• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is over 20 million in cap space available to the Bears

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t prove anything. It creates a history. It doesn’t mean he can’t hit on one but it provides a case that we shouldn’t assume he will.

Of course it’s hard. If it wasn’t any idiot that calls themself a genius could do it. There’s a reason you can only pretend online to know what’s right....because in real life it’s hard.

I didn’t say Pace is bad at anything. In fact....I said the opposite. For a genius....you’re a fucking moron.

A history of 1 (in the draft) and 2 if you count free agency? THAT "history"? 2 isn't even a trend yet. And lets face it, Glennon was never going to be franchise even Pace knew that. Glennon was a holdover for one year for a QB Pace intended to draft that year. Give any GM 10 tries to find a good QB in the draft and he'll fail 9 times. Means nothing when evaluating Pace.

I was debating your witless argument that Pace doesn't know what he's doing at the QB position. You're getting older and more senile by the day geezer.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A history of 1 (in the draft) and 2 if you count free agency? THAT "history"? 2 isn't even a trend yet. And lets face it, Glennon was never going to be franchise even Pace knew that. Glennon was a holdover for one year for a QB Pace intended to draft that year. Give any GM 10 tries to find a good QB in the draft and he'll fail 9 times. Means nothing when evaluating Pace.

I was debating your witless argument that Pace doesn't know what he's doing at the QB position. You're getting older and more senile by the day geezer.

I didn’t say Pace doesn’t know what he’s doing. I said based on evidence...claiming he does know exactly what he’s doing with the QB position is silly.

Comprehension isn’t your friend.

Dumbest. Genius. Ever.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say Pace doesn’t know what he’s doing. I said based on evidence...claiming he does know exactly what he’s doing with the QB position is silly.

Comprehension isn’t your friend.

Dumbest. Genius. Ever.

Who in the thread said Pace knows "exactly what he's doing with the QB position"? Who are you arguing with exactly geezer? Try being a little bolder and take a side you old fart.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the thread said Pace knows "exactly what he's doing with the QB position"?

Ever hear of paraphrasing? You must have....being a genius and all.....

If there's a good young QB to grab that Pace likes, I have no doubt he'll take him. Even if that means he was wrong about Trubisky. Pace is not going to ride Trubisky out of spite.

Who are you arguing with exactly geezer?

Some random internet message board idiot.

Try being a little bolder and take a side you old fart.

Try being less wrong all the time, checkdown Charlie.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't just fail in the draft. He failed in free agency.

And I like Pace... but that excuse is hilarious. Go bring that to your boss. "It's really, really hard! Give me a break!"

Awww... poor little Ryan. His job is sooo tough. You know what else is tough? Coaching in the NFL. Playing in the NFL. I don't know what the hell kind of excuse that is.

Two most important positions in football:

QB (twice) and Head Coach.

It's looking like he blew BOTH quite handily man.

Pace is good...but it's very likely he's going to get flushed by his two biggest flops. Granted, what I read/hear out of Halas is that Pace is kinda on the "love train" that Lovie was on with the McCaskeys. I doubt they will let him go easily. I think they still regret the Lovie move, so they may forgive a lot of transgressions with Pace. But when the transgressions are so bad in Trubisky and Nagy possibly running the same sh*t offense with the same sh*t results in 2020 again......

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comes to mind...

DearPopularHairstreakbutterfly-small.gif

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pace has made big improvements to the Bears front office structure by increasing the size of the scouting department and he also pushed for big upgrades to Halas Hall for the players.

I'm not on the Nagy sucks wagon. Not yet. He didn't have a great season but on field execution isn't always the fault of the coach. And there's no doubt the roster backs him....the team is bought in to his style.

But if on field results on offense don't improve in 2020....it's gonna be hard to keep him.

Honestly the one thing I wish could change sooner than later with this team is ownership.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pace has made big improvements to the Bears front office structure by increasing the size of the scouting department and he also pushed for big upgrades to Halas Hall for the players.
That's a big thing for free agents. They want top notch facilities and some comfort in knowing that they won't be playing alone.

I'm not on the Nagy sucks wagon. Not yet. He didn't have a great season but on field execution isn't always the fault of the coach. And there's no doubt the roster backs him....the team is bought in to his style.

But if on field results on offense don't improve in 2020....it's gonna be hard to keep him.
Nagy has had one great year and one not-so-good year. I'm not exactly sure what to expect. He fired most of his offensive coaching staff. Was he scapegoating them since it's his show in the first place? Remains to be seen. If Pace can address some of the problems on offense and it still sucks, that's a huge indictment against Nagy who's supposed to be the offensive mind to get the offense and Trubisky playing well.

Honestly the one thing I wish could change sooner than later with this team is ownership.
Bingo. This franchise has pre-Ricketts Cubs written all over it, although i think Pace has had more success than anyone since the early Angelo/Lovie days. Pace's drafts overall have been pretty awesome save for some first-rounders. He's hitched his wagon to Trubisky for better or worse. I've got a soft spot for Ryan Pace cause he's the first guy we've had in a long time who could consistently find starting caliber talent all over the draft.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is kind of how I feel about it...Pace will "survive" and Nagy/Trubisky will be the ones let go if there's a redux of 2019 in 2020...But you never know until you get a feel of how ugly it is out there. I mean, there's arguments that we could have hit 10 wins this season, but it could have easily been 6 depending on ball bounces....If this team, next year, with this core wins 6 games or less-which is sadly possible since we can't f*cking score...Lots of heads could roll.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two most important positions in football:

QB (twice) and Head Coach.

It's looking like he blew BOTH quite handily man.

Pace is good...but it's very likely he's going to get flushed by his two biggest flops. Granted, what I read/hear out of Halas is that Pace is kinda on the "love train" that Lovie was on with the McCaskeys. I doubt they will let him go easily. I think they still regret the Lovie move, so they may forgive a lot of transgressions with Pace. But when the transgressions are so bad in Trubisky and Nagy possibly running the same sh*t offense with the same sh*t results in 2020 again......

It's rather accepted universally that Fox was fixed into place by the McCaskey's when Pace took the job.

And the jury is still out on Nagy. I understand the red flags like everyone. But you can slobber all over the guy when he has the offense showing life and throw him a parade when he wins COY at 12-4. Then just run him out of town at 8-8. I get everyone is pissed but packing his bags already when he has a season in front of him is silly.

I really pray to god that we see Nagy without Trubisky eventually so we really know how bad Mitch is. But I don't know if it happens.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rather accepted universally that Fox was fixed into place by the McCaskey's when Pace took the job.

And the jury is still out on Nagy. I understand the red flags like everyone. But you can slobber all over the guy when he has the offense showing life and throw him a parade when he wins COY at 12-4. Then just run him out of town at 8-8. I get everyone is pissed but packing his bags already when he has a season in front of him is silly.

I really pray to god that we see Nagy without Trubisky eventually so we really know how bad Mitch is. But I don't know if it happens.

We dumped Lovie after a 10-6 because offense was an issue and his last team score 95 points more than past year's team and the previous 5 before that all scored 50-150 points MORE over the course of the seasons...Think about that.

F*ck yes we can run Nagy out of town if this sh*t continues. History tells us so. It almost demands it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever hear of paraphrasing? You must have....being a genius and all.....

Some random internet message board idiot.

Try being less wrong all the time, checkdown Charlie.

Your ability to put two and two together is shockingly embarrassing old man. You are grasping at straws to save face. Please stop, a man your age should start taking it easy before you get a heart attack.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pace has made big improvements to the Bears front office structure by increasing the size of the scouting department

Not saying you're wrong but would love to see an article proving this. Pace overhauled the scouting department, not sure he increased it.

Thank you captain dumbass.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your ability to put two and two together is shockingly embarrassing old man. You are grasping at straws to save face. Please stop, a man your age should start taking it easy before you get a heart attack.

Wow....I really got under your skin, huh?

I'm actually in peak physical condition for my age and my heart is in great shape. I do appreciate your concern though.

Not saying you're wrong but would love to see an article proving this. Pace overhauled the scouting department, not sure he increased it.

Not saying you're a moron...but you could google this sort of stuff yourself if you were able to.

Yes he overhauled it and increased the resources at his scout's disposal. An increase doesn't have to be a body. But, being a genius, I'm sure you know that. You know everything. Except....basically anything about football.

Thank you captain dumbass.

Anything for you Charlie. You don't even have to ask. I like you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....I really got under your skin, huh?

I'm actually in peak physical condition for my age and my heart is in great shape. I do appreciate your concern though.

Your sentiment analysis skills need severe improvement. The genius does not get rattled by old farts who have trouble putting two and two together then starts backpedaling as follows...

Not saying you're a moron...but you could google this sort of stuff yourself if you were able to.

I don't google things that idiots say. If Pace indeed increased his scouting staff, why not just post the link?

Yes he overhauled it and increased the resources at his scout's disposal. An increase doesn't have to be a body.

Ahh and here comes the backpedaling. He "increased it" but that "doesn't have to be a body". Wow. If you reach any further you'll get a hernia old man.

Anything for you Charlie. You don't even have to ask. I like you.

I'm very well liked I know.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your sentiment analysis skills need severe improvement. The genius does not get rattled by old farts who have trouble putting two and two together then starts backpedaling as follows...

The "genius" also has a severe lack of original material.

I don't google things that idiots say. If Pace indeed increased his scouting staff, why not just post the link?

Because I don't dance when you say dance. If you want to prove me wrong....prove me wrong. Or shut up.

Ahh and here comes the backpedaling. He "increased it" but that "doesn't have to be a body". Wow. If you reach any further you'll get a hernia old man.

Giving your scouts better and more resources is an increase.

Oh....a joke about my age. How clever. You're a one trick pony with a broken leg.

I'm very well liked I know.

Yep. You rank somewhere between the clap and reruns of Roseanne on the list of things I like. The difference between them and you is they are occasionally funny.

Face it junior...you have nothing. Your jokes and insults are limited and you're just reaching at this point. You were already pathetic and now you're just making me feel sorry for you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "genius" also has a severe lack of original material.

Pot meet kettle.

Because I don't dance when you say dance. If you want to prove me wrong....prove me wrong. Or shut up.

Pff. I ask you to backup your words and now this? You are indeed an idiot.

Giving your scouts better and more resources is an increase.

"...by increasing the size of the scouting department". Stop playing word games you old geezer. You were wrong. Pace replaced, not increased. Keep playing word games dummy.

Oh....a joke about my age. How clever. You're a one trick pony with a broken leg.

What joke? You're old and going to die very soon. That's not a joke nor is it clever. I'm stating facts.

Yep. You rank somewhere between the clap and reruns of Roseanne on the list of things I like. The difference between them and you is they are occasionally funny.

Wow! Looks like the old fart is cracking.

Face it junior...you have nothing. Your jokes and insults are limited and you're just reaching at this point. You were already pathetic and now you're just making me feel sorry for you.

Oh no, I'm pathetic now and you're starting to feel sorry for me? How will i sleep tonight?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot meet kettle.

What joke? You're old and going to die very soon. That's not a joke nor is it clever. I'm stating facts.

Oh no, I'm pathetic now and you're starting to feel sorry for me? How will i sleep tonight?

shut up, stupid

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot meet kettle.

One trick pony.