• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much are they paying Bradford to ride pine? $40 million? LOL.
A nice gig and he doesn't need to worry about being injured.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rosen will be solid a couple years down the road. I’m not one of those people that thinks Darnold will be head and shoulders above him. Especially since the Jets have been about equally dysfunctional over recent years.
The rookie QB from Buffalo and Mayfield looked solid.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't worry, I've hated the prick since college, it's going to be fun watching him thrown to the Wolves.
Heard that before.

Can you imagine if he produces. How pissed will you be...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before we learn the hand injury he will have to leave the game with is actually a super legit concussion that will come back anytime he doesn’t get his way.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before we learn the hand injury he will have to leave the game with is actually a super legit concussion that will come back anytime he doesn’t get his way.
Paaalease. He got the concussion from hitting himself in the head with that hand... thus the hand and concussion simultaneous injuries.

Perfectly logical.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Just think he is a prick.
Oh I agree some like to pass it off as a USC thing because I'm a trojans fan. But in truth I could care less. Rosen was never a threat to SC. He struggles with pressure and reading coverages. Especially sliding a safety. Not impressed with his on the field play.

Off the field he's got the potential to be Kaep 2.0. More interested in politics than football. Runs his mouth despite never accomplishing anything.....The 9 mistakes comment didn't help his case. Maybe if he didn't quit on his team or come into the draft with 2 "concussions"........Fortunately for the cards he ducked the first meeting with the Rams and the majority of the bears game

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree some like to pass it off as a USC thing because I'm a trojans fan. But in truth I could care less. Rosen was never a threat to SC. He struggles with pressure and reading coverages. Especially sliding a safety. Not impressed with his on the field play.

Off the field he's got the potential to be Kaep 2.0. More interested in politics than football. Runs his mouth despite never accomplishing anything.....The 9 mistakes comment didn't help his case. Maybe if he didn't quit on his team or come into the draft with 2 "concussions"........Fortunately for the cards he ducked the first meeting with the Rams and the majority of the bears game
Now that’s some good passive aggressive hate.

Way to bring your A game. :clap:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no hate watch some game tape. You’re a little rusty on PAC football. Then try again.....
What does my unfamiliarity with PAC football have to do with your obvious hate of Rosen? It’s well documented.

Own that shit.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does my unfamiliarity with PAC football have to do with your obvious hate of Rosen? It’s well documented.

Own that shit.
Because I’ve givem you several examples of Rosen’s flaws. And you have yet to reply with anything other than but SC....

Tim Brown went to ND I hated him in college. But had him at the top of the Raiders draft board at WR when he came out..... I can break down Rosen’s game. Mayfield Darnold... Based on you’re responses I have to question your player evaluations. He’ll Rosen made awful reads against Zona and ASU last year. And that’s not getting into his disasters vs Memphis. Or his durability issues

I’ve got him at a 70/30 to bust. Because of the new flag football rules on QBs

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I’ve givem you several examples of Rosen’s flaws. And you have yet to reply with anything other than but SC....

Tim Brown went to ND I hated him in college. But had him at the top of the Raiders draft board at WR when he came out..... I can break down Rosen’s game. Mayfield Darnold... Based on you’re responses I have to question your player evaluations. He’ll Rosen made awful reads against Zona and ASU last year. And that’s not getting into his disasters vs Memphis. Or his durability issues

I’ve got him at a 70/30 to bust. Because of the new flag football rules on QBs
I’m not a scout and I have way more important things to do with my time then evaluate every team.

I do know this however. If I was judged by all the dumb shit I did in college, I would have never got a solid job.

Turn the page. This is the big leagues.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13-3. NFC West champeens!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a scout and I have way more important things to do with my time then evaluate every team.

I do know this however. If I was judged by all the dumb shit I did in college, I would have never got a solid job.

Turn the page. This is the big leagues.
Unless you played college football. At a level to reach the NFL it really has nothing to do with this. I'm not a scout but I watch a lot of college ball. Seriously Ive given you plenty of examples of why I think Rosen is a high risk to bust. I can give you footage if you would like. The biggest downside is he doesn't have a big ceiling to work with. I'll bookmark this. But until you have something factual to support your stance. Something of substance as to how you see Rosen succeeding that validates trading up. When there was arguably better QBs still OTB. And better QBs coming out in the next few years...You're kinda just spinning your wheels with rose colored glasses on......

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are 0-3 and considered to be the worst team in the league this year, why take a chance with your top pick? Fisher did that to Goff. Just threw him in there without the weapons needed for his success. I say stick with Bradford as long as he is healthy.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you played college football. At a level to reach the NFL it really has nothing to do with this. I'm not a scout but I watch a lot of college ball. Seriously Ive given you plenty of examples of why I think Rosen is a high risk to bust. I can give you footage if you would like. The biggest downside is he doesn't have a big ceiling to work with. I'll bookmark this. But until you have something factual to support your stance. Something of substance as to how you see Rosen succeeding that validates trading up. When there was arguably better QBs still OTB. And better QBs coming out in the next few years...You're kinda just spinning your wheels with rose colored glasses on......
BS. I never said Rosen will amount to anything. All I said is I will judge him when he actually plays. You’re a professional hooplan, not an NFL scout. Get over yourself.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are 0-3 and considered to be the worst team in the league this year, why take a chance with your top pick? Fisher did that to Goff. Just threw him in there without the weapons needed for his success. I say stick with Bradford as long as he is healthy.
I don’t necessarily disagree with this, but last time I checked, Goff looks pretty good. I saw an interview with him where he talked about how all the growing pains he experienced in his first year helped his progression.

Probibly not the best example.