• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Brown Admits to Abusing Wife

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, maybe my Mara hate runs a bit deep due to the fact he's the one who pushed for cap penalties against Dallas and Washington in an UNCAPPED year. Jones and Snyder considered suing but Kraft talked them out of it for the betterment of the league, for had the teams sued the league the Union would have surely followed with a collusion suit.
Therefore I say FUCK Mara and the Giants.

Hahaha... ok..

By the way Todd Jones is the former director of the ATF who is the Special Counsel for Investigations and Conduct, which is the NFL dept that investigates and determines punishments for any personal conduct policy violations. Goodell has no direct hand in that anymore.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, the only reason Ray Rice's suspension was four games was because of the video.
Yep. This.

Just remember folks; don't dance in the endzone when you score a TD or put stickers on your shoes to honor a dead relative. The league will bring down the hammer!!!

Beat a woman? meh. Sit out a few plays.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. This.

Just remember folks; don't dance in the endzone when you score a TD or put stickers on your shoes to honor a dead relative. The league will bring down the hammer!!!

Beat a woman? meh. Sit out a few plays.
I'm gonna say it's not really about honoring a dead relative, I'm gonna say it's about the blatant disregard to uniform rules. There's not one players who can walk onot the field and say he didn't know he couldn't wear his customized "Look at Me" cleats.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna say it's not really about honoring a dead relative, I'm gonna say it's about the blatant disregard to uniform rules. There's not one players who can walk onot the field and say he didn't know he couldn't wear his customized "Look at Me" cleats.
sometimes it is a dead relative, other times yes it is gold plated cleats or some shit. In any event, the NFL is more strict on uniform than domestic abuse.

which is fitting...dress it up to make everything look okay on the outside (dresscode/uniform/no celebrations), while all hell is breaking lose behind closed doors.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes it is a dead relative, other times yes it is gold plated cleats or some shit. In any event, the NFL is more strict on uniform than domestic abuse.

which is fitting...dress it up to make everything look okay on the outside (dresscode/uniform/no celebrations), while all hell is breaking lose behind closed doors.
No its not stricker on uniform violations, since uniform violations won't get you suspended. Now if you want to say uniform violations punishment is harsher in relation to the infraction, I'll agree. However I don't have sympathy for those who chose to violate a clearly written rule.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Legitimately wondering what in that post deserves a b.s. rating Manster?

That shoe seems to fit the NFL nicely.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legitimately wondering what in that post deserves a b.s. rating Manster?

That shoe seems to fit the NFL nicely.
The rating was in error, I must have hit the BS, when I tried to quote. I'm blaming my fat thumb.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rating was in error, I must have hit the BS, when I tried to quote. I'm blaming my fat thumb.

Only one thumb is fat. That's gotta be awkward. :)

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its not stricker on uniform violations, since uniform violations won't get you suspended. Now if you want to say uniform violations punishment is harsher in relation to the infraction, I'll agree. However I don't have sympathy for those who chose to violate a clearly written rule.
Then we agree. I wasn't suggesting sympathy should be (d)employed when a player chooses to violate the uniform rules.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a one thumb texter, have no idea how you kids text at the speed of light with two thumbs. It's frigging amazing.

Heh, I'm probably older than you.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we agree. I wasn't suggesting sympathy should be (d)employed when a player chooses to violate the uniform rules.
Then we probably agree the league needs to fix their discipline standards for DA and other infractions too. I like to see them take the guess work out of it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that Rog didn't want to give more than 1 game because he didn't have the facts.......

What a fucking dick....... When has a lack of facts stopped him before?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But so is every other job in the world. What happens if you are at work and charged for misdemeanor DV which is dropped almost immediately vs. you break a company policy.

Should the NFL have stricter laws against DV than the United States of America?

Or should the NFL rewrite the rulebook and Byron Todd Jones only be allowed to give out 6 game suspensions no matter what the circumstances are?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that Rog didn't want to give more than 1 game because he didn't have the facts.......

What a fucking dick....... When has a lack of facts stopped him before?

Interesting. That's quite a massive fraud there, as Goodell has completely recused himself from any player punishments in March before that investigation even started.

I guess I'd like to see the facts first before buying that.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we probably agree the league needs to fix their discipline standards for DA and other infractions too. I like to see them take the guess work out of it.

I would love that, but how do you do that? Do you take out the guessing and just go on the facts?

Woman accuses player on twitter of beating her, but no other facts are able to be found to collaborate story?

Woman accuses player of grabbing her wrist, and investigation leads to no facts and prosecution drops case?

Woman accuses player of punching her in the face, but no facts back it up and case is dropped because investigation determines player was in another state at the time of the alleged incident? 6 months later witnesses are found to be lying and video of guy punching her is found.

Woman accuses player of grabbing her and throwing her to the ground but player says she was trying to harm herself and he was trying to save her, but no prosecution and claim is dropped? 6 months later video found showing player pulling her back from balcony ledge where she was trying to commit suicide.

Mom accuses player of verbal domestic violence, player also involved in contentious court battle with her over her stealing his money/property?

All get 6 games?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love that, but how do you do that? Do you take out the guessing and just go on the facts?

Woman accuses player on twitter of beating her, but no other facts are able to be found to collaborate story?

Woman accuses player of grabbing her wrist, and investigation leads to no facts and prosecution drops case?

Woman accuses player of punching her in the face, but no facts back it up and case is dropped because investigation determines player was in another state at the time of the alleged incident? 6 months later witnesses are found to be lying and video of guy punching her is found.

Woman accuses player of grabbing her and throwing her to the ground but player says she was trying to harm herself and he was trying to save her, but no prosecution and claim is dropped? 6 months later video found showing player pulling her back from balcony ledge where she was trying to commit suicide.

Mom accuses player of verbal domestic violence, player also involved in contentious court battle with her over her stealing his money/property?

All get 6 games?
Problem is the case were currently discussing there is evidence of abuse. You can ignore that fact all day long if you like. Not once have I ever said burn em all, just would like it if Goodell had some consistency in the punishments haneed down. I will stand by my statement that had Brown been on another team he'd have gotten a 7 game suspension, not 1.