• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Brown Admits to Abusing Wife

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.. With consideration given to mitigating factors. I think a lot of people look over that and think it's just a 6 game ban.

And remember that only comes into play if A. The person is found guilty by the courts... or B. if the NFL investigation demonstrates the person engaged in conduct prohibited by the policy.

When the Sheriffs dept multiple times refused to give the NFL information on the case and the only thing they said was that no domestic violence occurred, the NFL couldn't meet A or B there right?

Someone else can go round and round with this guy. He obviously has an interest in defending the shitbag Josh Brown.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue is everyone is just jumping to conclusions left and right with no evidence.
Someone else can go round and round with this guy. He obviously has an interest in defending the shitbag Josh Brown.

Not at all. I am fine with him not playing again in the NFL and happy he was cut based on the info we have now and fuck him. Has nothing to do with defending him actually.

I just see so many people here just jumping to random conclusions. Hell people here still think Goodell has something to do with this process even.

I just am not usually the type to jump to wild conspiracy conclusions without the facts.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're still talking about the Brown thing here....

Supposedly the "investigator" a.k.a. ass-clown, who contacted the sheriff used his own personal email account to do so. Not his official NFL Nazi one.

So the sheriff didn't know him from a hole in the ground, didn't ASSUME he had authority and told him nothing.

Imagine, official capacity, yet using his own personal email..... Who'd of thunk it....

You are kind of making up a story here though. That would be nice if that was the ONLY way the NFL contacted the Sheriffs dept.

The NFL already explained that the Sheriffs report noted the NFL asked for information relating to the case. The NFL already said they submitted a public information request through the proper channels. Remember, 4 people were trying for this information and apparently being stonewalled.

I guess if I was on the case, I'd throw out another shot from my home email, in the hopes that maybe the Sheriffs dept was only blocking us because we were the NFL. Might as well not leave any stone unturned.

Last edited:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So rock you think Goodell plays "no part in this process"? Really?

Tell me, who appoints the board that investigates these cases?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So rock you think Goodell plays "no part in this process"? Really?

Tell me, who appoints the board that investigates these cases?

B. Todd Jones and Lisa Friel were hired by Goodell yes. But as for the process he does no work on the investigations or punishments unless it comes to an appeal. People are blaming Goodell for the investigation and the punishment like he took part in either of those.

Just like Robert Kraft hired Goodell but did not work on the deflategate inquiry.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are kind of making up a story here though. That would be nice if that was the ONLY way the NFL contacted the Sheriffs dept.

The NFL already explained that the Sheriffs report noted the NFL asked for information relating to the case. The NFL already said they submitted a public information request through the proper channels. Remember, 4 people were trying for this information and apparently being stonewalled.

I guess if I was on the case, I'd throw out another shot from my home email, in the hopes that maybe the Sheriffs dept was only blocking us because we were the NFL. Might as well not leave any stone unturned.

I'm not making it up. I've heard it several times from informed sources. The NFL can say whatever the fuck they want, doesn't mean it's true, they are a bunch of lying coke sackers anyway.

I think you need some facts...

King Co. Sheriff John Urquhart: NFL is being a 'bully'

You sure Rog isn't paying you off somehow? This defense is pretty hearty to say the least....

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we want to talk about the hiring of the wrong person that's fine.

I don't see any glaring issues with hiring Lisa Friel. She seemed to have a very strong record.

I don't see the issue with hiring B. Todd Scott. I thought he did a good job bringing the ATF back from the "fast and furious" scandals.

I guess I didn't hear a lot of people upset here about those hirings. They seemed fine to me at the time. And actually it looks like the investigation was right at the start or transitioned to her. I guess I'm not ready myself to say that she's hopeless after a 30 year career being successful at this where it really matters.

And I really don't know who's got the full truth on the requests. If there comes proof the NFL didn't ask after the case was dropped through proper mediums, then yes, Friel fucked up. If there comes proof the NFL asked through the proper channels after the case was closed 5 days after the initial charges, then the Sheriffs office fucked up. But I'm not going to just throw blame because I like what the media says about this guy or doesn't say about the other.

There's questions on both sides. That Sheriff sounds like he would have been really helpful to the NFL if they'd just waited another day for the case to close. But then a day later knowing that multiple people from the NFL were reaching out about it, he doesn't even give them a call back?

On an off topic, do you believe the media has somehow convinced us that the NFL should be a billion times tougher on domestic violence than businesses around the US and the actual court system because it's popular. I mean if you want to fight domestic violence, look up the records of people working at walmart and fight that company for hiring and employing them. Look at the cases where these things are let go. This was a misdemeanor that the court system decided wasn't even worth time prosecuting.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure Rog isn't paying you off somehow? This defense is pretty hearty to say the least....

Yes, because nobody was questioning the hiring of those people when they happened. I mean if they were questionable hires, sure, blame Roger. I am fine blaming your teams owner when he goes out and hires Rex Ryan again. But if your owner goes out and takes the guy everyone thinks is the perfect fit and it doesn't work out, well I'm not one for revising history and saying that was a bad call. But now everyone wants this revisionist history that Lisa Friel was a bad hire without even knowing what the situation is.

I mean when you started blaming Roger here did you have any idea who she was? Any idea that she's the one fully in charge of the investigation? Or did you just hear NFL and think "crap Rogers still investigating these things poorly" with no clue he had handed the investigation to her, the punishment to Scott, and the policy itself is not even managed by Goodell but a 9 owner committee now (aka his bosses)?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because nobody was questioning the hiring of those people when they happened. I mean if they were questionable hires, sure, blame Roger. I am fine blaming your teams owner when he goes out and hires Rex Ryan again. But if your owner goes out and takes the guy everyone thinks is the perfect fit and it doesn't work out, well I'm not one for revising history and saying that was a bad call. But now everyone wants this revisionist history that Lisa Friel was a bad hire without even knowing what the situation is.

I mean when you started blaming Roger here did you have any idea who she was? Any idea that she's the one fully in charge of the investigation? Or did you just hear NFL and think "crap Rogers still investigating these things poorly" with no clue he had handed the investigation to her, the punishment to Scott, and the policy itself is not even managed by Goodell but a 9 owner committee now (aka his bosses)?
If you really believe Roger has no hand in disipline, I have beach front property in Vegas for you.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a one thumb texter, have no idea how you kids text at the speed of light with two thumbs. It's frigging amazing.

I agree. I have huge thumbs and i always seem to use those for typing and misspelling.

I have asked for one of those stylist pens for christmas.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B. Todd Jones and Lisa Friel were hired by Goodell yes. But as for the process he does no work on the investigations or punishments unless it comes to an appeal. People are blaming Goodell for the investigation and the punishment like he took part in either of those.

Just like Robert Kraft hired Goodell but did not work on the deflategate inquiry.

Hiring is part of the process. Kraft doesn't single handedly hire the Commissioner, apples and oranges.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have several folks working under me who do things and are responsible for them.

But ultimately, it falls to me. Ipso fatso, it falls to your boy Rog.

Apparently shit rolled uphill to Brady, why not Rog?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have several folks working under me who do things and are responsible for them.

But ultimately, it falls to me. Ipso fatso, it falls to your boy Rog.

Apparently shit rolled uphill to Brady, why not Rog?

Because it doesn't fit his narrative

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I have huge thumbs and i always seem to use those for typing and misspelling.

I have asked for one of those stylist pens for christmas.
If I had one of those pens, I'd lose it faster than I do my readers.

Side Note* For those who constantly lose glasses, I recommend getting some "Clicks" readers.