• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Brown Admits to Abusing Wife

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mind if I get on my soapbox for a second?

This is disgusting. It goes back to how we were raised. I had to attend a Women and leadership conference for a class i take last weekend

After listening and processing (after Thursday night panel) at a wine and cheese reception( didn't touch a drop. Only sprinkling cider) I csme to this conclusion.

I don't think there is enough respecting of women going around. If i were to say anything degrading or disrespectful to my mom( he do the same to my 2 brothers) my dad would say "your mom doesn't deserve to be talked about that why" . Since my mom only had 3 boys. My dad thought us how to respect a woman.

That seems to be lost somewhere.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mind if I get on my soapbox for a second?

This is disgusting. It goes back to how we were raised. I had to attend a Women and leadership conference for a class i take last weekend

After listening and processing (after Thursday night panel) at a wine and cheese reception( didn't touch a drop. Only sprinkling cider) I csme to this conclusion.

I don't think there is enough respecting of women going around. If i were to say anything degrading or disrespectful to my mom( he do the same to my 2 brothers) my dad would say "your mom doesn't deserve to be talked about that why" . Since my mom only had 3 boys. My dad thought us how to respect a woman.

That seems to be lost somewhere.
I have never laid hands on my mother or my wife. I'd like to say I've never hit a girl, but I can't because my oldest sister got a bearing from me years ago. Now she did earn it though.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!!

Per NJ.Com
Giants Kicker Josh Brown admitted to physical abuse toward his wife on multiple occasions in emailed letters, personel letters, personal journal (per police)

WOW .. Surprised he's admitting it... Most won't admit it ...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never laid hands on my mother or my wife. I'd like to say I've never hit a girl, but I can't because my oldest sister got a bearing from me years ago. Now she did earn it though.

Sometime shit is warranted.

Constantly abusing your wife is not.

I'm disgusted to ever call him a Seahawk.

There is no excuse for spousal abuse

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometime shit is warranted.

Constantly abusing your wife is not.

I'm disgusted to ever call him a Seahawk.

There is no excuse for spousal abuse
100% in agreement, I would never lay hands on my wife, I know she cannot physically harm me if she swung a cast iron skillet at me.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... How dare players wear cleats SUPPORTING breast cancer survivors!!! Downright terrible.... Idiots.... But beat the shi^t out of women... Go ahead, fair game

Isn't that a standard clause in for all NFLers?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn it Manster, your now on the exemption list!!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is wondering how my sister earned her beat down, here's the story. I was out playing ball, when I got home my two sisters were outside and started in on me saying I have to watch her baby. I "politely" "told her to F off, it's her kid she can watch him", so she hit me. After years of being afraid of her I guess I said enough, I think my eyes turned red and horns started to grow becuase she got scared, and ran off. I chased after her and started to beat her, my other sister hit me with a brick to stop the fight, me still with red eyes and horns, looked at her and she immediately fled.
That's it for my girl fights, no others have ever occurred.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they knew he beat her, just not to "what extent". The NFL policy is first time offense is 6 games.

But Mara...so, just 1 game.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they knew he beat her, just not to "what extent". The NFL policy is first time offense is 6 games.

But Mara...so, just 1 game.
An NFL insider has anonymously confirmed there are NFL rules and Mara rules.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is wondering how my sister earned her beat down, here's the story. I was out playing ball, when I got home my two sisters were outside and started in on me saying I have to watch her baby. I "politely" "told her to F off, it's her kid she can watch him", so she hit me. After years of being afraid of her I guess I said enough, I think my eyes turned red and horns started to grow becuase she got scared, and ran off. I chased after her and started to beat her, my other sister hit me with a brick to stop the fight, me still with red eyes and horns, looked at her and she immediately fled.
That's it for my girl fights, no others have ever occurred.

Jeez, Jerry Springer much?

I agree though, I'm not ever being forced into watching someone else's kid unless it's an emergency.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I was 14. But yes, my sis had a Jerry Springer life.
My sister out weighed me by 80lbs my whole life, and beat my ass relentlessly. When I was about 11 or 12, she decided on her own, that I wasnt allowed go outside and hang out with my friends. After about 10 minutes of her blocking doors and pushing me around I finally cracked. She had resorted to just slapping me repeatedly, and smiling at me with her flabby cheeks, and something came over me. A rage that I have felt only a couple times since that day. I dodged one of her slaps and punched that heffer right in pudgy snout.
After years of being beaten by that bitch, and never telling on her. After years of abuse and finally retaliating, that fat qunt sqealed," I'm telling mom!"
As she ran off, I stood there dumbfounded. Like I finally did what I had dreamed about my entire life, and now I was going to get another beating because of it. So I went outside and played basketball with my buddies until the street lights came on, came home and got the only ass whooping I remember that I smiled through. Which probably wasnt a good choice on my part, but fuck it.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister out weighed me by 80lbs my whole life, and beat my ass relentlessly. When I was about 11 or 12, she decided on her own, that I wasnt allowed go outside and hang out with my friends. After about 10 minutes of her blocking doors and pushing me around I finally cracked. She had resorted to just slapping me repeatedly, and smiling at me with her flabby cheeks, and something came over me. A rage that I have felt only a couple times since that day. I dodged one of her slaps and punched that heffer right in pudgy snout.
After years of being beaten by that bitch, and never telling on her. After years of abuse and finally retaliating, that fat qunt sqealed," I'm telling mom!"
As she ran off, I stood there dumbfounded. Like I finally did what I had dreamed about my entire life, and now I was going to get another beating because of it. So I went outside and played basketball with my buddies until the street lights came on, came home and got the only ass whooping I remember that I smiled through. Which probably wasnt a good choice on my part, but fuck it.

What happens in Vegas right?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, you should have led with that. I was picturing you in your late teens or early twenties.
Also in my defense, even though my sister might have weighed 100lbs, she had a reputation as,a fighter, and once kicked a cop in the nuts who insisted on searching her. I watched her twice pull knifes on people, one perv who molested her, she ran a steak knif through his gut, and once on my dad. Scared the shit out of her when it took all of 3 seconds for the old guy to reach out and take the knife.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if it was appropriate to laugh but the way you wrote the story I thought it was funny.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if it was appropriate to laugh but the way you wrote the story I thought it was funny.
Only time I have ever hit a "female", and I use that term lightly. My sister and I have always had our problems, but she was tough bitch. She used fight dudes her age, 3 years older than me, and win. My friends wouldn't even knock my door as a kid. Her fat ass would just drag them in the house and sit on them. She would tickle and beat them up til they cried. My friends would call and tell me to meet them down the street. The bitch had it coming, and she never did that shot to me again. It probably didnt help that we called her Jessicow, or ten ton window eyes, but she was a qunt.