• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is over 20 million in cap space available to the Bears

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is calling someone old when they are indeed old even an insult? Like haha.....you survived life and lived to an old age....you're stupid!

I don't get it. Everyone gets old...unless they don't and that's the only time it sucks.

Also, I much rather be old than a pretend genius that doesn't know what a checkdown is.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahh. The old geezer got his dumb bitch to come help him out. How cute is that! Pathetic indeed.
tenor.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is calling someone old when they are indeed old even an insult? Like haha.....you survived life and lived to an old age....you're stupid!

I don't get it. Everyone gets old...unless they don't and that's the only time it sucks.

Also, I much rather be old than a pretend genius that doesn't know what a checkdown is.

To be honest, I don't know why you're even entertaining this. There's no talking logically to a troll. He just wants you to react. Quit giving him the satisfaction, IMO.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I don't know why you're even entertaining this. There's no talking logically to a troll. He just wants you to react. Quit giving him the satisfaction, IMO.

I don't really consider him a troll. Trolling is an art form and he's too dumb to do it.

He's fun to beat up on though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really consider him a troll. Trolling is an art form and he's too dumb to do it.

BS has been getting to posters here since the mid-00's. There's threads of his (from our old forum) that still get referenced from the 2005 season. lol. 15 years ago.

I highly doubt that he cares about posters "beating up on him". It just gives him the fuel to continue doing what he wants to do on here. He's been dealing with that since the first presidential term of W. Bush. He's been trolling people here so long that entire wars have been started, fought and met a conclusion.

Just sayin... I have watched his act for years and years.

So far as "trolling". He's doing something right. He's created a persona on here and it consistently gets people riled up. What he's doing here is rather common with BS. He's found his mantra with you with this "old man" thing and he'll keep pounding away at it for as long as you keep firing back about it.

He'll do whatever he can to divert the attention off of the subject/argument at hand and bring you down to his level. He'll misrepresent your argument with a straw-man fallacy, he'll start a semantics battle to convolute the conversation, he'll name call, personal attacks, etc. When you shoot back with your own attacks or even just acknowledge what he is saying and go on the defensive? That's his victory.

I mean, I think it is rather clear that the guy isn't here to simply "talk football" and all the other stuff happens incidentally. lol. He's here to entertain himself and get you to react.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Learn to read old fart, i said it wasn't an insult. I am merely stating a fact so why are you so upset? And teach your dog some new tricks while you're at it you old geezer.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The beat down you are putting on me is very very painful. Having a hard time keeping it together over here....(rolls eyes) dumb old geezer.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt that he cares about posters "beating up on him".

Shhhh. Let the old fart have fun with his wild imagination. It's the only thing left in his world that gives him any satisfaction after all.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are indeed well trained little doggy. Now go get bww's slippers and don't forget to suck his dick tonight.

lol nothing changes with beardown. Still an idiot who gets his ass handed to him by the genius.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, ya know... no need to throw praise around.

Yeah, I sort of invented this idea.

So what... I'm just a guy. Leave me alone, eh?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know... We got some caaassssshhhh son.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are indeed well trained little doggy. Now go get bww's slippers and don't forget to suck his dick tonight.

lol nothing changes with beardown. Still an idiot who gets his ass handed to him by the genius.

You enjoy handling men's asses?