• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins is a loser.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccaneers would be doing better with Cousins tonight

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if the Vikings D was all that bad or the Giants O was all that good. They presented one helluva efficient game plan last night and D Jones played like a 1st team pro bowler. Very impressive performance all around.
The Vikings D is that bad. Has been all year.

The O made uop for it, but it's not even a great O. Big regression coming next year.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins had 275 yards 2 TDs with 0 picks and a 113 QB rating

Meanwhile the Vikings D made Daniel Jones look like a Hall of Famer

I know it's the lazy way of the fan to yell "QB bad" when your team loses but if Cousins was your worst player yesterday Minnesota would've won by 30

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins had 275 yards 2 TDs with 0 picks and a 113 QB rating

Meanwhile the Vikings D made Daniel Jones look like a Hall of Famer

I know it's the lazy way of the fan to yell "QB bad" when your team loses but if Cousins was your worst player yesterday Minnesota would've won by 30
Ok. Can we agree that most games come down to one or two plays?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Can we agree that most games come down to one or two plays?
Sure. But that play/s is almost never the last play even though that's usually the play that gets focused on

Im not disagreeing that Cousins should've gotten the ball past the first down marker but the truth is he played very well and many may players on the team did not . If those players had played better then you wouldn't have had to worry about the last play

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. But that play/s is almost never the last play even though that's usually the play that gets focused on

Im not disagreeing that Cousins should've gotten the ball past the first down marker but the truth is he played very well and many may players on the team did not . If those players had played better then you wouldn't have had to worry about the last play
His qbr this year has been a measly 49.8. his team has covered for him all year. He's been a huge reason why we've had to comeback so often. There is also a reason we know that Kirk cousins can not win when it matters and he always pulls off some stupid ass move that costs his team the game. This isn't just a "my opinion" thing. This is a well known issue with his dumb ass and it once again showed.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His qbr this year has been a measly 49.8. his team has covered for him all year. He's been a huge reason why we've had to comeback so often. There is also a reason we know that Kirk cousins can not win when it matters and he always pulls off some stupid ass move that costs his team the game. This isn't just a "my opinion" thing. This is a well known issue with his dumb ass and it once again showed.
That may be. But that's not what this post is about. This post is about the loss to the Giantsv. And Cousins played well. Others did not

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be. But that's not what this post is about. This post is about the loss to the Giantsv. And Cousins played well. Others did not
No, this post is about Kirk cousins being a loser. And in specific that loser ass play.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, this post is about Kirk cousins being a loser. And in specific that loser ass play.
IMO Cousins is a pretty good QB that isn't perfect, but that last play was abysmal.

Not just on him, why did the TE run a 3 yard pattern?

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Cousins is a pretty good QB that isn't perfect, but that last play was abysmal.

I honestly think hockinson was shocked at the ball being thrown to him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Yeah, just a shell read there,” Cousins said. “Saw single high, tried to work Justin, didn’t feel good about putting it up to Justin, and when I went to progress [through his reads], I just felt like I was about to get sacked and I felt like I’ve got to put the ball in play. I can’t go down with a sack, so I thought I’d kick it out to T.J. I had thrown short of the sticks on a few occasions in the game and even going back a few weeks and just felt like throwing it short of the sticks isn’t the end of the world. It’s just obviously tight coverage, so didn’t have the chance to pull away. But I just felt like I was going to go down and take a sack if I didn’t put it out.”

Hockenson pointed out that there were options to his route that he wasn’t able to exploit, as safety Xavier McKinney made the tackle.

“It’s just a choice route, you know I think there’s angle on the front side. I just wish I could’ve broken the tackle and been able to run that. It’s a tough one, it’s a tough look to accept who’s down, and it’s a tough read so I just kind of broke it out but I just wasn’t able to break [McKinney’s] tackle.”:suds:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt say Kirk Cousins is a loser.

I would say Kirk Cousins is Kirk Cousins.

Just depends on when the Vikings choose to see that or will continue to be ok with it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90s loser GIF by Beck

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt say Kirk Cousins is a loser.

I would say Kirk Cousins is Kirk Cousins.

Just depends on when the Vikings choose to see that or will continue to be ok with it.

You hit on the key word. Ok is what Kirk is. Good enough to make you relevant, but not good enough to make you elite. I was fine with his guaranteed contract when he first signed it because it was short term at 3 years. Then we extended it 2 years. Then 2 more years. That pissed me off, because it's continuing to kick the can down the road and not draft his replacement.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the blame needs to go on the defense. Peterman and heiny were the only two qbs not to throw for 300 yds on that d. That throw on 4th and 8 was a terrible decision though
Exactly what my takeaway from that game was as well. Made Daniel Jones look like the second coming of Bobby Douglass with the added ability to actually complete multiple forward passes.