• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t dispute your logic because you’re both stubborn and ignorant all at the same time. Don’t want to be a dick, but there’s nothing else to say.

Maybe you can judge Rosen based on his NFL experience considering that’s the league he plays in. He had an excellent first game. You can hope everything falls apart for him based on your hatred, but I will reserve judgement until he plays a few NFL games. That’s simple Logic that can’t be argued. But you keep focusing on his college games. It seems to be all you really know.
In time I will evaluate him on NFL once he has more games under his belt.... But as for now it seems I’ve seen more of Rosen’s college career than you have. You stick to deflecting with that hate angle tho. My favorite NFL QB of all time went to ND...... I said Leinart would bust with Zona when he was drafted.... If that’s what you need to do to avoid facts.......

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Had the 49ers been looking to draft a QB, Rosen was the one I wanted. I don't watch college ball so this is comes from the various scouting reports I've read about him. Supposedly he was touted as the most NFL ready QB out of college and looked the part. The negative on him was his attitude and supposedly was not liked by his teammates or seen as a leader.
Robot knows more than the scouts. Watch his first game last week and listen to what his teammates and coaches say about him. There are several college players that have a bad rap but grew up once they got the NFL. Robot refuses to believe that’s possible for Rosen for obvious reasons.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In time I will evaluate him on NFL once he has more games under his belt.... But as for now it seems I’ve seen more of Rosen’s college career than you have. You stick to deflecting with that hate angle tho. My favorite NFL QB of all time went to ND...... I said Leinart would bust with Zona when he was drafted.... If that’s what you need to do to avoid facts.......
Nobody gives a shit about his college game except for you. You keep hanging onto that. His NFL play is what matters to me. So far it’s been pretty damn good. You would never admit that because you hate him

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robot knows more than the scouts. Watch his first game last week and listen to what his teammates and coaches say about him. There are several college players that have a bad rap but grew up once they got the NFL. Robot refuses to believe that’s possible for Rosen for obvious reasons.

Honestly, having read scouting reports on every top QB coming out of college the last three years or so, every QB had negatives listed significant enough to have doubt. For me it comes down to which ones concern me the most. I would give him or any rookie QB at least a couple of years before making any kind of judgement.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Had the 49ers been looking to draft a QB, Rosen was the one I wanted. I don't watch college ball so this is comes from the various scouting reports I've read about him. Supposedly he was touted as the most NFL ready QB out of college and looked the part. The negative on him was his attitude and supposedly was not liked by his teammates or seen as a leader.
Mayfield was the most NFL ready out of the batch. There was actually a lot of irony in the scouting reports. Darnolds biggest knock was the ints last season. What they failed to mention was Darnold was a sophomore playing on a team with a patch work oline and a lot of injuries. Darnold three 13 picks. Rosen three 10 ints while playing less games. Rosen made some pretty bad reads last year especially in the Memphis game UCLA should have won. But they were upset following wing a couple horrible decisions resulting in picks late. Lashley carried the Bruins offense at WR. And the Raiders actually got the better Bruin in Miller on the oline.

Rosen was known for being injury prone and quitting on his teams. He left the Washington game with a finger injury that was upgraded to his first concussion of last year. He later left the Cal game with another concussion on what was basically a light sack. He was cleared to play in the Bowl game UCLAs back up led them too. But opted not to play. Claimed he still had remnants of the “concussion” but looked fine celebrating a TD.....

He was also known in the PAC for seeking attention. And being more concerned with making political statements online. And bad blood with his team mates. Within the huddle and off the field. There was always a lot of reports he was a cancer to his team mates. Which showed on the field imo. UCLA had a very talented team when he was there. But under Rosen they just weren’t consistent and couldn’t find the success they should have had.

His scouting report was a lot of damage control this was known. And played a role in why he dropped. Was actually surprised the Cards reached. As a niners fan y’all had better options in last years draft. And even more in the next two drafts.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a shit about his college game except for you. You keep hanging onto that. His NFL play is what matters to me. So far it’s been pretty damn good. You would never admit that because you hate him
You should it’s kinda a major part of scouting.....

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield was the most NFL ready out of the batch. There was actually a lot of irony in the scouting reports. Darnolds biggest knock was the ints last season. What they failed to mention was Darnold was a sophomore playing on a team with a patch work oline and a lot of injuries. Darnold three 13 picks. Rosen three 10 ints while playing less games. Rosen made some pretty bad reads last year especially in the Memphis game UCLA should have won. But they were upset following wing a couple horrible decisions resulting in picks late. Lashley carried the Bruins offense at WR. And the Raiders actually got the better Bruin in Miller on the oline.

Rosen was known for being injury prone and quitting on his teams. He left the Washington game with a finger injury that was upgraded to his first concussion of last year. He later left the Cal game with another concussion on what was basically a light sack. He was cleared to play in the Bowl game UCLAs back up led them too. But opted not to play. Claimed he still had remnants of the “concussion” but looked fine celebrating a TD.....

He was also known in the PAC for seeking attention. And being more concerned with making political statements online. And bad blood with his team mates. Within the huddle and off the field. There was always a lot of reports he was a cancer to his team mates. Which showed on the field imo. UCLA had a very talented team when he was there. But under Rosen they just weren’t consistent and couldn’t find the success they should have had.

His scouting report was a lot of damage control this was known. And played a role in why he dropped. Was actually surprised the Cards reached. As a niners fan y’all had better options in last years draft. And even more in the next two drafts.

When the 49ers traded for Jimmy G before the draft, that ended the QB search. Mayfield looked pretty good the games I watched. He was the favorite of our former GM Scott McGlouhan so I am not surprised he ended up in Cleveland.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the 49ers traded for Jimmy G before the draft, that ended the QB search. Mayfield looked pretty good the games I watched. He was the favorite of our former GM Scott McGlouhan so I am not surprised he ended up in Cleveland.
I honestly didn’t think I would see the day. I could say the Browns drafted the best QB in the draft. I thought for sure they would drop the ball again. Mayfield skill set is legit and he’s a winner. Browns also got a steal in Ward at Cb. Was hoping he would drop to the Raiders

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should it’s kinda a major part of scouting.....
Nobody is scouting him. He is already drafted. We know what all the scouts said. You disagree with them. Stop living in the past.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of our team sites did an analysis of Rosen against the Seahawks. Looks like a good analysis of Rosen

https://www.************.com/commen...s-opponent-quarterbacks-cardinals-josh-rosen/

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Sherman is against the changes...

Sherman: Rule tweaks make QBs unstoppable

I suspect a lot of defensive players hate the changes because it makes their jobs harder and tilts the advantage even farther in favor of the offense. Pass rushers especially hate it because they have to worry about a flag every time. Steve Young talked about the changes on his local weekly show yesterday. He didn't come out for or against the changes. He thinks the changes were made in some part to help average QBs play better.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tldw; cards WR need to catch the damn ball

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care.

I don't currently do and have never done college ball. Yup, not even the much ballyhooed NCAA hoops thing. As a Canadian I also do not do the World Jr Hockey championships.

I just don't care what the kids do.

I don't understand the whole alma mater thing. And the playoff thing is absolute BS. It's like a presidential election to see who finishes where and gets what.

Fill your boots though.

Sundays are for NFL from dawn to dusk and beyond out here. No need for pesky BS like church. I attend the Church of the NFL. I used to worship with Pastor Madden and Deacon Summerall.... Before Sunday Ticket. Today I attended 9 NFL services, soon to be 10. I feel the rapture....

It does get tough to squeeze in a F1 race before NFL game time, but I can do it.

I go to that church as well. Those laz-e-boys and couches in the front row are nice huh?

Got one of the packages for Vancouver World Juniors. Have serious issues with how the process goes down. I haven't got of the 6 tickets packages yet and there is no word on resale.

Tried talking to the Royals tickets agents last week and the packages are coming out late November and early December so i can't sell the tickets to every game except for Canada games.

It's BS i tell ya

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to that church as well. Those laz-e-boys and couches in the front row are nice huh?

Got one of the packages for Vancouver World Juniors. Have serious issues with how the process goes down. I haven't got of the 6 tickets packages yet and there is no word on resale.

Tried talking to the Royals tickets agents last week and the packages are coming out late November and early December so i can't sell the tickets to every game except for Canada games.

It's BS i tell ya

Last junior hockey I watched, Theo Fleury was starting a riot against the Russians.... And I caught on a repeat telecast because I'd heard about it.....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good start to Rosen's career. Next step is how'll he will respond in the next several weeks when teams get more info and video on him and throw different things at him.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid start huh @TheRobotDevil
A) You May want to avoid scouting it plays a major role in your teams future...I Gabe you a complete breakdown your PAC football is obviously a bit rusty.

B) Do you have a non flag football video? Otherwise below Avg with the new roughing rule.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) You May want to avoid scouting it plays a major role in your teams future...I Gabe you a complete breakdown your PAC football is obviously a bit rusty.

B) Do you have a non flag football video? Otherwise below Avg with the new roughing rule.....
Can’t even admit it. That’s pretty pathetic.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t even admit it. That’s pretty pathetic.
You haven't provided me with any facts....I do appreciate the BS rating for the actual factual information I provided....Confirmed I'm correct...Still no reply with substance nothing to dispute my evaluation based on facts.....Because you can not dispute facts...pretty pathetic.....

I'm sure you'll find my evaluation to be spot on as time passes. Especially if they correct the roughing rule with all the complaints its receiving throughout the league and fanbases......

Try to put a little more effort in thank you :suds: