise and in the immediate future.

At the same though. For the contract KC seems to be in line to receive right now. I think a QB needs to have shown he can carry a team by himself for at least a significant part of the season.

I agree about pretty good QBs putting FOs in tough spots, but the Skins FO has done itself no favors on this matter. Stepping on its dick at every possible opportunity.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes they r shitty

You'll get no real argument from me on that front. And only a slight argument from me on the front that says the Skins are the worst run team in the NFL. I think the Browns who had some type of staph fungus in their locker room for a while back in the day. And the fact that we've beaten the Bills and Bears the last times we played them. Is enough to keep us off the very bottom of the totem pole, but yeah. The Skins FO is a train wreck inside a puzzle factory.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why it's fun to read the skins board, they're delusional, split in opinions and back talk all over the place.

btw dean something should of been offered already , hence y it's the skins fault, there should be some official offer, anythingp

Should have been offered a contract 2 yrs ago to avoid this mess. KC walks then the Skins are screwed with no one to turn too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, but its not the Redskin fault b/c they tried to keep him here. All you guys are like if he leaves its all the Redskins fault and not on KC b/c he is chasing money. that's crap if a ltd is offered.
They did? They sure haven't acted like they wanted him in DC long term:noidea:
I can't blame KC if his attitude right now is 'F the Redskins'. And yes, that would mostly be on them for how they mishandled the situation

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. you called out the skins offense that is why I brought out the depth issue. which was proven right when Reed and Doctson went down by the way. Funny you don't mention that.
Doctson? You mean they found another 4th string WR???

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get no real argument from me on that front. And only a slight argument from me on the front that says the Skins are the worst run team in the NFL. I think the Browns who had some type of staph fungus in their locker room for a while back in the day. And the fact that we've beaten the Bills and Bears the last times we played them. Is enough to keep us off the very bottom of the totem pole, but yeah. The Skins FO is a train wreck inside a puzzle factory.
i like u

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post #136. Don't reply to me anymore. I am done with you
so hes the #1 option over reed? get outa here........your making things up and getting mad, and calling ppl nuts if they disagree with u, stick to the skins board where u can argue with your own and not get into the deeper stuff, where your ignorance is tolerated

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so hes the #1 option over reed? get outa here........your making things up and getting mad, and calling ppl nuts if they disagree with u, stick to the skins board where u can argue with your own and not get into the deeper stuff, where your ignorance is tolerated

depends on situation. you don't understand this. leave me alone please.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on situation. you don't understand this. leave me alone please.
quit replying then just run to the skins bored, you cant be a situational # 1 receiver......you dont understand that

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Financially, he's making a lot more money with these one year deals than with a long term contract so that's a better move unless he were to get injured or something and he has no long term guaranteed money. Maybe one year contracts might be tested more often by younger players looking to continually receive a max deal and raise their earning potential by betting on themselves every single season. It's a high risk high reward move.

Yeah, its about time players started taking a hard look at the risk/reward factor of the franchise tag. Cousins has certainly benefited nicely from it. Another case study for players could be Darrelle Revis. Unlike Cousins he wasn't being assisted by his FO seemingly at every turn and he made a nice chunk of change between being a Jet and a Patriot.