• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more confirmation that Sam Bradford has stolen more money than Ringo Starr.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually watch a lot of PAC football. And you are correct I can point out all his problems. Just like I can point the differences between all the QBs drafted. Especially PAC QBs...... Made that gif last night as one example....You can keep deflecting with....But USC....Or But TheRobotDevil...Instead of discussing the actual topic tho
Wow! According to you, you know more than most NFL scouts. The Raiders should hire you. God knows they could use the help.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! According to you, you know more than most NFL scouts. The Raiders should hire you. God knows they could use the help.
People give NFL scouts far too much credit.We could roll down a list of players a mile long NFL scouts missed on both good and bad. I'll take a hardcore college football fans read, over an NFL scout any day....Better off looking for yourself if you didn't already watch the games and players....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People give NFL scouts far too much credit.We could roll down a list of players a mile long NFL scouts missed on both good and bad. I'll take a hardcore college football fans read, over an NFL scout any day....Better off looking for yourself if you didn't already watch the games and players....

Don't say shit like this. It really lessens your credibility.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go one of many examples not even getting into "injuries". All UCLA needs is a FG. Lesser competition. How many problems do you see here?

giphy.gif
1. It's damn near impossible to see anything going on in this stupid, tiny gif. Sorry, but I don't have an 80 inch cell phone.
2. I could find similar plays made by virtually every QB that has ever played the game.
3. You hate UCLA and Josh Rosen

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't say shit like this. It really lessens your credibility.
We'll see Rosen already displayed the patterns I gave you at the end of the bears game. Like I said his only saving grace may be the flag football QB rules the NFL uses now. Ive yet to see you give me a valid argument against Rosens flaws....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. It's damn near impossible to see anything going on in this stupid, tiny gif. Sorry, but I don't have an 80 inch cell phone.
2. I could find similar plays made by virtually every QB that has ever played the game.
3. You hate UCLA and Josh Rosen
1. If you didnt see the game....Youtube
2. This is just one of many that form a larger pattern.And this is just his bad reads and struggles in pressure situations. We could also show clips of his durability ,injury issues and quitting on teams. Again if you didnt watch the games youtube...
3. Keep trying I loved Rosen at UCLA he benefited SC....

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford was/is awful, let the kid learn. Sounds like a plan.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see Rosen already displayed the patterns I gave you at the end of the bears game. Like I said his only saving grace may be the flag football QB rules the NFL uses now. Ive yet to see you give me a valid argument against Rosens flaws....
There is nothing to argue. He has played 4 minutes of NFL football. He has flaws like every rookie. I won't even judge him this year because he is a rookie.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. If you didnt see the game....Youtube
2. This is just one of many that form a larger pattern.And this is just his bad reads and struggles in pressure situations. We could also show clips of his durability ,injury issues and quitting on teams. Again if you didnt watch the games youtube...
3. Keep trying I loved Rosen at UCLA he benefited SC....
Do me a favor. Compile all the Josh Rosen tape you can find about his flaws and post it here. Please be thorough and detailed. I will carefully review everything and reformulate my opinion about his potential NFL Career.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing to argue. He has played 4 minutes of NFL football. He has flaws like every rookie. I won't even judge him this year because he is a rookie.
But "NFL" experts said he was "The most NFL Ready QB". And you put a lot of emphasis on "NFL experts" :dhd: Mayfield was the most NFL ready that was pretty clear. Darnold most upside.....Cards stretched on a high risk QB and gave up too much for Rosen after paying Bradford......

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor. Compile all the Josh Rosen tape you can find about his flaws and post it here. Please be thorough and detailed. I will carefully review everything and reformulate my opinion about his potential NFL Career.
I can convert some clips when I have time. Nothing different than I already told you tho....You could just watch youtube video where its already documented for those who didnt watch the games.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can convert some clips when I have time. Nothing different than I already told you tho....You could just watch youtube video where its already documented for those who didnt watch the games.....
:L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I'll give you a quick breakdown. Since you seem to have stopped watching Cfb. Rosen's "stats" were padded against vanilla defenses.Bbasically soft man and zone coverages. Even then he misread those defenses and threw a lot of picks. And Lashley carried Rosen, Lashley was the best player on the field for UCLA.He only faced 3 defensive coordinators that give different coverage and blitz looks. Pendergast, Wilcox and Kwiatkowski He left the Washington game (Kwiatkowski) with his infamous "finger concussion" after severely struggling with Udubs D. He left the Cal (Wilcox) game with another "concussion". Following what was a very light hit on a sack. Quoting a game again while struggling with Cals defensive looks. And was a non factor against SC again missing targets. And throwing a pick to Tell in a game that wasn't close.....Rosen can read vanilla defenses anreven thats hit and miss.

Theres a reason he dropped. Made no sense for Zona to stretch based on "NFL expert" hype. The cards would have been better off standing pat and grabbing him later or going another direction. Rudolph,Falk etc...Or waiting when theres much better QB's coming out over the next two years.And using this picks to fill other needs.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No he can't. Just ask Robot Devil. He is a Rosen expert. He talks about him all the time.

He'll tell you about this one play where he threw a Pick 6 against a lesser talented team. I mean, can you imagine? Have any other great NFL QB's ever done that in college?

And don't even get him started on the thumb/concussion issue. He has detailed notes on that one. Get this... Rosen allegedly faked the injury.:surprised: Can you imagine? What a horrible decision. I mean, are there any other student athletes that have made bad decisions in college and had any success in the NFL?

I'm sure he has several other examples of Rosens problems. His hard drive is full of them.

Rosen will never amount to anything!

That Robot Devil can play a mean holophone, though.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherfucker looks like a 12 year old stroke survivor.

One of the more punch-able faces I've ever seen.