• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to Barr if there. Pass rushing ability at the next level seems to be there. certainly would help us on 3rd downs and probably needs a little more strength to be an every down guy at DE, but already would be good in a rotation which is what Marinelli wants. I was reading an article about him that was talking about how he was real good in coverage for a guy that has only played the position a couple of years. so, more likely spot for us could be SOLB in the base package and move him to RDE in the nickel. No problem finding a DE to play the run on early downs and he would give us another pass rusher which is still probably our biggest need. Then you let Holloman and Carter fight for the Weak side job. Probably a better 3-4 fit, but I would like to get this kid. We need another disruptive pass rusher and unlike a guy like Ford, I think he is a little more prepared to do some of the things we want him to do right away.

I think Barr is the best player in the draft, but this kid is a 3-4 OLB all the way. I think if he goes to a 3-4 scheme, he's DWare 2.0. I think the best move for the Texans at #1 would be to trade down 3-4 spots, pick up, say Cleveland's two first rounders, and take Barr at 4, who will be a better fit for their 3-4 scheme than Clowney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandin Cooks, Matthews and Benjamin are all being talked about as 2nd rounders. It is a great year to add an impact WR if you need one

I think someone reaches on Benjamin and takes him in the first, get that feeling about him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone reaches on Benjamin and takes him in the first, get that feeling about him.

Benjamin is an interesting kid. There are 5-6 WR's I would take before him in this draft. He has a lot of bust potential, but if he hits, he could hit huge. Personally, I think he will bust