• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS. I never said Rosen will amount to anything. All I said is I will judge him when he actually plays. You’re a professional hooplan, not an NFL scout. Get over yourself.
So you have nothing to support your stance....Then we will judge him and the trade as it goes :suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have nothing to support your stance....Then we will judge him and the trade as it goes :suds:
What stance? Judging Rosen when he actually plays? Your all over the place man. I never said he would amount to crap. Obviously I hope he does.

I agree with you on judge the trade as it goes.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t necessarily disagree with this, but last time I checked, Goff looks pretty good. I saw an interview with him where he talked about how all the growing pains he experienced in his first year helped his progression.

Probibly not the best example.
Yeah but with that Fisher Offenive line Goff was at risk of having his confidence and or his block knocked off. I just felt it was taking a chance with a young promising QB. Did Bradford get hurt? if not he should be in there until the other teams offensive problems are fixed. just my opinion.
I could be wrong and Rosen will be fine and win a few games but it is risky.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What stance? Judging Rosen when he actually plays? Your all over the place man. I never said he would amount to crap. Obviously I hope he does.

I agree with you on judge the trade as it goes.
Oh i haven't been all over the place

Injury prone/quits on his team

Struggles reading safeties and LBs

Hasn't shown the ability to win

Makes poor choices under pressure

Bad attitude

No big game exp....

You haven't really had a stance other than......But SC.....Which is moot at best

Rosen is in a better position with the flag football rules on rushing the passer. But Im not buying.We'll see in time tho

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i haven't been all over the place

Injury prone/quits on his team

Struggles reading safeties and LBs

Hasn't shown the ability to win

Makes poor choices under pressure

Bad attitude

No big game exp....

You haven't really had a stance other than......But SC.....Which is moot at best

Rosen is in a better position with the flag football rules on rushing the passer. But Im not buying.We'll see in time tho
Ok

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are 0-3 and considered to be the worst team in the league this year, why take a chance with your top pick? Fisher did that to Goff. Just threw him in there without the weapons needed for his success. I say stick with Bradford as long as he is healthy.
but did Goff start the season? I thought they started with someone else & went to him later in the season.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go one of many examples not even getting into "injuries". All UCLA needs is a FG. Lesser competition. How many problems do you see here?

giphy.gif

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet. The punk will be chased by Clark all day.

Don't believe me. Ask Dak.

PS. We got the LB's and Safties to give him fits. Have fun watching this game Scooby and don't wreck your TV.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O/U which quarter he gets some mysterious injury. I set it at the 9:46 mark in the 3rd quarter.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conference rival hate for Rosen is comical.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go one of many examples not even getting into "injuries". All UCLA needs is a FG. Lesser competition. How many problems do you see here?

giphy.gif
We got it. He's horrible...

and in your head... constantly

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla is wrong. Rosen will be a good QB. Not right away, but he'll be a good one (year 3 IMO).

He's a punkass, but the man can read a defense.
No he can't. Just ask Robot Devil. He is a Rosen expert. He talks about him all the time.

He'll tell you about this one play where he threw a Pick 6 against a lesser talented team. I mean, can you imagine? Have any other great NFL QB's ever done that in college?

And don't even get him started on the thumb/concussion issue. He has detailed notes on that one. Get this... Rosen allegedly faked the injury.:surprised: Can you imagine? What a horrible decision. I mean, are there any other student athletes that have made bad decisions in college and had any success in the NFL?

I'm sure he has several other examples of Rosens problems. His hard drive is full of them.

Rosen will never amount to anything!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got it. He's horrible...

and in your head... constantly
Never said he’s horrible. I asked what you see wrong.

Late game needing a FG against Memphis 3 man rush. I gave you the wide angle so you can see more. Rosen has a lot of grass and the option to run for an easy 10 yards and get out of bounds. Or an open wr up top. Who also gives him chunk yards and a stoppage. Instead he throws across the field on a bad ear for a pick 6....

We can look at more clips if you would like......

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be fun.

Your one of the few on record who actually thinks Rosen might be good.

SportsHoopla seems to dislike Rosen like I dislike Allen- which is a lot.

I liked Rosen the most out of the guys who were drafted. I had hoped the Jets would take him, but they seem happy with their selection. Maybe this will work out for everyone

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he can't. Just ask Robot Devil. He is a Rosen expert. He talks about him all the time.

He'll tell you about this one play where he threw a Pick 6 against a lesser talented team. I mean, can you imagine? Have any other great NFL QB's ever done that in college?

And don't even get him started on the thumb/concussion issue. He has detailed notes on that one. Get this... Rosen allegedly faked the injury.:surprised: Can you imagine? What a horrible decision. I mean, are there any other student athletes that have made bad decisions in college and had any success in the NFL?

I'm sure he has several other examples of Rosens problems. His hard drive is full of them.

Rosen will never amount to anything!
I actually watch a lot of PAC football. And you are correct I can point out all his problems. Just like I can point the differences between all the QBs drafted. Especially PAC QBs...... Made that gif last night as one example....You can keep deflecting with....But USC....Or But TheRobotDevil...Instead of discussing the actual topic tho