• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis "nearly retired" after ACL tear in 2012, still miffed at Patriots

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't even want to contemplate what Revis' mommy looks like :eek:

Gotta say, could be worse. Although she does look like she's a cornerback too.

darrelle-revis-mom-960.jpg

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Welker remark was sarcasm if you're too slow to catch it little man, but it's 6 of 1 and a half dozen of the other with the snub factor in this one, they both used family as an excuse....
I could actually understand Brady's snub of the White House, but I'd like to know what's got Revis so ticked at the Pats organization....They offered him a new contract but he couldn't get outta there fast enough after getting his first and probably only SB ring....
Man somebody did something, or he wouldn't throw all that aside and dis them like that....
Inquiring minds want to know !!!
Did Tommy Girl try to hit on him or something ??? Homey don't play dat !!
:lol:

Wow, I don't get called "little man" very often. That's cute.

Revis is a money grubbing whore. Anyone with a passing knowledge of him knows this. Anger had nothing to do with it, getting max dollars on what is likely his last contract had everything to do with it. That he chose to shit on the Pats organization the minute he signed on to Loserville AC (Jets) just proves what a low life POS he is.

Sending mommy (unannounced) to pick up his ring after ripping the team is pathetic. He should be shot.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, could be worse. Although she does look like she's a cornerback too.

darrelle-revis-mom-960.jpg

Tough break for a ho when her son is prettier than she is :pound:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
58755097.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I don't get called "little man" very often. That's cute.

Revis is a money grubbing whore. Anyone with a passing knowledge of him knows this. Anger had nothing to do with it, getting max dollars on what is likely his last contract had everything to do with it. That he chose to shit on the Pats organization the minute he signed on to Loserville AC (Jets) just proves what a low life POS he is.

Sending mommy (unannounced) to pick up his ring after ripping the team is pathetic. He should be shot.

I'm sure the money had a bunch to do with the contract decision, but what is causing the blatant dis is what puzzles me....I can't imagine this being just about money which he quickly got and didn't need to act like this...
He definitely took the low road, I'd just like to know why ?
And as mouthy as he is, I think it will come out sooner or later, he already stated that Tom always cheats and the Pats are known for it, wonder what he'll say next ? :noidea:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the money had a bunch to do with the contract decision, but what is causing the blatant dis is what puzzles me....I can't imagine this being just about money which he quickly got and didn't need to act like this...
And as mouthy as he is, I think it will come out sooner or later, he already stated that Tom always cheats and the Pats are known for it, wonder what he'll say next ? :noidea:

His comments were nothing more than red meat for the Jets fans. Lord knows all they have is talk.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Revis pretending he's too busy to pick up his ring. I'll just send mamma. What a clown.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is very simple - the Jets fans, team and organization cannot stand for an ex-patriot player to not have hard feelings for the Patriots. It is part of expectations when you sign for the Jets. Jets fans deserve to see the phony hate......

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a diva. It was a great one year, mutually beneficial relationship. I will always appreciate his contribution to last year's Pats team but now he's a Jet where he returns to the abyss albeit a very wealthy man.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is very simple - the Jets fans, team and organization cannot stand for an ex-patriot player to not have hard feelings for the Patriots. It is part of expectations when you sign for the Jets. Jets fans deserve to see the phony hate......

I don't think so Southie, fans yes, but not the players... A little trash talk sometimes but not dissing the whole organization like this....It's some underlying factor we don't know of yet, me thinks !!:D

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so Southie, fans yes, but not the players... A little trash talk sometimes but not dissing the whole organization like this....It's some underlying factor we don't know of yet, me thinks !!:D

Yeah, here it is. The Pats disrespected him. They didn't show him the money! Like Mom getting sent home really matters to this guy. Please.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, here it is. The Pats disrespected him. They didn't show him the money! Like Mom getting sent home really matters to this guy. Please.

He was obviously ticked at them before the season ended, and couldn't exit quick enough...Too odd to discount.:think:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was obviously ticked at them before the season ended

No, he was fine while he was banking $12mil per. His angst came from not getting the $20+ mil option that the Pats declined to exercise.

Tough break for Derwood Revis, now he has to settle for 5-6 wins a year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems feeling run deep with Pats and Jets. Kind of strange that the Pats feel this strong about a inept team like the Jets.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he was fine while he was banking $12mil per. His angst came from not getting the $20+ mil option that the Pats declined to exercise.

Tough break for Derwood Revis, now he has to settle for 5-6 wins a year.

I don't give 2 hoots about him, although I think he is still the best CB in the game but way over paid like many others.....Come on football season, so we can talk about some fresh games...:playball:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems feeling run deep with Pats and Jets. Kind of strange that the Pats feel this strong about a inept team like the Jets.

Don't forget the Pats were inept for a long time too. They are our closest rival, a little over 3 hrs away. Some of Ct are Jets fans, and I think the Yankees/Sox rivalry and hatred runs deep, even though Sox didnt win for a long time carries to the Jets. We have no prob with Giants because before the Boston Patriots were a team in 60 or so, Giants were the local team. Alot of the old time Italians still follow Giants here

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get it either. I just used to like to make Rex Ryan jokes but beyond that who cares?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give 2 hoots about him, although I think he is still the best CB in the game but way over paid like many others.....Come on football season, so we can talk about some fresh games...:playball:

Problem OS like Rex and many other mentioned is that he is just a mercenary, all about the $$$ and no loyalty. This is what 3 teams in 3 years, even though he is back with Jets? I think you would feel different about Ed Reed if he just cared about the $$$, played on your SB team and then went to another team, and another team. He got a SB here, so he should shut his fucking mouth and be grateful, he was 1 of 53 guys to contribute

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the Pats were inept for a long time too. They are our closest rival, a little over 3 hrs away. Some of Ct are Jets fans, and I think the Yankees/Sox rivalry and hatred runs deep, even though Sox didnt win for a long time carries to the Jets. We have no prob with Giants because before the Boston Patriots were a team in 60 or so, Giants were the local team. Alot of the old time Italians still follow Giants here
I guess to some degree I get it. Even if the 49ers suck this year, I want the Seahawks to pound the hell out of them, doesn't matter if their good or bad, just pound the dog shit out of them.