• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Brown Admits to Abusing Wife

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the news came public the media found more than the NFL says they knew the next day. Then the NJ newpaper said they made one call to the police who handed over everything else that we now know about, like the confession letter and diary.

If the NFL were looking, they too would have found that info. To believe otherwise is absurd.

Any investigation into why that was... or should we just go off someone's word, like the NFL went off Browns?

I mean this is over a year after the case was dropped. Why did the Sheriff's office refuse to help the league? The police report even acknowledges that the NFL asked officially for the case info which directly refutes the Sheriffs lie that they didn't know the NFL was asking...

So my real question is why did the Sheriffs office give out the info to the press, but deny to help the NFL and the four different people working for the league that all contacted the Sheriffs department for information with it's investigation when they submitted a public records request on May 26, 2015 and over the next three months?

I am with you and believe had the NFL really wanted that information they could have gotten it, but are you ok with when the legal avenues are tried and closed to get that information that the NFL uses illegal avenues to get it? Sure they could have paid off a cop or lied about their identity or done something like that. But is that ok for the league to do?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying that I still listen to Blue Sky when it comes on the radio.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not condoning abuse but I'm a little tired of all this shit. If an offense doesn't land a player in jail, then why shouldn't he be able to work?

Sort of like with the herb superb in certain states??

Or not?

This just in, the RULES are fucked up.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you and believe had the NFL really wanted that information they could have gotten it, but are you ok with when the legal avenues are tried and closed to get that information that the NFL uses illegal avenues to get it?

Or when Rog just decides to fake it and do whatever he wants?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or when Rog just decides to fake it and do whatever he wants?

Roger has no part in those anymore.

But lets pretend here he did. How did he manage to convince Lisa Friel the former NY district attorney who spent 3 decades fighting against defendants of sexual abuse and domestic violence, who was one of the most well known and awarded sex crimes prosecutors in the country to go back against her entire life's stand over the punishment of a kicker?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No first time domestic abuse isn't an automatic 6 game suspension. Read the rules. Granted that is the part the press got on.

Really? :L

Goodell letter to NFL owners on domestic violence
Effective immediately, violations of the Personal Conduct Policy regarding assault, battery, domestic violence or sexual assault that involve physical force will be subject to a suspension without pay of six games for a first offense, with consideration given to mitigating factors, as well as a longer suspension when circumstances warrant.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.. With consideration given to mitigating factors. I think a lot of people look over that and think it's just a 6 game ban.

And remember that only comes into play if A. The person is found guilty by the courts... or B. if the NFL investigation demonstrates the person engaged in conduct prohibited by the policy.

When the Sheriffs dept multiple times refused to give the NFL information on the case and the only thing they said was that no domestic violence occurred, the NFL couldn't meet A or B there right?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger has no part in those anymore.

But lets pretend here he did. How did he manage to convince Lisa Friel the former NY district attorney who spent 3 decades fighting against defendants of sexual abuse and domestic violence, who was one of the most well known and awarded sex crimes prosecutors in the country to go back against her entire life's stand over the punishment of a kicker?

Needless to say I was not referring to any abuse decree from him. Although he did abuse Tom Brady without any good reason.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.. With consideration given to mitigating factors. I think a lot of people look over that and think it's just a 6 game ban.

And remember that only comes into play if A. The person is found guilty by the courts... or B. if the NFL investigation demonstrates the person engaged in conduct prohibited by the policy.

When the Sheriffs dept multiple times refused to give the NFL information on the case and the only thing they said was that no domestic violence occurred, the NFL couldn't meet A or B there right?

You are doing an admirable job watching Fuckwit Goodell's six on this issue.

But it's all damage control.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U getting paid for being in on the conspiracy Rock? Can I get some of that action?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are doing an admirable job watching Fuckwit Goodell's six on this issue.

But it's all damage control.

Again, Goodell has nothing to do with that. It's like blaming Goodell for Costanzo missing that easy FG and tying Seattle in OT. The only time he would have had any impact in the length of suspension is if Brown appealed it, which never happened.

It sounds fun, but to keep using it as a crutch when it isn't reality is something I'd prefer not to do myself.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needless to say I was not referring to any abuse decree from him. Although he did abuse Tom Brady without any good reason.....

I think I saw all the evidence I needed to buy that one when the guy who actually was accused of deflating footballs was referred to as "the deflator" myself. That and Brady destroying his phone the moment the NFL asked him about it because he was getting a new Iphone and that is his normal operation. Then in the court case, they have all his old phones he wasn't in the habit of destroying and never had an Iphone after the one he did destroy.

That's the problem the NFL has. Obviously a LOT more circumstantial evidence that Brady likely had guys deflate the footballs than Brown beat his wife.

But it depends who you are a fan of to what level of proof you need to be convinced. I mean here we have people just saying things like "NFL could have gotten the info if they wanted" and "Goodell forced the people in charge of the investigation and punishment to side his way because he loves Mara" with zero evidence of any of that. And those same people will want video proof of anything the NFL punishes for, unless it's for the other team.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, Goodell has nothing to do with that. It's like blaming Goodell for Costanzo missing that easy FG and tying Seattle in OT. The only time he would have had any impact in the length of suspension is if Brown appealed it, which never happened.

It sounds fun, but to keep using it as a crutch when it isn't reality is something I'd prefer not to do myself.

Like I said, admirable job.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I saw all the evidence I needed to buy that one when the guy who actually was accused of deflating footballs was referred to as "the deflator" myself. That and Brady destroying his phone the moment the NFL asked him about it because he was getting a new Iphone and that is his normal operation. Then in the court case, they have all his old phones he wasn't in the habit of destroying and never had an Iphone after the one he did destroy.

That's the problem the NFL has. Obviously a LOT more circumstantial evidence that Brady likely had guys deflate the footballs than Brown beat his wife.

But it depends who you are a fan of to what level of proof you need to be convinced. I mean here we have people just saying things like "NFL could have gotten the info if they wanted" and "Goodell forced the people in charge of the investigation and punishment to side his way because he loves Mara" with zero evidence of any of that. And those same people will want video proof of anything the NFL punishes for, unless it's for the other team.

The appearance of evidence is not the same...... Had all the texts anyway cause they had The Deflator's phone.

Personally I think calling one's self in this instance is joking, like calling you Rogers bodyguard.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants finally release this loser