• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JVR/Surgery/Torn Tabrum/Holding off/Nash?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks D.. thats a long recovery period for an infection.. i didnt realize it could take that long.. in that case, JvR/Homer's story is believed by myself.. foot infection is preventing another surgery.. flyers are interested in nash and weber, and jvr is the biggest chip they're willing to part with, and therefore the centerpiece to a trade for either player.. and since he's still recovering, no trade is imminent.. really nothing newsworthy in that.. we all knew jvr was recovering and for the most part we've agreed that jvr is the centerpiece to any big trade the flyers pull off this summer

And a recovery for an infection could also take a week so we dont know anything new here. he could be holding up the trade on purpose or it might really be a long time healing infection. We are right back to square one.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And a recovery for an infection could also take a week so we dont know anything new here. he could be holding up the trade on purpose or it might really be a long time healing infection. We are right back to square one.

exactly.

its the offseason, what is wrong with being truthful if it has no bearing on the season.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just ready for the draft.. i wanna see what happens.. eklund hinted that the flyers might use voracek's rights to move up in the draft.. but i would bet heavily against that happening.. i think voracek is gunna be around for a long time

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm just ready for the draft.. i wanna see what happens.. eklund hinted that the flyers might use voracek's rights to move up in the draft.. but i would bet heavily against that happening.. i think voracek is gunna be around for a long time

Eklind is focking idiot, along with all the focking media in Philly.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You cant trade JVR unless he fails this year. The guy showed just enough in the 1st 2 games this playoffs along with the year before. The only real problem I have is that he shows up at home in playoffs, then does fuck all on the road, reminds of K.Primeau, but not that dominate of course, but he fucked shit up at home only toooooo.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Someone please call me on Richards deal to because I said when he was traded good deal, but he shows his worth in the playoffs, just like that fucker Briere who sucks D wise and takes stupid penalties but is a fucking baller in the playoffs. How many points did he have Las!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im Drunk and not happy right now. So everybody Fock Off, who is not a real PhI Fan.

Go PHI West

Last edited by a moderator:

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Las I'll give u one thing though JVR does seem like a puss, thats all ur getting, if he can't last on GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG's line again to staert next season then...........

If anybody else says shit about Richy its weak,

Who was talking crap after his goal in game 5 semi against the frogs, fuck off. Halak got fucked, I have Richies back just like the year after that

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone please call me on Richards deal to because I said when he was traded good deal, but he shows his worth in the playoffs, just like that fucker Briere who sucks D wise and takes stupid penalties but is a fucking baller in the playoffs. How many points did he have Las!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im Drunk and not happy right now. So everybody Fock Off, who is not a real PhI Fan.

Go PHI West

haha TK you should post drunk more often.. i like your drunk posts haha

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, when JvR was the only player to show up in games against the Bruins, people were ready to tongue parts of his anatomy....he gets hurt and tries to play hurt and he is "coward", "Lazy","chicken"....

And anyone who thinks that Eskine is plugged in on anything to do with the Flyers is kidding themselves. IS it possible that the Flyers are looking to make a trade for SOMEONE? yes....JvR a possible part of any move...yes, his name isn't Giroux so he is fair game. Would it make Howard popular to spread crap about a player out of favor at the moment...clearly....

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant trade JVR unless he fails this year. The guy showed just enough in the 1st 2 games this playoffs along with the year before. The only real problem I have is that he shows up at home in playoffs, then does fuck all on the road, reminds of K.Primeau, but not that dominate of course, but he fucked shit up at home only toooooo.

TK if JVR fails this year that would make him untradable. 2 games he played well this year and 4 games last year. 6 games in 5 years im sold on this guy lets keep him

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TK if JVR fails this year that would make him untradable. 2 games he played well this year and 4 games last year. 6 games in 5 years im sold on this guy lets keep him

IMO let Sestito play.He's the big physical winger they need.Then if Thomas Wilson is available when the Flyers draft,get him.

As for d-man,I think trade involving JVR is the route they are going to go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I'd post this, for the record:

On Sunday night, NBC10's Howard Eskin reported that van Riemsdyk has delayed surgery on a torn labrum in his hip to "make it difficult for the Flyers to complete a trade" that includes Blue Jackets star Rick Nash.
Story continues below.

"Trades are part of the business," van Riemsdyk told the Daily News on Monday. "I have way more respect for the game than that. People always say, if Wayne Gretzky can be traded, anyone can be traded. To suggest I'd deliberately try to hold one up is an absolute joke.

Holmgren emphatically denied Eskin's report on Monday.

"James' surgery has been delayed due to an infection in his foot," Holmgren said via text message.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not saying he is but atletes lie all the time. How many times have you heard a pitcher say i wasnt trying to hit him. Not saying JVR is lying but im pointing out that atletes do lie to the public.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good for jvr.. if i were him i'd be pissed too.. saying he'd deliberately hold up a trade due to injury is, a joke.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying he is but atletes lie all the time. How many times have you heard a pitcher say i wasnt trying to hit him. Not saying JVR is lying but im pointing out that atletes do lie to the public.

lying about hitting a guy w/ a pitch is different than defending yourself when someone assaults your character and respect for the game.. i believe jvr 100% in this matter

deliberately hitting guys w/ pitches is part of baseball, holding up trades isn't a part of any sport

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lying about hitting a guy w/ a pitch is different than defending yourself when someone assaults your character and respect for the game.. i believe jvr 100% in this matter

deliberately hitting guys w/ pitches is part of baseball, holding up trades isn't a part of any sport

Then get your damn operation already and pack your bags for Columbus or toronto or where ever.