• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick to workout for teams

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a douche. The league does something for him they haven't ever done for any player and he cancels and schedules his own right before the event. He's lucky anyone showed up.

Dude probably knows he doesn't have at it any more and is just doing all he can to continue to look like a victum. Why would anyone want to sign anyone that does this sort of thing. On game day, maybe he'll decide at the last minute to show up. What a silly circus it is with this guy.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are tons of QB's that would have killed for such an oppertunity to get back in the NFL.

Really, at this point, I'm hoping some team gambles on him and defenses make him look even worse than he did the season he was benched for Gabbert. Dude was a turnover machine and he's probably not going to even have the legs he did which was a large part of his game. It would be great if it was the Skins.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are tons of QB's that would have killed for such an oppertunity to get back in the NFL.

Really, at this point, I'm hoping some team gambles on him and defenses make him look even worse than he did the season he was benched for Gabbert. Dude was a turnover machine and he's probably not going to even have the legs he did which was a large part of his game. It would be great if it was the Skins.
At this point. I dont think he ever planned on getting back in the NFL.
Just needed to use them to get another Payday from someone else not in football.
his spot light was getting dim.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wore that shirt to warn off the owners that he will not be their obedient slave. Hire me and the shit show continues, don't hire me and you are all racists... ( I bet his girlfriend picked the shirt in case the Ravens attended) when will this fool just fade away?

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wore that shirt to warn off the owners that he will not be their obedient slave. Hire me and the shit show continues, don't hire me and you are all racists... ( I bet his girlfriend picked the shirt in case the Ravens attended) when will this fool just fade away?

Never. Being a professional victim is very, very profitable!!

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point. I dont think he ever planned on getting back in the NFL.
Just needed to use them to get another Payday from someone else not in football.
his spot light was getting dim.

I agree. Which is why I hope some team calls his bluff and offers him a contract and who better than the Skins. He'd be in DC which would put him on center stage with Trump where he'd have tons of support, they'd love the publicity not to mention the oppertunity to waste money, and they need a QB.

My guess is he'd refuse any contract he's offered though as he's enjoying making bank off being a dumb ass. You got to hand it to him on that though, somehow he's found a way to make that work.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never. Being a professional victim is very, very profitable!!
welcome to social media.
It literally creates victims. Sometimes even if they dont want to be the victim.
Someone will be willing to fight for your cause. Even if they have to create it for you.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2