• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Kirk Cousins

Kirk cousins will...

• sign and extension

• be traded

• be franchised

• spend all of his money on potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, but its not the Redskin fault b/c they tried to keep him here. All you guys are like if he leaves its all the Redskins fault and not on KC b/c he is chasing money. that's crap if a ltd is offered.
If he leaves it's most likely dye to the multiple lowball offers the Skins made, so YES it is their fault if he walks.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I was a KC hater. Cant understand that either? Keep spreading crap about me. That tells me what I need to know about you.

You don't have to say anything - your takes say it all. Constant posts about the Redskins FO being slandered & Cousins being greedy and not worthy of anything other than a bare bones type of deal. Plus the fact that you went on a non-stop rant about it after the Giants game - jeez it was not that big of a deal.

What crap am I spreading about you? Lighten up Francis.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to say anything - your takes say it all. Constant posts about the Redskins FO being slandered & Cousins being greedy and not worthy of anything other than a bare bones type of deal. Plus the fact that you went on a non-stop rant about it after the Giants game - jeez it was not that big of a deal.

What crap am I spreading about you? Lighten up Francis.

Crap that I am a KC hater when im not. Of course I was pissed after the Giants game any normal Redskin fan would.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Option 2. He'll be traded.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap that I am a KC hater when im not. Of course I was pissed after the Giants game any normal Redskin fan would.

Good - then stop saying that he is greedy or asking for an insane contract when there is not one shred of evidence in terms of how much Cousins is asking for at the current time. Also - stop feeling sorry for Snyder & Allen. They don't warrant pity from anyone & are pretty much not well liked by both most Redskins and non-Redskins fans.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - in terms of the 2nd Giants game - sure I was upset, but I got over it - you still haven't. I also didn't use it as the primary basis for the Redskins to move on from Cousins or not give him a LTD. You were practically begging the Redskins to trade him shortly after that game. You only ended your rants after it was obvious that no trade was in the works for the foreseeable future.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good - then stop saying that he is greedy or asking for an insane contract when there is not one shred of evidence in terms of how much Cousins is asking for at the current time. Also - stop feeling sorry for Snyder & Allen. They don't warrant pity from anyone & are pretty much not well liked by both most Redskins and non-Redskins fans.
Well put. This about sums up 8 pages of bickering

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is going to get paid by someone. The Redskins had a chance to lock him for far cheaper than it will cost them now. They rolled the dice & lost. I imagine Cousins is looking for 3 x tag in guarantees(I am not doing the maths for this). Pay him or just let him go. Someone will pay him that money.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is going to get paid by someone. The Redskins had a chance to lock him for far cheaper than it will cost them now. They rolled the dice & lost. I imagine Cousins is looking for 3 x tag in guarantees(I am not doing the maths for this). Pay him or just let him go. Someone will pay him that money.
Reports are he asked for two tag years worth as guarantees.