• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revis "nearly retired" after ACL tear in 2012, still miffed at Patriots

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None taken. Unless you have lived the hatred between NY and Boston for many decades - you can't relate.....

Come on Southie, you mean to tell me that you actually take this stuff seriously ??
It's a game man, and the players get paid extremely well enough that it don't really matter to them if some fan dislikes them...
The smack talk is part of the game but many of these guys are friends with each other away from the game so how could they hate each other ?
It's an advanced WWF show, that's all, and I'm surprised that you are buying into the Les Nessman Commie theory and imaginary walls...

les-nessman.jpg
:D:D:D

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Southie, you mean to tell me that you actually take this stuff seriously ??
It's a game man, and the players get paid extremely well enough that it don't really matter to them if some fan dislikes them...
The smack talk is part of the game but many of these guys are friends with each other away from the game so how could they hate each other ?

:D:D:D

I understand what you are saying. The hatred between the New York and Boston is real. The hatred between Boston and Baltimore is not - it is just a rivalry. You guys show up for the game. I'd prefer you just take a fall like the Colts do. I actually respect the Ravens. Now don't make me say that again. Ever.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying. The hatred between the New York and Boston is real. The hatred between Boston and Baltimore is not - it is just a rivalry. You guys show up for the game. I'd prefer you just take a fall like the Colts do. I actually respect the Ravens. Now don't make me say that again. Ever.

Do not worry my son, your secret is safe with me....
is

Now say 3 hail Mary's and give all your money to oldschool...You are forgiven !! :D

Last edited:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Ravens fans are the best douchers on the Hoop! Dull, unentertaining, sadly devoted to Ernie and glued to the Patriot's jockstraps. We love you guys!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Ravens fans are the best douchers on the Hoop! Dull, unentertaining, sadly devoted to Ernie and glued to the Patriot's jockstraps. We love you guys!

Fuck, and he says I don't have any bed side manners!

Go get em Homer!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The hatred between New York and Boston is real and has been going for decades across several sports.

The rivalry between Baltimore and Boston is current and reflects a good rivalry currently going on..

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zip a de do da, zip a de a, my oh my you make a wonderful slave....

life-is-good_zps44i3xhnd.jpg
:heh::heh::heh:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the Pats were inept for a long time too. They are our closest rival, a little over 3 hrs away. Some of Ct are Jets fans, and I think the Yankees/Sox rivalry and hatred runs deep, even though Sox didnt win for a long time carries to the Jets. We have no prob with Giants because before the Boston Patriots were a team in 60 or so, Giants were the local team. Alot of the old time Italians still follow Giants here

Also they are pretty close to 50-50 in W&Ls. It has always been competitive, Sexy Rexy and the butt fumble guy made it a funny rivalry.