• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick to workout for teams

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did all of the scheduled teams reps all move to the new location? Apparently the guy supposedly leading this charade, Hue Jackson, skipped out because he was informed late.

This whole thing was weird from the beginning. The NFL didn't let Kaepernick and teams know about it until this past Tuesday. Number one piece of evidence that the NFL meant for this to be a joke is that they were going to have Hue Jackson lead the workout. LOL.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap works out at new site without NFL's blessing

He still did the workout, but just not with the "blessing of the NFL". But he still worked out and still filmed it and an interview and is sending it to all 32 teams. But here's the thing that gets me. And everyone here knows I've been a Kaepernick supporter all these years. But...

Kaepernick warmed up while wearing a shirt that read "Kunta Kinte". Once the workout began, he took the shirt off.

I mean, really...Like, are you fucking kidding me right now? Why? Just...why?

From now on....his name is Toby.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kaep wears a slavery shirt to workout, smart , tells owners dont be scared

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all I saw for now as well. Eagles too

The NFL said in a statement Thursday that 11 teams have committed to attend Kaepernick's workout. They are Arizona, Atlanta, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Miami, New England, New York Giants, New York Jets, Tampa Bay, and Washington.

By Saturday afternoon, that number had increased to 25.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea the specifics of it but it seems like the NFL is letting Nike shoot an ad from the workout and it letting Kaep choose his WRs so, honestly, IDK who is running the show but it certainly seems like Kaep.
The NFL is claiming the barring of press is a standard clause in try outs

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is claiming the barring of press is a standard clause in try outs

They are probably right, honestly. But apparently teams still went to the workout Kaep had without the NFL's involvement. So there is some obvious interest in him.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is always about his name in the spotlight.
That is how all this crap got started.
I'll say he tried to use the spotlight that was already upon him
Trouble is, it wasn't just his stage

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap works out at new site without NFL's blessing

He still did the workout, but just not with the "blessing of the NFL". But he still worked out and still filmed it and an interview and is sending it to all 32 teams. But here's the thing that gets me. And everyone here knows I've been a Kaepernick supporter all these years. But...

Kaepernick warmed up while wearing a shirt that read "Kunta Kinte". Once the workout began, he took the shirt off.

I mean, really...Like, are you fucking kidding me right now? Why? Just...why?
All the "controversy" sounds like was set up by him. Seems planned to make the last minute change. So he can be the stage of controversy again. he dont care about the job. just need to get more steam in the "I am a victim" engine again.

I do wonder if they signed anything for the NFL to set up all the stuff they had planned. if so did that obligate him & can the NFL go after him for losses. (time & money committed to this venture)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep has gone full blown liberal. Skips the interview, doesn’t want to work.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did all of the scheduled teams reps all move to the new location? Apparently the guy supposedly leading this charade, Hue Jackson, skipped out because he was informed late.

Doesn't seem so. Only a few went.

Turned out to be a shit show as I knew it would be once this was the NFL decision to hold this tryout.

Glad some teams still showed up and Kaep didn't embarrass himself. From everything I read, he didn't look bad at all. Not washed as some on here love to say he is

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are probably right, honestly. But apparently teams still went to the workout Kaep had without the NFL's involvement. So there is some obvious interest in him.
To me it seems obvious with his shirt "statement" he would plan on be the distraction from "team" if signed.
I honestly dont think anyone will touch him, & he will use this as whatever bullshit spin he has planned.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the "controversy" sounds like was set up by him. Seems planned to make the last minute change. So he can be the stage of controversy again. he dont care about the job. just need to get more steam in the "I am a victim" engine again.

I do wonder if they signed anything for the NFL to set up all the stuff they had planned. if so did that obligate him & can the NFL go after him for losses. (time & money committed to this venture)

From everything that I've read, it doesn't look like they could ever come to terms on a waiver or anything aside from they will participate in holding the workout for him. I think all of the time and money put into this venture was dependent on them signing off on that waiver and any sort of agreement that it would take place at this time and this place.

As far as the victim thing, he's gotta drop that. Like, for real. It's almost as if he hadn't learned a damn thing. He wore a Castro shirt and pig socks in 2016, and here he is, 2019, wearing a shirt with the name of a slave on it to his FIRST workout in 3 years for the NFL, something that he states he's prepared for during these last 3 years. I don't get it. I really don't. I get the message and I get the sentiment, but why wear that today?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it seems obvious with his shirt "statement" he would plan on be the distraction from "team" if signed.
I honestly dont think anyone will touch him, & he will use this as whatever bullshit spin he has planned.

It's almost as if he hadn't learned a damn thing. He wore a Castro shirt and pig socks in 2016, and here he is, 2019, wearing a shirt with the name of a slave on it to his FIRST workout in 3 years for the NFL, something that he states he's prepared for during these last 3 years. I don't get it. I really don't. I get the message and I get the sentiment, but why wear that today? Can't really defend him on this one.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has an elite arm according to the people in attendance.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can this guy just go away?