• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick wearing Dolphins cap for 4th of July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting conversation....

So anyways, anyone see Pete Carroll at the seahawks facility in his highly coveted SF Giants jersey yet?

Marshawn Lynch wears an A's hat all the time, and is on video in the Real Rob Report wearing an A's hat and a Buffallo Bills "Beast Mode" tshirt IN THE SEAHAWKS LOCKER ROOM.

The things that you people drink up into an issue is pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more an indicator that Kaepernick is becoming a leader of the team, then him wearing a hat of another team, while he is in that State, and the team isn't even in the same conference.

Kaepernick Growing into Leadership Role | NBC Bay Area

He was wearing a Miami hat while in California. Did you even read the article? Or just thought you'd chime in with assumptions?

Interesting conversation....

So anyways, anyone see Pete Carroll at the seahawks facility in his highly coveted SF Giants jersey yet?

Marshawn Lynch wears an A's hat all the time, and is on video in the Real Rob Report wearing a Buffallo Bills "Beast Mode" tshirt IN THE SEAHAWKS LOCKER ROOM.

The things that you people drink up into an issue is pretty funny.
I wouldn't see a problem with him wearing a NY yankees hat or any team from any other sport. Those who were on guys for that are just being retarded, but this is the SAME SPORT HE PLAYS and is an opposing team WHILE HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TEAM LEADER AND REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FACE OF THE TEAM.

Spin it all you want, but it is a classless thing to do and doesn't help your franchise image.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was wearing a Miami hat while in California. Did you even read the article? Or just thought you'd chime in with assumptions?

I wouldn't see a problem with him wearing a NY yankees hat or any team from any other sport. Those who were on guys for that are just being retarded, but this is the SAME SPORT HE PLAYS and is an opposing team WHILE HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TEAM LEADER AND REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FACE OF THE TEAM.

Spin it all you want, but it is a classless thing to do and doesn't help your franchise image.

I just posted a video of Marshawn Lynch wearing a Buffallo Bills Tshirt in the Seahawks locker room and he even tears open his jacket to show it and bring attention to it. I noticed you glossed over that part of it... lol Kaepernick is in Miami and showing some love to the city while there in the OFFSEASON! Keep thinking you have something though, your own players actions are clearly worse and you know it.

Kaepernick is into his hat and sneaker collection... look it up. P.S. that coat Wilson has on makes me seriously question whether his marriage is not a charade.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it trolling to point out the lack of class in how he handled this? I'm not just judging this one incident. He appears to be quite immature in many ways. His use of language and how he deals with the media and fans show it. His trademarking kaepernicking and other nonsense. This hat deal and the picture that follows. All signs of someone not yet ready to grow up and be the team leader most teams want from their franchise QB.

Yeah trade marking Kaepernicking and then donating all the proceeds from it to kids with heart defects..... that just wreaks of immaturity.

:lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just posted a video of Marshawn Lynch wearing a Buffallo Bills Tshirt in the Seahawks locker room and he even tears open his jacket to show it and bring attention to it. I noticed you glossed over that part of it... lol Kaepernick is in Miami and showing some love to the city while there in the OFFSEASON! Keep thinking you have something though, your own players actions are clearly worse and you know it.

So to you a man wearing a t-shirt from his former team with his own moniker on it in a locker room who is a RB is the same as your franchise QB wearing the hat of a team he never played for? I didn't gloss over anything. I thought it was obvious it wasn't the same thing. Did you even read where I said it means nothing to how he plays and said he could still have a great career despite being immature? Lynch is a bit of a thug, or at least a thug wannabe and there are plenty of guys like him all over the league. Like it or not we hold QB's in a special light. Find me a picture of Wilson wearing anything other than Seahawk stuff. Find me a picture of Hasselbeck wearing another other than Seahawk stuff or it doesn't relate.

Had Gore wore that hat it never makes the first article.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah trade marking Kaepernicking and then donating all the proceeds from it to kids with heart defects..... that just wreaks of immaturity. :lol:

Sorry you don't see the obvious signs, but he is immature by most standards. He is very young and lots of people his age are. It is a rare individual who is poised and mature in their mid 20's. Maybe he grows up over the next few years and becomes someone you can be proud of who you would want your kids to emulate, but as he is now? I'd be pissed if my kids started copying him and deep down if you looked at it you would be too.

Reality hurts.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to you a man wearing a t-shirt from his former team with his own moniker on it in a locker room who is a RB is the same as your franchise QB wearing the hat of a team he never played for? I didn't gloss over anything. I thought it was obvious it wasn't the same thing. Did you even read where I said it means nothing to how he plays and said he could still have a great career despite being immature? Lynch is a bit of a thug, or at least a thug wannabe and there are plenty of guys like him all over the league. Like it or not we hold QB's in a special light. Find me a picture of Wilson wearing anything other than Seahawk stuff. Find me a picture of Hasselbeck wearing another other than Seahawk stuff or it doesn't relate.

Had Gore wore that hat it never makes the first article.

Yes, wearing buffallo bills gear during the regular season in your own locker room seems worse than wearing another teams logo'd apparel while in that city during the offseason. But dont' get me wrong, I don't take issue with any of it really. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in your argument. Its really a non issue that you are trying to create into one in order to rile up some childish back and forth banter. And I think everyone knows that. And this is especially evident sine you attack him for other things... such as patenting "Kaepernicking" and creating gear with that term on it and using the proceeds to help kids with heart problems (his parents lost a child to a heart problem). What a dick that guy is!

The problem is that everyone who is close to Kaepernick or knows him or whom he played for in the past all say he is a great kid. So some seahawk fan just trying to drag him through the mud for something his own teams players have done, and done worse in my opinion, is nothing more than an attempt to get a bunch of troll smack flowing. How about growing up a little and taking a step back and looking at the big picture?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, wearing buffallo bills gear during the regular season in your own locker room seems worse than wearing another teams logo'd apparel while in that city during the offseason. But dont' get me wrong, I don't take issue with any of it really. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in your argument. Its really a non issue that you are trying to create into one in order to rile up some childish back and forth banter. And I think everyone knows that.

HE WORE A MIAMI HAT WHILE IN CALIFORNIA That has already been said here more than once. Please read before posting. It saves a lot of time and energy in reposting the same stuff over and over.

QB's are different. That is a fact and if it wasn't your guy you'd admit that.

I'm trying to rile up childish back and forth banter by sharing a view on my team's board while I also clearly said more than once that it doesn't have any impact on who he is as a player on the field? Why are you trying to desperately hard to make up stuff to create an argument? I said this isn't a major deal, but you are clearly trying to make it into one.

If you had your choice of two QB's who were equal on the playing field would you want the one who is mature and the face of your franchise that you can be proud of and want your kids to look up to as a hero, or a kid who is immature? I sure do have the right to pick the first over the latter. No SF fan would and that's to be expected. You are blinded by your homerism and that's ok.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some seahawk fan just trying to drag him through the mud for something his own teams players have done, and done worse in my opinion, is nothing more than an attempt to get a bunch of troll smack flowing. How about growing up a little and taking a step back and looking at the big picture?
So to you a player wearing a shirt with his own name on it from his former team in a work out room is worse than wearing a hat from a team you had no ties to in public? If you can honestly say yes to that then there is no need for further discussion. There isn't a person on the face of this earth not a SF fan who would agree with you. NOT ONE.

Show me where I've said anything that is trolling or smack talk. I'll wait right here for that quote....

I shared an opinion and qualified it by saying it wasn't a major deal as it has nothing to do with his on the field play. Yeah, that really sounds like a hater just trying to stir up the pot. Further, I did so on my teams own board on our own thread. I didn't go to the SF board to talk smack, nor did I go to the NFL General board to talk smack, nor was it even in our own trash talking thread.

I have an opinion and shared it. You don't agree with it and are clearly blinded by your homer views. Get over it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid talks just like he looks, fucking ghetto.

“This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building!" ridiculous #y'allmustbebored.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE WORE A MIAMI HAT WHILE IN CALIFORNIA That has already been said here more than once. Please read before posting. It saves a lot of time and energy in reposting the same stuff over and over.

QB's are different. That is a fact and if it wasn't your guy you'd admit that.

I'm trying to rile up childish back and forth banter by sharing a view on my team's board while I also clearly said more than once that it doesn't have any impact on who he is as a player on the field? Why are you trying to desperately hard to make up stuff to create an argument? I said this isn't a major deal, but you are clearly trying to make it into one.

If you had your choice of two QB's who were equal on the playing field would you want the one who is mature and the face of your franchise that you can be proud of and want your kids to look up to as a hero, or a kid who is immature? I sure do have the right to pick the first over the latter. No SF fan would and that's to be expected. You are blinded by your homerism and that's ok.

The only homerism on display here is yours "wizzard". Your vile attempts to drag an athlete undeservingly through the mud are beyond a disgrace. You know Kaepernick is smarter than Wilson and has a higher ceiling in athletic ability. If that upsets you to the point you have to create threads like this.... then carry on my man. Vent away....

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid talks just like he looks, fucking ghetto.

“This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building!" ridiculous #y'allmustbebored.

You are quoting tweets and saying thats how the guy sounds.

:lol::lame:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go wizzard... Here are some words from people who know Colin Kaepernick best... his college coaches...

Chris Ault...

Q: What was Colin like to coach?
Ault: You don't get many of those. He is probably one of the most unselfish, humble young men I've ever coached, and I've coached for a long time. He leads by the way he practices. His work ethic is just unreal. Just unreal. He set the tone -- and it didn't matter if you were an offensive player or a defensive player. When Kaep worked out, he set the tone for the way that workout was going to go.

Jim Maestro...

""He is like a son to me."

But Wizard has him all figured out because he wore a dolphins hat one day during the offseason.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I sit here and read this crap and I am reminded of espn. Come on Seattle fans your better than this.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sit here and read this crap and I am reminded of espn. Come on Seattle fans your better than this.

SF fans are the ones blowing his twitter up, ragging on him. Are those fans better than this?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I am talking about calling him immature while defending their starting RB for wearing another teams shirt in their weight room. I am talking about the. Calling out Kaep for trademarking kaepernicking yet leave out he donates everything to children with heart conditions. Them calling out Kaep for being dumb but his GPA, wonderlick, coaches, players and everyone who knows him say otherwise. I am talking about the constant lies to try and make them feel good about themselves. Calling someone a thug for having tattoos. That's what I am talking about. All the bullshit they know is bullshit but they spew it to get people riled up. That's the shit that was on espn.

Now, if you want to have a discussion on who is going to be better or is this or that fine. But this whole thug because of tattoos shit is a joke.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking about calling him immature while defending their starting RB for wearing another teams shirt in their weight room. I am talking about the. Calling out Kaep for trademarking kaepernicking yet leave out he donates everything to children with heart conditions. Them calling out Kaep for being dumb but his GPA, wonderlick, coaches, players and everyone who knows him say otherwise. I am talking about the constant lies to try and make them feel good about themselves. Calling someone a thug for having tattoos. That's what I am talking about. All the bullshit they know is bullshit but they spew it to get people riled up. That's the shit that was on espn.

Now, if you want to have a discussion on who is going to be better or is this or that fine. But this whole thug because of tattoos shit is a joke.

They used to say a lot of the same things about Aaron Hernandez.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only homerism on display here is yours "wizzard". Your vile attempts to drag an athlete undeservingly through the mud are beyond a disgrace. You know Kaepernick is smarter than Wilson and has a higher ceiling in athletic ability. If that upsets you to the point you have to create threads like this.... then carry on my man. Vent away....
I didn't create this thread, donyellfreak did. And exactly how have I been vile or been dragging him through anything?

I'd suggest you ratchet down that rhetoric. I won't report you as I have never reported anyone on any board, but I can guarantee you that you are coming dangerously close to having a mod whisper you from what I've seen so far on this site. Just saying you might want to tone things down when posting on other teams boards.

Here you go wizzard... Here are some words from people who know Colin Kaepernick best... his college coaches...

Chris Ault...

Q: What was Colin like to coach?
Ault: You don't get many of those. He is probably one of the most unselfish, humble young men I've ever coached, and I've coached for a long time. He leads by the way he practices. His work ethic is just unreal. Just unreal. He set the tone -- and it didn't matter if you were an offensive player or a defensive player. When Kaep worked out, he set the tone for the way that workout was going to go.

Jim Maestro...

""He is like a son to me."

But Wizard has him all figured out because he wore a dolphins hat one day during the offseason.

Again, you appear to nearly stalking me across several threads now. Not sure how I got under your skin so fast by suggesting everyone from ESPN chill out and learn to post in a different way, but you clearly have personal issues and are trying really really hard to get me into a fight. Again, it just isn't going to happen.

I did nothing more than share my views. I said CLEARLY that my opinion of him off the field has nothing to do with who he is on the field. I didn't insult him, nor the fan base supporting him, and yet you are going way overboard on defending him and making things I said out to be far far worse than they were. This is the exact thing we expect from ESPN'ers and that goes for fans of every team.

You really need to chill out and sit down and see how things are here before you make it really bad for yourself. You are coming off like a troll hater and that's not how you want to start your membership here.

Former coaches talking up their former players? I'm shocked by this. :L

He gives to charity and I'm sure does other noteworthy things. I've already said he is a great athlete with a good tool set and had a great first year, well the part of it he played in. I don't blindly hate on the guy and this hat thing is so minor that it wouldn't get more than a footnote if it happened in the regular season. I've said all of this and yet you are making it out like I'm calling him Osama bin Kaepernick ffs.

I said that of what I've seen of him and heard about he appears to be quite immature to me. Sorry if that angers you so much that you now feel the need to stalk me across 2 boards, but that's how I see him. Why do you worry so much about what others think? Seattle fans not thinking your QB is as good as theirs? I am shocked about that as well.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ohh so kaeps a murder because of tats. Hernandez caused problems his entire life. Man how low are you? Classifying people with tats as possible murderers?

Status
Not open for further replies.