• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick wearing Dolphins cap for 4th of July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he looked great last season when he took over for Smith and all that but I wouldn't trade Wilson for him. You need guys like Brady, the Manning bros ect to lead clubs on and off the field Colin doing stuff like this isn't being a leader but he's being a distraction.

This is about the niner's QB's decision to wear another NFL team's logo in public, and then tell anybody criticizing it that they should shut up because he'll do what he wants.

Stay on topic, please.

What I responded to is above from Donyell. My response to the "OP" is right on topic...

Pay Attention, please. Especially due to the fact you been in the discussion since page one...

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, I would never troll your pathetic, no championship boards. It showed up in the general discussion forum.

As you post once again on the Seahawks message board.

You're right, it's "obvious" that you're not a troll.

How can you not understand that there is no general NFL-NFC message board, and that you're posting directly on the Seahwaks board?

Hint: Look at the top of this page.

ROCKET SCIENCE! And your signature really says it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you post once again on the Seahawks message board.

You're right, it's "obvious" that you're not a troll.

How can you not understand that there is no general NFL-NFC message board, and that you're posting directly on the Seahwaks board?

Hint: Look at the top of this page.

ROCKET SCIENCE! And your signature really says it all.

:L How can YOU not understand what he is trying to explain to you??

If you visit SportsHoopla, the home page has a column called, "the hottest threads". This topic is number 3 right now on the list. So, you dont have to click on NFL, NFC, or The Seahawks. Get it!?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I responded to is above from Donyell. My response to the "OP" is right on topic...

Pay Attention, please. Especially due to the fact you been in the discussion since page one...

The Niners board is the best place to get up on your soapbox and laud your QB's leadership abilities, but it's 100% off topic on the Seahawks board.

It would be nice if you wouldn't troll this board.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L How can YOU not understand what he is trying to explain to you??

If you visit SportsHoopla, the home page has a column called, "the hottest threads". This topic is number 3 right now on the list. So, you dont have to click on NFL, NFC, or The Seahawks. Get it!?

They link directly to individual team or sport boards.

This one goes directly to the Seahawks board, even though it shows up under the "hottest threads". The same is true of the "latest posts" section up at the top of the sportshoopla main page.

Non-trolls don't need this explained to them.

Please don't keep trolling this board, which you are clearly doing...especially if you seriously want Seahawks fans to stay off Niners boards with negative filth like you and your buddy are spewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.