• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kentucky v Seton Hall at MSG

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cayts take on a tough Seton Hall squad tomorrow, noon EST at MSG in NYC. I personally would prefer we schedule quality OOC opponents like this in a home and home capacity, a la Virginia Tech the last two seasons for us. I suppose there's some merit in playing in NYC to help Cal with showcasing and recruiting whatever kids he might be after up there.

Seton Hall isn't too far outside NYC, but it'll be a Kentucky home game nonetheless (isn't it always whenever we play on the road?) SH beat Miami by 2, which may prove to be a good win, not sure if the Canes are going to be relevant this season. Lost by 5 to U6, so no matter what, these guys are going to be a tough out. We saw how the Cayts performed v UNCG, this is going to be another tough one where we have to play a full 40 minutes or we could lose. Hopefully we see some lock down defense finally for extended periods of time from more than just Hagans.

Prediction:
Kentucky 81
Seton Hall 75

American Male

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cayts take on a tough Seton Hall squad tomorrow, noon EST at MSG in NYC. I personally would prefer we schedule quality OOC opponents like this in a home and home capacity, a la Virginia Tech the last two seasons for us. I suppose there's some merit in playing in NYC to help Cal with showcasing and recruiting whatever kids he might be after up there.

Seton Hall isn't too far outside NYC, but it'll be a Kentucky home game nonetheless (isn't it always whenever we play on the road?) SH beat Miami by 2, which may prove to be a good win, not sure if the Canes are going to be relevant this season. Lost by 5 to U6, so no matter what, these guys are going to be a tough out. We saw how the Cayts performed v UNCG, this is going to be another tough one where we have to play a full 40 minutes or we could lose. Hopefully we see some lock down defense finally for extended periods of time from more than just Hagans.

Prediction:
Kentucky 81
Seton Hall 75

That's a good...Very Good prediction...I'll second it!

:suds:

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good...Very Good prediction...I'll second it!

:suds:
Tipoff only 4 hours away. Looking forward to it. Finally some real competition. And then of course afterwards y'all v IU, should be a great afternoon for basketball all around today. Xavier/UC, Pitt/WVU, Mich St/Florida, St Joe/Nova, Oklahoma/Wichita.....just a crap ton of great games on the docket to start things off.

Last edited:

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prediction:
Kentucky 81
Seton Hall 75

Seton Hall is not too tough this year.

UK shouldn't have too much trouble with them.

UK-Villanova would have been a good one this year. Both teams are still trying to figure it out...

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seton Hall is not too tough this year.

UK shouldn't have too much trouble with them.

UK-Villanova would have been a good one this year. Both teams are still trying to figure it out...
I hope you're right. Our defense is still....well I dunno what to call it. KenPom has it at #38 adjusted, but it's terrible and that's not me just being some lunatic UK fan. Offensively, we can score without issue, it's just horribly disjointed because we haven't found our cohesion, especially on fast breaks. These guys still learning where to expect each other to be, tendencies, etc. It's super early, just waiting on the proverbial light bulb to go off and watch this team start rolling.

Our month of Dec: Seton Hall, Utah, North Carolina, Louisville. Ugh. Gonna be fun but rough.

I've watched Nova twice, looking forward to watching y'all some at 2 today. How long has Booth been there. Seems like that dude was on the roster when Tubby Smith was coaching here. lol

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right. Our defense is still....well I dunno what to call it. KenPom has it at #38 adjusted, but it's terrible and that's not me just being some lunatic UK fan. Offensively, we can score without issue, it's just horribly disjointed because we haven't found our cohesion, especially on fast breaks. These guys still learning where to expect each other to be, tendencies, etc. It's super early, just waiting on the proverbial light bulb to go off and watch this team start rolling.

Our month of Dec: Seton Hall, Utah, North Carolina, Louisville. Ugh. Gonna be fun but rough.

I've watched Nova twice, looking forward to watching y'all some at 2 today. How long has Booth been there. Seems like that dude was on the roster when Tubby Smith was coaching here. lol
5th year senior.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prediction:
Kentucky 81
Seton Hall 75
Isn’t this done basically for recruiting purposes. Champs classic, cbs classic, and gms like this allow cal to go watch top recruits in season. I was at gms in Chicago where cal was there to see ulis and Charles Matthews the night before the cbs classic

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Issue with 5 star players...they all think they are MJ

Kentucky starts the game getting to the rim at will.

Now they are only bricking jumpers.

No brains

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t think Kentucky has made a basket in 10 mins

Air balls. Bricks. Quads Green making passes that imply he’s never played before.

Now a horrid pass by Herro resulting in a Travis loose ball foul.

This is comedy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quickly is a pass never point guard

Luckily he’s hit a couple 3s with his terrible possessions

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god Kentucky sucks

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god Kentucky sucks

This is pretty much my assessment as of now. This is Seton Hall's worst team in like 5 years, and UK is struggling with them mightily. I don't even think Hall is an NIT team.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty much my assessment as of now. This is Seton Hall's worst team in like 5 years, and UK is struggling with them mightily. I don't even think Hall is an NIT team.

It just doesn’t seem Cal is coaching them and his halftime quote of “if we defend like this I don’t care about offense. It will be good eventually” proves it. Letting them run wild.

Down the stretch they are finally just feeding Washington and Travis. Shoulda been all game. Hall has no one to stop themz

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t this done basically for recruiting purposes. Champs classic, cbs classic, and gms like this allow cal to go watch top recruits in season. I was at gms in Chicago where cal was there to see ulis and Charles Matthews the night before the cbs classic
It is. Gives him a chance to do that, and to have those recruits see em on an unofficial at the game Id imagine.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These UK guards absolutely suck

Out of control every time

Powell blacking out

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was intentional on the part of the seton hall player.

To the neck

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be a flagarant

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Kentucky guards

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky lmfao

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just doesn’t seem Cal is coaching them and his halftime quote of “if we defend like this I don’t care about offense. It will be good eventually” proves it. Letting them run wild.

Down the stretch they are finally just feeding Washington and Travis. Shoulda been all game. Hall has no one to stop themz

Yeah I'd agree with that. He's also never had guard play this bad since his NIT team.

Holyyyy shit Powell!!