• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it weird that the majority of them are USC fans?

Since his post draft, less than impressive, interview. He has said all the right things.

I will admit he has a punchable face, so if that's your reason to hate, roll with it.
He's a douche- but a lot of great QB's are pretty insufferable douchebags.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stats would have been much better if it wasn't for several of these
giphy.gif

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitz dropped 2. One in the end zone. Don't know if he's ever dropped 2 in a game before.

Either way, a lot to look forward to if he continues to play that way.

Gotta say. I was a doubter but he doesn't look half bad.

He gets targets he might , key word might, have a good Career.

Like that quick release and decision making.

Good game manager. Hate the cockiness and somewhat entitlement but He is good player

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it weird that the majority of them are USC fans?

Since his post draft, less than impressive, interview. He has said all the right things.

I will admit he has a punchable face, so if that's your reason to hate, roll with it.

I personally think he's a douchebag and a pussy but I have never doubted his talent.

If the Cards can keep him on his feet he'll be a solid starter.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and like usual I expect Arizona to beat Seattle at the Clink later this year.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No good reason.

Pros are better.
Theres a reason NFL teams are starting to use college football offenses....Add in that the NFL has gone soft and plays the equivalent of flag football now....I would say college football has overtaken the "pros". As far as the quality of the product on the field.

This isn't the NFL of the past. Which is why stats are all but useless now. I saw a comparison to Mahommes and Marino not long ago. And I believe a claim Mahommes broke Mannings 3 week record. In this league those stats are literally moot. Its basically *modern day NFL stats.

If a Marino,Manning etc...Played in this league where a defensive player isn't allowed to hit a QB. Their stats would skyrocket. Much like the inflated QB/WR stats we see now.....

Tbh Im not sure I could call it pro football right now. You may be better off with College football. Its the closest thing to actual football at the moment. Next closest is CFL,AFL....If the NFl continues down this path the XFL may actually get of the ground.....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a reason NFL teams are starting to use college football offenses....Add in that the NFL has gone soft and plays the equivalent of flag football now....I would say college football has overtaken the "pros". As far as the quality of the product on the field.

This isn't the NFL of the past. Which is why stats are all but useless now. I saw a comparison to Mahommes and Marino not long ago. And I believe a claim Mahommes broke Mannings 3 week record. In this league those stats are literally moot. Its basically *modern day NFL stats.

If a Marino,Manning etc...Played in this league where a defensive player isn't allowed to hit a QB. Their stats would skyrocket. Much like the inflated QB/WR stats we see now.....

Tbh Im not sure I could call it pro football right now. You may be better off with College football. Its the closest thing to actual football at the moment. Next closest is CFL,AFL....If the NFl continues down this path the XFL may actually get of the ground.....
I am sure you thought the West Coast Offense was soft too!

Oh wait...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care.

I don't currently do and have never done college ball. Yup, not even the much ballyhooed NCAA hoops thing. As a Canadian I also do not do the World Jr Hockey championships.

I just don't care what the kids do.

I don't understand the whole alma mater thing. And the playoff thing is absolute BS. It's like a presidential election to see who finishes where and gets what.

Fill your boots though.

Sundays are for NFL from dawn to dusk and beyond out here. No need for pesky BS like church. I attend the Church of the NFL. I used to worship with Pastor Madden and Deacon Summerall.... Before Sunday Ticket. Today I attended 9 NFL services, soon to be 10. I feel the rapture....

It does get tough to squeeze in a F1 race before NFL game time, but I can do it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care.

I don't currently do and have never done college ball. Yup, not even the much ballyhooed NCAA hoops thing. As a Canadian I also do not do the World Jr Hockey championships.

I just don't care what the kids do.

I don't understand the whole alma mater thing. And the playoff thing is absolute BS. It's like a presidential election to see who finishes where and gets what.

Fill your boots though.

Sundays are for NFL from dawn to dusk and beyond out here. No need for pesky BS like church. I attend the Church of the NFL. I used to worship with Pastor Madden and Deacon Summerall.... Before Sunday Ticket. Today I attended 9 NFL services, soon to be 10. I feel the rapture....

It does get tough to squeeze in a F1 race before NFL game time, but I can do it.
Mid 80s to early 2000's NFL was great. What they pass off as football now is a joke tho. Its barely football. Like people have said its a preference. I prefer watch football where teams can actually play defense. NFL was going downhill. This roughing rule is unbearable.Just out of curiosity. Have you ever actually watched a college football game? Itson a whole other level imo. Saturday is college football. From the first kick off at 1 until the last game ends at 3AM

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mid 80s to early 2000's NFL was great. What they pass off as football now is a joke tho. Its barely football. Like people have said its a preference. I prefer watch football where teams can actually play defense. NFL was going downhill. This roughing rule is unbearable.Just out of curiosity. Have you ever actually watched a college football game? Itson a whole other level imo. Saturday is college football. From the first kick off at 1 until the last game ends at 3AM

Again, I don't care.

You don't like it. Makes no never mind to me.

I'm content.

That's all I care about.

Saturday is for yard work, car washing, visiting my dad in his care facility.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3