• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Seahawks fan's perspective:

Josh Rosen made some incredible throws. His stat line doesn't reflect how well he threw the ball. Most of his incompletions were balls that were placed perfectly, but were incomplete as a result of the defender knocking it out or the WR not catching the ball.

He threw some dimes and really showed why the Cardinals drafted him there.
Your gonna give Robot a stroke posting this stuff.

We should have some great QB play in the division going forward. Looking forward to it. Nice win btw. :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Josh Rosen made some incredible throws. His stat line doesn't reflect how well he threw the ball. Most of his incompletions were balls that were placed perfectly, but were incomplete as a result of the defender knocking it out or the WR not catching the ball.

But as a huskies fan. You know he left the Udubs game with a finger injury. That was upgraded to a concussion when questioned. Give it time Rosens notorious for his inability to handle pressure or a pass rush. As well as being fragile....

Nice win over BYU btw

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ ain't going 0-16 with Rosen at QB barring an IR. They're pretty terribad as a whole when factoring in coaching. They're in a good place longterm if Rosen plays like that. He won't have garbage around him forever.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But as a huskies fan. You know he left the Udubs game with a finger injury. That was upgraded to a concussion when questioned. Give it time Rosens notorious for his inability to handle pressure or a pass rush. As well as being fragile....
You’re gonna throw up at the thought of Rosen’s future success. I can just see you punching holes in your parents basement walls.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a USC fan not a Penn State fan.......

Tbh I'm not sure how you can watch NFL with the new roughing rules. Not being able to hit a QB.....It's basically a joke league now unless they ditch it.

I'm not sure how you can seriously give a shit about anything not professional, unless your kid is playing.

Enthusiasm is one thing but skill is another.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There were at least 2 horrific drops.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice win over BYU btw

We'll see. I'm not one to question someone's toughness or dedication.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how you can seriously give a shit about anything not professional, unless your kid is playing.

There’s actually quite a few people that prefer college football. Better product imo

I’m not sure how anyone can take the NFL seriously when the defense can’t hit the QB. Closer to watching flag football. But that’s my opinion

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s actually quite a few people that prefer college football. Better product imo

I’m not sure how anyone can take the NFL seriously when the defense can’t hit the QB. Closer to watching flag football. But that’s my opinion

Pros.

Better.

Case closed.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You might not watch or like soccer but it's the most watched sport in the world, just like College football dwarfs the NFL for viewership

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like watching the Sun Devils and that’s about it. Any league where you schedule your own non-conference opponents is a joke. Can’t wait to see Alabama play LA-Lafayette again.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure NCAA's have this targeting rule see... auto-ejection even

The NFL will likely tone down the RTP rules per rapsheet. Football is struggling to adapt to a new world.

How about Jimbo assaulting a player on the sideline?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might not watch or like soccer but it's the most watched sport in the world, just like College football dwarfs the NFL for viewership

I love soccer. I love rugby. I'll watch both played the the highest levels like their World Cups and not miss a game. TV these days allows me to do so. Month long tourneys. Played by the very best.

I'm not as much into hockey as I once was but I never used to miss a playoff game and up here we get them all.

Never quite got the New Year's Day thing with college football. Or the Xmas thing up here with world junior hockey. Kids will be kids.

Billions of Big Macs have been served up I hear.

But they aren't a great burger by any stretch.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love soccer. I love rugby. I'll watch both played the the highest levels like their World Cups and not miss a game. TV these days allows me to do so. Month long tourneys. Played by the very best.

I'm not as much into hockey as I once was but I never used to miss a playoff game and up here we get them all.

Never quite got the New Year's Day thing with college football. Or the Xmas thing up here with world junior hockey. Kids will be kids.

Billions of Big Macs have been served up I hear.

But they aren't a great burger by any stretch.

I also watch the World Cup and Euro Cup , but not regular soccer. In states like Texas they shut down their businesses to go watch High school football on Friday nights. Point is in sports its about the passion of the fans, and you can't decide which one is better. You couldn't pay me to watch Golf or racing but not gonna go around and say its sucks, 100's of millions watch , so it can't.

If you ever experience a Alabama, Georgia ,LSU etc tailgate it bigger and better than the pros 100k fans

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pros.

Better.

Case closed.
Disagree maybe in some sports minor league teams etc....But College Football is an entirely different animal. Theres good reason its got the following it has better product

Tbh I think the NFL continues to slide backwards with rule changes

And targeting isn't even close to the NFL roughing rules.....