• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The WR spots

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Javon Wims has been #1 in pissing me off last season. So that's something I guess.

Genius is pushing this #1 thing...but I'd bet he's the most likely one on here to go: "We should bring him into camp...What have we got to lose?" He likes to give sh*tty players every possible chance to f*ckjob us on the field from my experience.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite literally, just to watch you preen about your vast life-accomplishments in football knowledge.

Well in that case, you're welcome.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if this article is accurate, it appears Miller will be given a final shot at proving he belongs.

I don't think anyone has doubted his natural talent and skillset, but the attitude and lack of attention to detail have left a lot to be desired. I hate seeing draft busts in general, but 1st & 2nd round busts are particularly grating. Those are the slots you feel should be destined for long stays on the roster. Trubisky turned out to be a major waste and now Miller is on the cusp to be the same. Let's hope he finally wakes his ass up.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Newsome is making his presence felt in this early part of rookie camp:

Pace got himself a steal in last year's 5th round when he selected Darnell Mooney. Maybe he's done ditto with Newsome in the 6th. Early reviews tells me he might fit well in the slot. He seems to have the discipline for the position. I guess time will tell.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Newsome is making his presence felt in this early part of rookie camp:

Pace got himself a steal in last year's 5th round when he selected Darnell Mooney. Maybe he's done ditto with Newsome in the 6th. Early reviews tells me he might fit well in the slot. He seems to have the discipline for the position. I guess time will tell.
And to shore up the above post, here's a follow up take:

And as I stated when putting together the '21 draft picks thread, how can a guy with the name of Dazz Newsome NOT succeed? That has NFL receiver written all over it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Miller's days appear to be over.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we'll need to pull the expectation reins on Dazz a bit:

If there's a silver lining to this, the article states he should be ready by camp, but that seems to be a wee bit optimistic. Here's hoping for the best.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we'll need to pull the expectation reins on Dazz a bit:

If there's a silver lining to this, the article states he should be ready by camp, but that seems to be a wee bit optimistic. Here's hoping for the best.
Damn.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if this article is accurate, it appears Miller will be given a final shot at proving he belongs.

I don't think anyone has doubted his natural talent and skillset, but the attitude and lack of attention to detail have left a lot to be desired. I hate seeing draft busts in general, but 1st & 2nd round busts are particularly grating. Those are the slots you feel should be destined for long stays on the roster. Trubisky turned out to be a major waste and now Miller is on the cusp to be the same. Let's hope he finally wakes his ass up.
I am extremely disappointed in Miller. I was SKY THE HELL HIGH on him when we drafted him. It's not his skill set that has held him back, but instead what goes on between his ears. The QB situation has not helped, but that's not an excuse in his case. I remember reading that the guy was voted "Most likely to show up late to practice" by his teammates/coaches at one point.

What makes it all the more frustrating is the fact that he HAS and DOES put it together on the field sometimes. You remember the end of 2019 when he had the best slot receiving numbers in football to close the season over a 5-6 games stretch? I rode him to a fantasy title that year. I thought he finally had done it and turned the corner. I expected a breakout pro bowl caliber year in 2020.

Maybe this has all been a wake up call. I would love to hear stories about the gaffe vs the Saints recalled this year as a "wake up call" where he finally realized how he's falling short. We shall see. It would be huge to our offense if he did put it together, finally.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the physical traits of a traditional #1.

There is a distinct possibility you have no idea what that means, since you think a checkdown route is a deep post.
I literally do not think there was a single solitary poster who EVER even came close to implying that Wims (a 7th round pick) would wind up our #1. lol

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally do not think there was a single solitary poster who EVER even came close to implying that Wims (a 7th round pick) would wind up our #1. lol

Quick search on Wims and beardown07:

/quote

Wims should be on the field. He has No. 1 written all over him. Reminds me of Alshon Jeffrey.

Wims is a raw specimen. I would definitely find a way to use him in the redzone.

Also touching on a previous post...Javon Wims needs to be on the field. I expect a big jump from him this year in terms of actually playing. Kid has stud receiver written all over him.

Miller may be one of the best steals in the draft, and considering Wims was in the 7th, he could end up being an even bigger steal.

should run through Montgomery, with the passing game centered therefrom thru play-action, and I think Wims needs more snaps.

/quote

But according to beardown07, he meant "literally" Wims is a #1 as in backing up the #1 WR therefore he is literally could be #1 lmao

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Javon Wims is the new Jordan Howard...Tally ho gentlemen.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a psychopath.

Oh my stars, football fans bantered in the offseason about the roster...I'm gonna hold onto that for 4 years to use as some sort of retarded leverage in my make-believe internet battle.

How big of fruity hard-on can a dude have for another poster? I'm not interested @BsGenius, save your boner pills for a willing participant.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not, just desperate fans talking about a weak spot on the roster, hoping for a diamond in the rough.

But when you are a miserable internet stalker, that is something to cling onto forever apparently.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a psychopath.

Oh my stars, football fans bantered in the offseason about the roster...I'm gonna hold onto that for 4 years to use as some sort of retarded leverage in my make-believe internet battle.

How big of fruity hard-on can a dude have for another poster? I'm not interested @BsGenius, save your boner pills for a willing participant.

"Wims should be on the field. He has No. 1 written all over him. Reminds me of Alshon Jeffrey."

lol

Oh but you meant #1 as in literally #1 behind Arob

lmao

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
m8Lp9x.gif