• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Brown Admits to Abusing Wife

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah most likely. The Giants and are looking really stupid at this point so they should distance themselves from him and this situation
John Mara is going on about how he's still a great guy and husband and father, and said we shouldn't judge until we know the extend to which he assaulted her.

This guy's priorities are all kind of fucked up.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Mara is going on about how he's still a great guy and husband and father, and said we shouldn't judge until we know the extend to which he assaulted her.

Most powerful owner in the NFL. He lead the charge vs the Patriots in deflategate, now he is pulling this shit. Jesus, and people thought Kraft was bad, he is not even close to this POS. Unbelievable...

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

facepalm-2

This guy inherited one of the finest franchises in league history and he's actually going to bat for a moron kicker? This isn't your QB or even one of your safeties. This is a middle of the road kicker.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he NOT read the journals?

Dude's in complete denial then

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope Mara gets roasted over those comments. He essentially said it is ok to hit women "a little bit". I'm telling you, the guy is dirty and a piece of shit.

The NFL took a year to "do their investigation"? Why was he not on the Commissioners exempt list that ENTIRE time? How can you investigate for a year and find nothing, then a newspaper makes a single freaking call and gets all of this info? I'm calling bullshit.

Brown should be suspended the season immediated. The Giants for their coverup should forfeit a draft pick (as has been customary when not cooperating with the NFL) and lose Cap space for the next two years (Since that is the price of breaking a rule that doesn't exist). Fuck the Giants, fuck the NFL, and Fuck Josh Brown.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facepalm-2

This guy inherited one of the finest franchises in league history and he's actually going to bat for a moron kicker? This isn't your QB or even one of your safeties. This is a middle of the road kicker.

Mind boggling.....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Mara gets roasted over those comments. He essentially said it is ok to hit women "a little bit". I'm telling you, the guy is dirty and a piece of shit.

The NFL took a year to "do their investigation"? Why was he not on the Commissioners exempt list that ENTIRE time? How can you investigate for a year and find nothing, then a newspaper makes a single freaking call and gets all of this info? I'm calling bullshit.

Brown should be suspended the season immediated. The Giants for their coverup should forfeit a draft pick (as has been customary when not cooperating with the NFL) and lose Cap space for the next two years (Since that is the price of breaking a rule that doesn't exist). Fuck the Giants, fuck the NFL, and Fuck Josh Brown.
If I'm Jones, Kraft, and Snyder I'm in Goodell's office demanding stiff penalties.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's their personal business.

And we don't know what provoked him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the league is a bunch of liars and corrupt a-holes who only care about making money regardless of people knocking the hell out of people.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut it Redseat!

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the league is a bunch of liars and corrupt a-holes who only care about making money regardless of people knocking the hell out of people.

Of course that's true. And the media and fans don't really give a crap about it either. If video of one of Brandon Marshall's half dozen or so wife/GF beatings came out tomorrow THEN we'd all go nuts about how he only got a 1 game suspension too and multiple owners let him play. But everyone's perfectly fine seeing him line up out there this Sunday and be happy in ignorance thinking "maybe this wasn't as bad as the court records say".

I said this to a buddy but the Ray Rice inside the elevator video was exactly what I thought it would be. That's how an NFL running-back hits, and that's how you knock someone out. Slaps don't do that. pushing doesn't do that. A right hook does that.

People have heard about him for almost 15 years now, nobody cares. They've read the same reports of what happened. Nobody cares. Only when you walk out and shove that proof in their faces then it's, "oh I didn't give a crap about this yesterday, but now that I see more today, why didn't you do more about it yesterday!"

Seriously everyone already knew that at least 8 physical assaults were reported to the police and 20 more were detailed. Public court records have gone back on that since 2001. Nobody cared. But now the media finds his journal and we act all offended today.

If you go to starbucks do you care if they employ someone who recently had a misdemeanor DV issue and didn't fire them or further punish them at work? Do you care about this in your actual lives, or only because it is a celebrity thing?

Just a few thoughts...

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The "we don't know to what extent" bothers me the most. I mean, he abused his wife, is there any extent of that he deems okay?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "we don't know to what extent" bothers me the most. I mean, he abused his wife, is there any extent of that he deems okay?
Maybe, maybe not, but what he did wasn't exactly a secret and following the Rice case the NFL imposed a strict No-Tolerance policy but gave Brown and the Giants lots of Tolerance.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

apparently until it is fully admitted and a lot of pictures are put out there

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not, but what he did wasn't exactly a secret and following the Rice case the NFL imposed a strict No-Tolerance policy but gave Brown and the Giants lots of Tolerance.
Yep, which is why this might just look even worse for them.