• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Draft look at the Bird's WR Position

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else getting tired of Just Jefferson running his mouth? Every team (Raiders, Broncos, Cowboys, and Eagles) who did not draft him first is crazy for not having picked him and is going to pay for it. Shut up and prove it, dude. Until then STFU, rookie.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else getting tired of Just Jefferson running his mouth? Every team (Raiders, Broncos, Cowboys, and Eagles) who did not draft him first is crazy for not having picked him and is going to pay for it. Shut up and prove it, dude. Until then STFU, rookie.
Haven't heard him, but no one is worse at drafting first round WRs than the Vikings in the last 20 years. At least the Lions hit on Calvin.

The Vikings missed on Treadwell, Patterson, and Williamson. Huge fucking whiffs. Zero production from all of them.

Jefferson played the easiest position in all of college football for the best college passing offense ever.

He won't do jack for them and everyone will blame Kirk Cousins lol.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have a problem with him saying that teams that passed on him are going to regret it. He sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder. We will have to see if he becomes better than Reagor and other guys selected before him though.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jefferson and think he's going to be a damn good player (unfortunately). Reagor was simply a better fit as an explosive outside play maker and that's what the Eagles were looking for. I think Jefferson can play on the outside as well, but despite his 40 time, he's not a blow by you type of receiver and that's what the Eagles needed to add ... something Reagor was a better fit at doing.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see how Aiyuk v.s Reagor will play this year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best two in the draft. Aiyuk landed in a dream spot as Shanahan's #1WR. He'll perform well if he's healthy by the opener.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I was very high on Aiyuk. Mims too.
I too will be watching to see which one of these guys does best.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would have been happy with either guy ... other than Ruggs (who've band wagon I've been on since last year), Aiyuk was my guy. Reagor became one of my guys as well later when I watched him closer on film; I think his abilities will be a great fit with Wentz.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think he's a smaller version of Shenault. They can use him as a runner/receiver/returner. Multi-talented. I'm happy with him.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the injury histories and age of Jackson, Goodwin, and Alshon, is there any possibility they keep all 7 healthy receivers on the roster? Probably not...but I almost think they HAVE to keep 6.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the injury histories and age of Jackson, Goodwin, and Alshon, is there any possibility they keep all 7 healthy receivers on the roster? Probably not...but I almost think they HAVE to keep 6.
Alshon goes on PUP and doesn't want to play with Wentz anyway.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alshon goes on PUP and doesn't want to play with Wentz anyway.

That’s my thought but we still have 7 receivers outside of him: Jackson, Reagor, Arcega-Whiteside, Goodwin, Ward, Hightower, Watkins.