• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz Apology Thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good Iggloo, it's not like you're a redskin fan consumed with anything Dallas
Exactly which poster is it that we always see denigrate Skins and Eagles posters?

Oh yeah, you. Who's thin skinned? Who has their panties in a bunch? Who squats to pee?

Carry on... Thru the fog...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, what do you want me to say?

"I hereby apologize for my post on a football message board in which I talked shit about how Carson Wentz was a good quarterback and demanded that other posters apologize for dragging him. I was clearly wrong--he is a choke-prone bum and a fraud. He's also injury prone, and an anti-vaxxer, making him a terrible leader for any franchise. I wish his hair was brown, that he didn't suck, and that he wasn't a brittle bitch, but I can't change reality. I have to accept it and I have, just as I have had to accept that Dak Prescott is not a running back, but a quarterback, and a pretty good one."

Does that cover it? Stop giving me the RTK treatment, I own it at least.
I just assumed by the title you wanted poeple to apologize for thinking Wentz was all that and a bag of chips.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, what do you want me to say?

"I hereby apologize for my post on a football message board in which I talked shit about how Carson Wentz was a good quarterback and demanded that other posters apologize for dragging him. I was clearly wrong--he is a choke-prone bum and a fraud. He's also injury prone, and an anti-vaxxer, making him a terrible leader for any franchise. I wish his hair was brown, that he didn't suck, and that he wasn't a brittle bitch, but I can't change reality. I have to accept it and I have, just as I have had to accept that Dak Prescott is not a running back, but a quarterback, and a pretty good one."

Does that cover it? Stop giving me the RTK treatment, I own it at least.

Sounds fake. Sounds insincere. Try again please. Thanks.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just assumed by the title you wanted poeple to apologize for thinking Wentz was all that and a bag of chips.

Starts a thread entitled “Wentz apology thread” but then doesn’t apologize. These eagles fans sure are attention whores.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Carson!

wait, what are we doing here?