• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap's New Throwing Motion

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever I've watched him, when his first read has been covered, he seems to panic. Which (IMO) is his biggest problem and the reason why he struggled so much against the Seahawks since Sherman was normally covering his first read.

He has struggled against the Seahawks more than any other team but so have other quarterbacks. I don't think the other 49er receivers were getting open much either against that secondary. The Seahawks were playing tight coverage as last year's team had no one with any speed that could get open deep. Vernon Davis was the lone deep threat and he disappeared last season.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is looking much improved in practice. I will feel more at ease when he can bring it in a real game.

Time will tell. It is a team effort though. Like to see oline protect better, better playcalling, etc.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking good so far. Im excited. Looking better on touch throws and going through his reads. still has a bad throw here and there but who doesn't. good signs so far.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking good so far. Im excited. Looking better on touch throws and going through his reads. still has a bad throw here and there but who doesn't. good signs so far.

I am looking forward to seeing him play in game.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Reports thus far are that he's still pretty darn inconsistent. Some improvement, perhaps, particularly with touch, but he missed several deep throws yesterday according to reports.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports thus far are that he's still pretty darn inconsistent. Some improvement, perhaps, particularly with touch, but he missed several deep throws yesterday according to reports.
He has had 2 good days and 1 so so day. lets see how he looks in games to make a true judgement.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He has had 2 good days and 1 so so day. lets see how he looks in games to make a true judgement.

I'm on board with that if you are. I'll note that's not the approach you've taken to the OL, though.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on board with that if you are. I'll note that's not the approach you've taken to the OL, though.
yes because I knew going in that the Oline would struggle. Im not too worried about Kap. Oline has always been the 1 area I was nervous about after losing AD, Iupati and not replacing these guys. Now the oline will affect Kaps play but Kap overall as a player im not concern. I will give the wait see approach for both but im not optimistic about the Oline. I do think if Kilgore comes back we have a chance to be an avg Oline. Another Wildcard that can Help Big time is if Thomas breaks out. I guess we just have to wait and see. Either way Im happy football is back.

I still think our best Oline lineup is: I don't think we will see it.
RT-Boone
RG-martin/Thomas/Looney
C-Kilgore
LG-Martin/Thomas/Looney
LT- Staley

Let those 3 battle it out for 2 spots.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yes because I knew going in that the Oline would struggle. Im not too worried about Kap. Oline has always been the 1 area I was nervous about after losing AD, Iupati and not replacing these guys. Now the oline will affect Kaps play but Kap overall as a player im not concern. I will give the wait see approach for both but im not optimistic about the Oline. I do think if Kilgore comes back we have a chance to be an avg Oline. Another Wildcard that can Help Big time is if Thomas breaks out. I guess we just have to wait and see. Either way Im happy football is back.

I still think our best Oline lineup is: I don't think we will see it.
RT-Boone
RG-martin/Thomas/Looney
C-Kilgore
LG-Martin/Thomas/Looney
LT- Staley

Let those 3 battle it out for 2 spots.

Ah, I see. We shouldn't talk Kap because YOU aren't worried about him. But we can talk OL because you are worried about OL. I see. So what if I'm worried about Kap?

Re: Iupati, we did plan for his departure. We drafted two gifted interior OL last year. We didn't plan to lose Davis, or to be without Kilgore. Look, no one is saying OL isn't a concern; it is. I think it's pretty clearly the biggest area of concern on the team right now. But Kap is the QB. As he goes, so go the Niners. And I'm not sure the light has come on just yet.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see. We shouldn't talk Kap because YOU aren't worried about him. But we can talk OL because you are worried about OL. I see. So what if I'm worried about Kap?

Re: Iupati, we did plan for his departure. We drafted two gifted interior OL last year. We didn't plan to lose Davis, or to be without Kilgore. Look, no one is saying OL isn't a concern; it is. I think it's pretty clearly the biggest area of concern on the team right now. But Kap is the QB. As he goes, so go the Niners. And I'm not sure the light has come on just yet.
nope not saying that. Im saying Im not worried yet. I agree with you about as he goes the 49ers go but I think Oline is a Big reason if Kap takes off or not.

We will find out. I truly believe that if Kap has a bad year he might be gone and we might rebuild with a new QB and if he has a good to great year 49ers will improve.