• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 10 Another early start frankfort germany 9:30 AM EST

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC North has to be the most interesting division top to bottom in a long time.
None of it makes sense.

Ravens 7-3 - they have been demolishing their compeition but when it matters most what Lamar will they get. We see it every year in the playoffs that team folds when Lamar folds.
Steelers 6-3 - squeaking out wins every week with a terrible offense
Browns 6-3 - squeaking out wins w/o their star RB and a practice squad QB. When Watson starts they usually win, which is pretty crazy bc he hasn’t played decent up until the last game and a half and if gets better-the sky is the limit.
Cincy 5-4 - but a very slow start with a hobbled Burrow. Just as dangerous as any team in the afc though.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson picked off by Spillane as the Jets were driving it, one first down wins it for the Raiders now, looks like the Jets will fall short again with another weak offensive performance.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson’s Hail Mary falls incomplete and the Raiders win it 16-12. Horrid clock management by Saleh not to immediately call, timeout, they could’ve had 1 more play had he called it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really needs to check his ego and stfu and step aside
BB knows less about offense and drafting or picking up offensive weapons in FA, then my son's Pop Warner coach. His HS coach who always coached Quity Paye knows 10x more. Retire or go to another team you old Curmudgeon jerkoff. When you draft a NKeal Harry over AJ Brown, or put Patricia and Judge, 2 big losers that were DC's to be OC's is another reason to launch this guy. Pats used to have the very best HFA are 1-5 at home this season.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHI 16, CAR 13*
IND 10, NE 6
*HOU 30, CIN 27
PIT 23, GB 19*
TB 20, TEN 6*
*CLE 33, BAL 31
*SF 34, JAX 3
MIN 27, NO 19*
ARZ 25, ATL 23 *
*DET 41, LAC 38
DAL 49, NYG 17*
SEA 29, WAS 26*
LV 16, NYJ 12*
*road team

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the MVP has to go to a QB, is the rookie the best candidate at the moment? This is just a rhetorical question fellas but it is kinda legit. C.J. Stroud is playing better than any QB in football right now. Have to wonder how good he becomes if/when the Texans get a true #1 star WR.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB knows less about offense and drafting or picking up offensive weapons in FA, then my son's Pop Warner coach. His HS coach who always coached Quity Paye knows 10x more. Retire or go to another team you old Curmudgeon jerkoff. When you draft a NKeal Harry over AJ Brown, or put Patricia and Judge, 2 big losers that were DC's to be OC's is another reason to launch this guy. Pats used to have the very best HFA are 1-5 at home this season.

Exactly my point when I said, even IF they get a great draft pick it wouldn't matter. BB will fuck it up, clearly. Harrison Jr might be there but he won't pick him. Again, that won't matter if whoever is behind center has 1 second to throw but he certainly would put less pressure on the QB if he was out there but Bill won't do it

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the MVP has to go to a QB, is the rookie the best candidate at the moment? This is just a rhetorical question fellas but it is kinda legit. C.J. Stroud is playing better than any QB in football right now. Have to wonder how good he becomes if/when the Texans get a true #1 star WR.
Aj Brown or Tyreek Hill right now. No QBs are separating.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of it makes sense.

Ravens 7-3 - they have been demolishing their competition but when it matters most what Lamar will they get. We see it every year in the playoffs that team folds when Lamar folds.
Steelers 6-3 - squeaking out wins every week with a terrible offense
Browns 6-3 - squeaking out wins w/o their star RB and a practice squad QB. When Watson starts they usually win, which is pretty crazy bc he hasn’t played decent up until the last game and a half and if gets better-the sky is the limit.
Cincy 5-4 - but a very slow start with a hobbled Burrow. Just as dangerous as any team in the afc though.
Honestly seeing a few of the same issues with the Ravens that I see with KC. They get to the 4th quarter and they aren't closing games on offense and they're putting their defense in there to try and get it done. KC's defense weirdly has been better at closing. Ravens IIRC had issues with this last year, too.

Browns and Steelers are winning ugly. Watson's upside, though. In theory, one would expect the Steelers to fall to the bottom and Browns to rise to the top eventually but we've seen years of Steelers winning ugly.

Cinci does still seem like the team no one will want to play if they make the playoffs. Although Houston looks like the same team and gave them an L.

I think there is a really good chance a good team from this division is going to miss the playoffs

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly my point when I said, even IF they get a great draft pick it wouldn't matter. BB will fuck it up, clearly. Harrison Jr might be there but he won't pick him. Again, that won't matter if whoever is behind center has 1 second to throw but he certainly would put less pressure on the QB if he was out there but Bill won't do it
Hope they trade BB ( 1 more year on contract) and get a #1 or #2 round draft pick after the season is over. BB had no business starting Mac in the Chicago game last season, not fully healed and of course Field and company rolled us. He then kept pulling the plug on the kid, putting Zappe in , then Mac back in, we have seen that how many times? He broke the kids confidence along with the jerkoffs he put in as OC last year. Mac has to stop being a bitch, showing all his emotions on the field and man up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He broke the kids confidence along with the jerkoffs he put in as OC last year. Mac has to stop being a bitch, showing all his emotions on the field and man up.
this seem to hit the nail on it's head. Little Bill has been a great DC..and I don't throw great out often... BUT! The game has passed him. Now he just shits on people cause he can IMO

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aj Brown or Tyreek Hill right now. No QBs are separating.
Yeah, I would agree if the award was actually the MVP and I was going to say the same thing about Hill or Brown and maybe throw in McCaffery as a dark horse. As it stands, it's not the MVP at all but merely the voters favorite QB at the end of the season. It's really one of the bigger farces in professional sports. If I was voting, there isn't a QB in the league that would get a single vote right now.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope they trade BB ( 1 more year on contract) and get a #1 or #2 round draft pick after the season is over. BB had no business starting Mac in the Chicago game last season, not fully healed and of course Field and company rolled us. He then kept pulling the plug on the kid, putting Zappe in , then Mac back in, we have seen that how many times? He broke the kids confidence along with the jerkoffs he put in as OC last year. Mac has to stop being a bitch, showing all his emotions on the field and man up.
I remember when he pulled Zappe after 2 wins while Mac was injured, then puts him back in when the game it was out of reach and Fields playing like a MVP. He set up Zappe to lose that one so he could justify letting Mac start, at less than 100% recovery from his injury.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If he is still around next year he will trade down and pick up some decent players, but I completely agree that he would F up a high pick. It seems he is the only one repeating the mantra … we have to make more plays, it wasn’t good enough. No shit Sherlock.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If he is still around next year he will trade down and pick up some decent players, but I completely agree that he would F up a high pick. It seems he is the only one repeating the mantra … we have to make more plays, it wasn’t good enough. No shit Sherlock.

Decent players for "Special Teams" maybe an OL but nothing that would make an impact on the offense. Bill as we all know is about defense and doesn't care about scoring (at least via the offense).