• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick to workout for teams

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things can be right at once. The NFL did this as a publicity stunt, but it also benefitted Kaepernick. Kaepernick is also a massive douche for how he handled it and clearly showed he doesn’t want to play. He wants to be a martyr.

I want to know more about the liability waiver dispute before I make up my mind on whether Kaepernick should've gone forward with the NFL workout. I'd need to read the proposed waiver form that each side proposed. I'd also like to know when the NFL presented their waiver form to Kaepernick. With how hasty and disorderly the NFL has been with this since the beginning, I wouldn't be surprised if they presented the waiver form last minute.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know more about the liability waiver dispute before I make up my mind on whether Kaepernick should've gone forward with the NFL workout. I'd need to read the proposed waiver form that each side proposed. I'd also like to know when the NFL presented their waiver form to Kaepernick. With how hasty and disorderly the NFL has been with this since the beginning, I wouldn't be surprised if they presented the waiver form last minute.
Stephen a smith said he knew about the waiver several days in advance. I have to believe him. If he knew he wasn’t going to sign the waiver several days in advance, why did he wait until hours before to reject it?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here, im not serious. im just messing around. but, IMHO he does just want a platform. I knew that beforehand. Now its blatantly evident

Possibly. Many people float that theory. I guess he could just be staying in shape for health reasons.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen a smith said he knew about the waiver several days in advance. I have to believe him. If he knew he wasn’t going to sign the waiver several days in advance, why did he wait until hours before to reject it?

I didn't hear that from Smith. I'm suspicious of anything Smith says because he talks out of his ass often.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear that from Smith. I'm suspicious of anything Smith says because he talks out of his ass often.
He said it in the tweetstorm.

You sound like you already have your mind made up, TBH.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said it in the tweetstorm.

You sound like you already have your mind made up, TBH.

No, I don't. Link me to a source. Stephen A just saying it isn't convincing, but I'll read it if you have a screenshot. I don't want to read through all of Stephen A's garbage.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't. Link me to a source. Stephen A just saying it isn't convincing, but I'll read it if you have a screenshot. I don't want to read through all of Stephen A's garbage.
I don’t care enough to fish it out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep dropped the ball yesterday

Think he knew playing days were history and decided to try to turn this into additional monies. Had Nike filming for another ad which will be nice for his wallet. Keep the rebel image going, keep the social activist image going. Business as usual. Got to milk it to the last drop.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things can be right at once. The NFL did this as a publicity stunt, but it also benefitted Kaepernick. Kaepernick is also a massive douche for how he handled it and clearly showed he doesn’t want to play. He wants to be a martyr.
Exactly this. Kaepernick knows he is more meaningful as the "woe is me martyr" which is why he keeps trying to stay relevant in NFL circles while self-sabotaging himself like not commenting on his commitment level and wearing Kunta Kinte shirts.

But the NFL still very clearly did this as a CYA measure.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was my bank account was as oppressed as Kaepernick's.

Life is so unfair :violin:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he knew playing days were history and decided to try to turn this into additional monies. Had Nike filming for another ad which will be nice for his wallet. Keep the rebel image going, keep the social activist image going. Business as usual. Got to milk it to the last drop.
if you saw stephen A. Smith firing back at eric reid on twitter, read the replies to smith's rants, theres a large population still really behind this