• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick to workout for teams

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png

COLIN KAEPERNICKQB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

A scouting report from Saturday's workout in Atlanta described free agent QB Colin Kaepernick as "average overall."

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kaep does want to play again... he doesn't want it bad enough to do his part to avoid the drama/baggage/headache/whatever that sticks to him like stink sticks to sh!t.

Oh no doubt. I'm tempted to look into this further, to see if the waiver sent by the league differed from the standard one and all the other conflicting info. But I just don't care about Kap enough to bother.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt. I'm tempted to look into this further, to see if the waiver sent by the league differed from the standard one and all the other conflicting info. But I just don't care about Kap enough to bother.
Yep, I'm with you there.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, this workout proved one thing, he's not really interested in a job, he interested in in maintaining his platform.

Why would anybody or any business give somebody a job that is more interested in their message, and using their employer as a platform for their message, than doing their job? Especially if their message is going to cost them business. In the end, NFL teams are in the business of generating profit and if an employee is going to jeopardize some of that profit, then they're not worth having as an employee.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, this workout proved one thing, he's not really interested in a job, he interested in in maintaining his platform.

Why would anybody or any business give somebody a job that is more interested in their message, and using their employer as a platform for their message, than doing their job? Especially if their message is going to cost them business. In the end, NFL teams are in the business of generating profit and if an employee is going to jeopardize some of that profit, they they're not worth having as an employee.
Nailed it with this post.

:suds:

Would also like to add to your last sentence: "Especially not for a backup employee"

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would anybody or any business give somebody a job that is more interested in their message, and using their employer as a platform for their message, than doing their job? Especially if their message is going to cost them business. In the end, NFL teams are in the business of generating profit and if an employee is going to jeopardize some of that profit, then they're not worth having as an employee.
Beautifully stated!:agree::suds:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nike is a shit company, we all should be able to agree on this.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Kaep did was remind the NFL owners why they weren't willing to employee him the past 3 years...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're going to be totally honest, even his workout was about publicity and not about getting a job. His actions leading up to the workout, his clothing during the workout and his statements after the workout were all about publicity. It's not about him getting a job, it's about him keeping his name and platform in the media. With that in mind, the media is complicit in this circus and they can shove it up their ass too. Maybe that's who we should start to boycott, not all, but the mainstream shit shows that keep inundating the public with their agendas.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is jumping into this thread to see any analysis on his workout or is simply intrigued to see if teams are interested... Please refer to @Moab's posts on this page... That's really all there is to it.

I just don't see how a team could be desperate enough to sign Kaep. Yes I believe there are teams that could use his TALENT on the football field, Steelers included... But any owner that signed him would have to smear their franchise by allowing Kaep to feed his political agenda. And not just because of the outrage it would cause to a fanbase, but also for the already abysmal risk/reward. To me there is more risk than potential reward. Politics aside, his play on the field is suspect. Takes a leap of faith to assume he'd be able to cure an offense.

I would be shocked if anyone signed him.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuckballs!

M0lJRklvR3VtdEVpT3o4elB4M24uanBn.jpg

If you had told me that was a joke / meme, I probably would’ve believed you. :(
Checking out this pic made me realize why the Bengals cant hire him.
They only have Ginger QBs & he would have to dye his hair red.
That literally would make him look like an AssClown!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to try his approach. Next time I get an interview and they tell me where it's at, I'm going to tell them "Screw you! We're doing it somewhere else!" Because that's how reality should work.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuckballs!

lmao, this dude is a straight up donk

Fred_Delosantos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuckballs!

maybe he shoulda worn a Mandingo t-shirt, as far as slaves go, Mandingo is so much more famous, everybody knows who dat, especially the womenz.