• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just offered this trade

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trade:

Kyle Schwarber

I get:

Kendrys Morales
Carlos Gonzalez

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hells no!!! Maybe if it was Carlos Gomez.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Definitely for me.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.... I was thinking Carlos Martinez. My bad.... now I'm just barely on the Schwarber side.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Cargo stays with the Rockies and they trade one of their other lefty OFs, then I like the trade for you. This appears to be a likely scenario at this time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This trade would be fair in a normal league under normal conditions. The problem is it is a keeper league and your roster is not very good. Trading a young stud for 2 vets is exactly the opposite of what you should be doing.

Predraft trades in keeper leagues are 100% about keeper value, not much else.

Scwarber may only have C eligibility for 1 more year, but I would much prefer to have Scwarber than Cargo 3 years from now. This season's production does not matter as much, but I expect it to be pretty close between the two. Morales is utterly irrelevant in this deal. He has zero keeper value.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance - thoughts on Mazara, Brinson, Gallo and Puig?

Sorry @redseat , not meaning to hijack this thread, didn't really know where else to put this.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I didn't like the idea either

No worries @Chef99

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance - thoughts on Mazara, Brinson, Gallo and Puig?

Sorry @redseat , not meaning to hijack this thread, didn't really know where else to put this.

Let me preface this by saying that I am not a prospect expert by any stretch...

I like Mazara. He seems to be as close to a sure thing as you can find, I just don't think he has an elite fantasy ceiling. I think he will emerge into a fine OF, just not sure how many HRs+ SBs he will offer.

Brinson looks like a poor man's George Springer to me. The HRs and SBs are there, but will he hit for a high enough average at the MLB level to stick?

Gallo is young and has time to emerge, but I don't think he is nearly as likely to succeed as the others. If he figured it out, he can be Chris Davis. I don't think I have ever seen a 46% K rate though.

Puig is, and always has been overrated. He is as talented as any player in the league, but lacks the focus and the work ethic to succeed long term. His talent makes him an OF2 in any format, but if I owned him in dynasty I would at least be willing to listen to offers. I don't like selling low on any player, but I feel that the hype surrounding Puig makes his trade value just high enough to make it work.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me preface this by saying that I am not a prospect expert by any stretch...

I like Mazara. He seems to be as close to a sure thing as you can find, I just don't think he has an elite fantasy ceiling. I think he will emerge into a fine OF, just not sure how many HRs+ SBs he will offer.

Brinson looks like a poor man's George Springer to me. The HRs and SBs are there, but will he hit for a high enough average at the MLB level to stick?

Gallo is young and has time to emerge, but I don't think he is nearly as likely to succeed as the others. If he figured it out, he can be Chris Davis. I don't think I have ever seen a 46% K rate though.

Puig is, and always has been overrated. He is as talented as any player in the league, but lacks the focus and the work ethic to succeed long term. His talent makes him an OF2 in any format, but if I owned him in dynasty I would at least be willing to listen to offers. I don't like selling low on any player, but I feel that the hype surrounding Puig makes his trade value just high enough to make it work.

Puig drives me crazy. So friggin' talented but such a friggin' knucklehead. Ah well, I've hitched my wagon to him and Mazara (and Springer).

For now, anyway. I've had a pretty bad case of trade fever. I'm sure Milk and TKO will testify to that. :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I didn't like the idea either

No worries @Chef99

Thanks man. And btw, I agree with Tlance. I'm a Schwarber guy. I was bummed that I had to turn down an offer to get him. Unfortunately, the guy wanted Machado. :nono::nono::nono:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. And btw, I agree with Tlance. I'm a Schwarber guy. I was bummed that I had to turn down an offer to get him. Unfortunately, the guy wanted Machado. :nono::nono::nono:

Yeah I think he can really help my team (maybe not this year) but he can.