• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW we're taking our 1st trip to Nova Scotia this fall. Looking forward to seeing someplace we've never been :)
Then there will be at least two Giants' fans in Nova Scotia for a brief period of time. Wonder if that is a record.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I firmly believe just as you are born with a finger print, you also are assigned a golf handicap and a MLB team. I'm happy mine is the Giants. Not so pleased with my handicap
My golf handicap is my swing. I haven’t been able to fix it, no matter how many consecutive years I play at least one round.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW we're taking our 1st trip to Nova Scotia this fall. Looking forward to seeing someplace we've never been :)
Beautiful part of the country. Lots of water and nature in general. Where in Nova Scotia are you traveling to? Quite different than the states. A few things to remember ... everything here is in metric. Still confuses me. They also use alot of coinage for their money. You will see a lot of 1 and 2 dollar coins here. Be care if you tip anyone. Just giving them you spare change can be expensive. Last point ... try and convert some US dollars onto Canadian before you get here. Not so easy to do when you are here. It is not 1 to 1 conversion. A US dollar is worth about 1.33 today. They won't convert it for you in a store. Some will just treat it as equal and you lose in that case. Enjoy the trip ... the providence is beautiful...

ll just treat it as a 1 to 1