• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new NFL darling! How could you not just love this guy. He sets the example for all pro athletes on the planet! You just simply can't deny it.

:fish2: freshwater hatefish. It's truly delicious.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen looks like the real deal. Excited about the future.

Coaching... not so much.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the game @TheRobotDevil ? If you did, you saw a promising young QB.
Nope its hard to watch the NFL with the flag football rules. I prefer college football tbh. Even more so since the NFL became soft.I did see Rosen is
0-2 tho. Looks like the Cards have a pretty easy schedule Im waiting for the Rams game.....

Did you catch the SC/Zona game last night?

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen Looked great. He had decent stats and if it weren't for 6 dropped passes they would be even better. The coaching staff just pisses me off. that last drive was a disgrace. Third and 6 with barely under two minutes and you run the ball to set up a long FG? Rosen was dealing. They should have given him the chance to win the game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope its hard to watch the NFL with the flag football rules. I prefer college football tbh. Even more so since the NFL became soft.I did see Rosen is
0-2 tho. Looks like the Cards have a pretty easy schedule Im waiting for the Rams game.....

Yes. Glad SC won. I hate the Wildcats.

Check it out. Even a Rosen hater like yourself would be impressed. Note all the drops including the 2 TD’s that were dropped. Kid is gonna be good.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen Looked great. He had decent stats and if it weren't for 6 dropped passes they would be even better. The coaching staff just pisses me off. that last drive was a disgrace. Third and 6 with barely under two minutes and you run the ball to set up a long FG? Rosen was dealing. They should have given him the chance to win the game.
Some decent coaching and they probibly win. Rosen is gonna be good.

...Que the robot devil funny emoji :thumb:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Glad SC won. I hate the Wildcats.

Check it out. Even a Rosen hater like yourself would be impressed. Note all the drops including the 2 TD’s that were dropped. Kid is gonna be good.

Don't need to watch. Just looked at the box scores. If comparing Rosen and Darnold they had almost identical stats. Difference Rosen has more weapons and Darnold played an elite defense. Cant say i'm impressed with Rosen expected more.

Like I said Mayfield is the best of the batch. Darnold has the highest upside. After that Rosen and Allen are a crap shoot at best......

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

College fucking football??

I bet you are into kiddie smut too?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to watch. Just looked at the box scores. If comparing Rosen and Darnold they had almost identical stats. Difference Rosen has more weapons and Darnold played an elite defense. Cant say i'm impressed with Rosen expected more.

Like I said Mayfield is the best of the batch. Darnold has the highest upside. After that Rosen and Allen are a crap shoot at best......
Hate away my friend.

“I saw the box score” :L You’ve lost what little credibility I was giving you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re wasting your time. Anybody who watched that game saw a promising young QB.

Look at the bright side, when AZ goes 0-16 this year, guys can draft a real QB :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the bright side, when AZ goes 0-16 this year, guys can draft a real QB :suds:
:dingdingding:

Much higher quality QB's will be declaring for the draft .Next year and the following years. Zona stretched bad trade with elite skill players OTB they missed on imo

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Seahawks fan's perspective:

Josh Rosen made some incredible throws. His stat line doesn't reflect how well he threw the ball. Most of his incompletions were balls that were placed perfectly, but were incomplete as a result of the defender knocking it out or the WR not catching the ball.

He threw some dimes and really showed why the Cardinals drafted him there.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Seahawks fan's perspective:

Josh Rosen made some incredible throws. His stat line doesn't reflect how well he threw the ball. Most of his incompletions were balls that were placed perfectly, but were incomplete as a result of the defender knocking it out or the WR not catching the ball.

He threw some dimes and really showed why the Cardinals drafted him there.
They dodged a major bullet with Josh Allen