• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Brown Admits to Abusing Wife

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Vegas guys are speaking very highly of your sisters. Also, in the past tense. I hope they are still alive.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't there any messages which describes a possible instance where the women possibly commited serious acts that could've caused Josh Brown to become physically abusive? Could we excuse the physical abuse from Josh Brown, because of the possible acts of his wife?

Read this bloggers. In my life, probably for the last few years, I have been concerned about my physical health and the possibility of losing my life, because some women wanted to prove that they're smarter than men; using me as an example.... If I tried to hit these women, or inflicted worse harm to these women, I would've went to jail or prison, for defending myself against antagonists of whom wanted to commit battery to me or to have somebody try to kill me. In jail, especially in prison, I could suffer constant physical harm--from other prisoners--for hitting a women. In addition, I had to preserve my safety against a thug of whom wanted to physically hurt me of kill me.

F*ck the people of whom believe that a man shall never hit a woman. From my experience, I believe when it comes to preserving my life, I believe that a man deserves an exemption from that aphoration. Due to this protection of women, in our society, some women take advantage of this protection, then devise a way to cause serious harm to men. Usually, in my experience--and as a spectator of other victims of these type of women--these men are innocent victims. In my case, the attack was serial--I was picked by my attacker; akin to a r*pe victim, of whom is a stranger to her attacker.

Inverse to the situation, I type: Josh Brown hit his wife, with the intent to commit physical harm. Victimized by this incident: his wife. Innocent of being an antagonist is Josh's wife. Deserving of his punishment: Josh Brown.

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no excuse for anyone being abusive to anyone they're in a relationship with. Period.

Josh Brown is a shitbag, & so are the people who are covering up for him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Vegas guys are speaking very highly of your sisters. Also, in the past tense. I hope they are still alive.
Sis passed on about 15 years ago. She was a hell raiser but I did love her.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't there any messages which describes a possible instance where the women possibly commited serious acts that could've caused Josh Brown to become physically abusive? Could we excuse the physical abuse from Josh Brown, because of the possible acts of his wife?

Read this bloggers. In my life, probably for the last few years, I have been concerned about my physical health and the possibility of losing my life, because some women wanted to prove that they're smarter than men; using me as an example.... If I tried to hit these women, or inflicted worse harm to these women, I would've went to jail or prison, for defending myself against antagonists of whom wanted to commit battery to me or to have somebody try to kill me. In jail, especially in prison, I could suffer constant physical harm--from other prisoners--for hitting a women. In addition, I had to preserve my safety against a thug of whom wanted to physically hurt me of kill me.

F*ck the people of whom believe that a man shall never hit a woman. From my experience, I believe when it comes to preserving my life, I believe that a man deserves an exemption from that aphoration. Due to this protection of women, in our society, some women take advantage of this protection, then devise a way to cause serious harm to men. Usually, in my experience--and as a spectator of other victims of these type of women--these men are innocent victims. In my case, the attack was serial--I was picked by my attacker; akin to a r*pe victim, of whom is a stranger to her attacker.

Inverse to the situation, I type: Josh Brown hit his wife, with the intent to commit physical harm. Victimized by this incident: his wife. Innocent of being an antagonist is Josh's wife. Deserving of his punishment: Josh Brown.
Short answer to your long question. Because there's a big difference between abuse and self defense, now take into account the greater majority of men are so much stronger than their female counterpart it shouldn't take a fight to defend yourself.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they knew he beat her, just not to "what extent". The NFL policy is first time offense is 6 games.

But Mara...so, just 1 game.

But the charge was almost immediately dropped and in that state the accuser can't drop the charge. The prosecutor and judge both have to agree that there's no reason for the charge and they both agreed that no domestic violence had occurred.

The police report said that all that happened was the "quarreled" and he grabbed her wrist when she went to pick up the phone and there was redness on her wrist, and a cut maybe due to a fingernail.

Not defending him at all. What's come out now is horrible, but the same thing could come out for any number of players. I do find it odd that so many people are calling his punishment for that incident a "slap on the wrist". I think if he did slap her wrist, he would have gotten more games.

Like what do you do in that situation as the NFL? 6 games for something the courts say wasn't domestic violence in any way because maybe later you will find out more disturbing facts? I don't know the answer...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the charge was almost immediately dropped and in that state the accuser can't drop the charge. The prosecutor and judge both have to agree that there's no reason for the charge and they both agreed that no domestic violence had occurred.

The police report said that all that happened was the "quarreled" and he grabbed her wrist when she went to pick up the phone and there was redness on her wrist, and a cut maybe due to a fingernail.

Not defending him at all. What's come out now is horrible, but the same thing could come out for any number of players. I do find it odd that so many people are calling his punishment for that incident a "slap on the wrist". I think if he did slap her wrist, he would have gotten more games.

Like what do you do in that situation as the NFL? 6 games for something the courts say wasn't domestic violence in any way because maybe later you will find out more disturbing facts? I don't know the answer...

But the NFL adopted a no-tolerance policy, and we all know that the NFL has recently decided their court has more authority than the legal system.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly certain the NFL has a rule that states SIX GAMES for first offense. Small print must have excluded the Giants.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly certain the NFL has a rule that states SIX GAMES for first offense. Small print must have excluded the Giants.

But what do you do when the prosecution and judge both say there is no offense?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what do you do when the prosecution and judge both say there is no offense?
It hasn't stopped the NFL from enacting their own punishment. Besides I'll remind you the NFL enacted a No-Tolerance policy. Gregor Hardy is anot ass, but in the court he's not convicted yet the NFL sat him for over a year.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't stopped the NFL from enacting their own punishment. Besides I'll remind you the NFL enacted a No-Tolerance policy. Gregor Hardy is anot ass, but in the court he's not convicted yet the NFL sat him for over a year.

What is no-tolerance though?

You can call it what you want but it has to be based on the information you have. If I tweet the NFL today that I saw Dak Prescott punching his girlfriend in the face, do you think the NFL should enact it's no tolerance policy and suspend him the next 6 games even if the judicial system finds nothing to support that? Is that "no-tolerance"?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how people don't understand the difference between Brown and Rice. 1 came out and admitted of doing it and trying to get help. He didn't get caught, he came out. One lied and had video of the beating. Its a big difference. 1 was hoping not to get caught and 1 came out. I applaud Brown. Yes he needs help and DV is no joke but at least he admitted to having issues.

I do agree he should be suspended.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I think he should have gotten more, I really am playing a bit of devils advocate here. But I think it's amazing that the NFL is a MILLION times better at punishing people for DV than the US judicial system.

It's an unfair thing for the NFL. On one side they don't get all the information. They have to make their decisions without having the police reports. Imagine trying to decide if someone's guilty when you can't even see the detectives investigations????

The other is this is only because it's the NFL.

Jared Sullinger a couple years got 1 game from the NBA for domestic violence charges and intimidating a witness for throwing his girlfriend to the floor and pinning her. 1/82nd of a season for that.

Lance Stephenson allegedly shoved his pregnant girlfriend down the stairs and kicked her in the face, 0 games.
NHL goalie Semyon Varlamov around the time of the Ray Rice thing kicked his girlfriend, threw her to the ground, beat the hell out of her, and got the "full support" of the team and started the next day after being charged.

Aroldis Chapman allegedly choked his girlfriend and shot his gun when fighting with her within the past year (he was playing last night for the Cubs after serving the equivalent of a 3 game length NFL suspension).

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is no-tolerance though?

You can call it what you want but it has to be based on the information you have. If I tweet the NFL today that I saw Dak Prescott punching his girlfriend in the face, do you think the NFL should enact it's no tolerance policy and suspend him the next 6 games even if the judicial system finds nothing to support that? Is that "no-tolerance"?
You're acting as though there was very little evidence. There a pattern of evidence of abuse from Josh Brown. I'm in no way advocating every player accused of abuse be kicked out, my stance is there was enough evidence for the NFL to follow the rule it put in place and suspend Brown for the minimum 6 games. I'm 99.9% sure had Brown wore any other uniform he'd had gotten those 6 games.
My complaint us more about the NFL and Mara.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're acting as though there was very little evidence. There a pattern of evidence of abuse from Josh Brown. I'm in no way advocating every player accused of abuse be kicked out, my stance is there was enough evidence for the NFL to follow the rule it put in place and suspend Brown for the minimum 6 games. I'm 99.9% sure had Brown wore any other uniform he'd had gotten those 6 games.
My complaint us more about the NFL and Mara.

Yeah I am not really buying the NFL loves this owner or that owner bit. I mean just last year it was Kraft. Before that it was Wilf... Before that it was Tom Benson... Before that it was Woody Johnson... It just seems like when everyone is shouting "he's favoriting this other owner above everyone else" and naming all these owners, well maybe he's just not playing favorites to any.

But what was the "enough evidence" of this situation to warrant 6 games? I think now there clearly is that evidence and I think the NFL with that evidence will suspend him at least that. But what did he do under the new policy on May 22, 2015 that deserved 6 games? It's a shitty situation for the NFL.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am not really buying the NFL loves this owner or that owner bit. I mean just last year it was Kraft. Before that it was Wilf... Before that it was Tom Benson... Before that it was Woody Johnson... It just seems like when everyone is shouting "he's favoriting this other owner above everyone else" and naming all these owners, well maybe he's just not playing favorites to any.

But what was the "enough evidence" of this situation to warrant 6 games? I think now there clearly is that evidence and I think the NFL with that evidence will suspend him at least that. But what did he do under the new policy on May 22, 2015 that deserved 6 games? It's a shitty situationr for the NFL.

You seem like a smart person. It's not all that hard to figure out. The NFL in response to the miss handling of the Rice case, set a new rule of 6 games for 1st offense and 10 games for 2nd offenses. Where did the NFL pull the 1 game suspension for Brown from. My guess is Mara's ass.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem like a smart person. It's not all that hard to figure out. The NFL in response to the miss handling of the Rice case, set a new rule of 6 games for 1st offense and 10 games for 2nd offenses. Where did the NFL pull the 1 game suspension for Brown from. My guess is Mara's ass.

That's part of the policy... "With consideration for mitigating circumstances" and it's 6 games for violations. Not sure what it is when it's charged and no evidence that anything happened.

The other one is how is Goodell's relationship with Mara involved here? I mean this is Todd Jones' suspension right?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's part of the policy... "With consideration for mitigating circumstances" and it's 6 games for violations. Not sure what it is when it's charged and no evidence that anything happened.

The other one is how is Goodell's relationship with Mara involved here? I mean this is Todd Jones' suspension right?
Well, maybe my Mara hate runs a bit deep due to the fact he's the one who pushed for cap penalties against Dallas and Washington in an UNCAPPED year. Jones and Snyder considered suing but Kraft talked them out of it for the betterment of the league, for had the teams sued the league the Union would have surely followed with a collusion suit.
Therefore I say FUCK Mara and the Giants.