• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I am impressed by this young man!!!! Just heard an on air interview with him on NFL XM Radio; and I have to say getting this guy would be nothing but great. Economics degree grad in 3.5 years at Vandy, 2 star recruit coming out of high school who busted his ass to probably end up being a 2-3 round pick, and a guy who got to the field at 6 am to practice with the set up guy just to get in work. I can see this as being a Garrett type of guy, but not only that a hell of a player!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I am impressed by this young man!!!! Just heard an on air interview with him on NFL XM Radio; and I have to say getting this guy would be nothing but great. Economics degree grad in 3.5 years at Vandy, 2 star recruit coming out of high school who busted his ass to probably end up being a 2-3 round pick, and a guy who got to the field at 6 am to practice with the set up guy just to get in work. I can see this as being a Garrett type of guy, but not only that a hell of a player!

Matthews is a heck of a player. He might make it to our pick in the 2nd, but he will be long gone by the time we pick in the third

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living here in the Nashville area, Matthews is a household name. He lacks some speed but this guy was amazing . Vandy lost their number 2 WR before the season started due to off the field issues. Matthews was doubled all year and still put up great numbers with very average QB play. Now he did catch a lot of bubble screens but he also made great plays down the field during games when VU was behind.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living here in the Nashville area, Matthews is a household name. He lacks some speed but this guy was amazing . Vandy lost their number 2 WR before the season started due to off the field issues. Matthews was doubled all year and still put up great numbers with very average QB play. Now he did catch a lot of bubble screens but he also made great plays down the field during games when VU was behind.

I thought he lacked speed too, but yesterday he had his pro day posted under 4.5 in the forty and looked very fluid. I'd love to have this guy in the second round.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he lacked speed too, but yesterday he had his pro day posted under 4.5 in the forty and looked very fluid. I'd love to have this guy in the second round.

you might get your wish....jerry could be just fucked up enough to draft this guy top 50 for this team and the variety of issues it has.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S. Jones on @1053thefan , says they feel good about DL after FA, but they hope to add in the draft. Says he does NOT see WR as a big issue.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you might get your wish....jerry could be just fucked up enough to draft this guy top 50 for this team and the variety of issues it has.

Always good to know we are on the same page......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S. Jones on @1053thefan , says they feel good about DL after FA, but they hope to add in the draft. Says he does NOT see WR as a big issue.

There are few players I value for this team at 16 so if they aren't there I want to trade down if possible be pick up the extra picks, so it won't be "so stupid" to draft a guy like Matthews in the second.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Btw you do realize we are a Dez injury away from being complete shit at WR right? Do you feel comfortable with TWill and Beasley or Harris as 1&2 if Dez gets injured? So it would be far from stupid to address the NEED that we have at WR.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read (not here) the more I start to think Jerry may take a WR in the first 3 rounds...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw you do realize we are a Dez injury away from being complete shit at WR right? Do you feel comfortable with TWill and Beasley or Harris as 1&2 if Dez gets injured? So it would be far from stupid to address the NEED that we have at WR.

who said stupid?
I said fucked up....which is beyond stupid

but hey.........that's just my opinion

btw.....90% of the teams could say the same if they lost their #1 wide. If I'm going to anticipate injury, it sure isn't going to be wide receiver....not in the top two rounds I sure don't. You do have jerry working for ya, so who knows

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read (not here) the more I start to think Jerry may take a WR in the first 3 rounds...

I keep hearing how deep this draft is @ WR if that is the cause why not take one in the mid rounds. Anyone who follows this team knows they have more pressing needs than WR.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe jerry is with you.
Who saw TE in the 2nd round.
Good luck!

The USE of that 2nd round TE should be the main reason WR is not a pressing need in the top rounds of the draft

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing how deep this draft is @ WR if that is the cause why not take one in the mid rounds. Anyone who follows this team knows they have more pressing needs than WR.

4th round or later. maybe mike davis or eric ward

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm of the mind set that we need a cb in the first 3 rounds. If they draft went DL, S, and CB in the first 3 rounds I would be happy. The remaining picks could go for depth at all other positions. OL is a need as well cause Free had a good season last year but I don't trust him. DL is our greatest need especially if Melton goes down again.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, no skill players untill the. Later rounds. We need lineman,cover guys and another good linebacker. What if Barr falls? The receiver I like in the later rounds is Tevin Reese. He would be a nice deep threat

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A late round WR that is comfortable playing both outside and in the slot would be a worthy draft pick. I like what little I've seen from the guy out of Pittsburgh. Nice size and hands, though not a burner. Most have him pegged as a 5th rounder. I would love to add a RB also.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandin Cooks, Matthews and Benjamin are all being talked about as 2nd rounders. It is a great year to add an impact WR if you need one

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, no skill players untill the. Later rounds. We need lineman,cover guys and another good linebacker. What if Barr falls? The receiver I like in the later rounds is Tevin Reese. He would be a nice deep threat

Yes to Barr if there. Pass rushing ability at the next level seems to be there. certainly would help us on 3rd downs and probably needs a little more strength to be an every down guy at DE, but already would be good in a rotation which is what Marinelli wants. I was reading an article about him that was talking about how he was real good in coverage for a guy that has only played the position a couple of years. so, more likely spot for us could be SOLB in the base package and move him to RDE in the nickel. No problem finding a DE to play the run on early downs and he would give us another pass rusher which is still probably our biggest need. Then you let Holloman and Carter fight for the Weak side job. Probably a better 3-4 fit, but I would like to get this kid. We need another disruptive pass rusher and unlike a guy like Ford, I think he is a little more prepared to do some of the things we want him to do right away.