• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Graham

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was on Mike & Mike this morning and he talked about the Seahawks defense. I thought that he was complimentary and honest about them, but PFT ran with one comment and made it seem as though he called them cheaters.

Jimmy Graham: Seahawks ?grab and hold as much as you can? | ProFootballTalk

I dont usually listen to M&M but I listened to it this morning because I had to be out early and I just thought that it was a good interview. When I saw this article I thought it was just another example of taking things out of context to make a story.

Here is the whole interview, but the Seahawks talk begins at about 5:15.
Jimmy Graham, Saints - ESPN

But hey, if this fires up Sherman some more keep it coming.

GoldenTate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL who cares what that clown has to say, he is a soft WR masquerading as a TE. Of course he is going to make excuses; he was a complete no show against the Seahawks and in both of their playoff games for that matter.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL who cares what that clown has to say, he is a soft WR masquerading as a TE. Of course he is going to make excuses; he was a complete no show against the Seahawks and in both of their playoff games for that matter.

That "soft WR masquerading as a TE" has had 3,507 yards receiving and 36 touchdown catches over the past 3 seasons. If Jimmy Graham does not deserve respect for his play on the field, I'm not sure who you think does.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That "soft WR masquerading as a TE" has had 3,507 yards receiving and 36 touchdown catches over the past 3 seasons. If Jimmy Graham does not deserve respect for his play on the field, I'm not sure who you think does.

Not to mention that in his 4 years in the league, he's had arguably the 2nd and 3rd greatest seasons for a TE in NFL history (behind Gronk's 2011 season). There's a reason that the NFL's top defense specifically game planned to do anything to take him out of the game, to the point they didn't seem to care that Colston was eating them alive.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of the best TEs in the game right now, but considering the bounty they obviously placed on knocking Harvin out of the playoff game, they really need to STFU about our D. If we learned anything about the Saints this post season, it's that their bounty system is alive and well.

If we were consistently doing something against the rules, the refs would of tossed a lot more flags at us in that game. We're the most penalized team in the league so Graham needs to sack up and deal with it cause the refs are never on our side.

GoldenTate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention that in his 4 years in the league, he's had arguably the 2nd and 3rd greatest seasons for a TE in NFL history (behind Gronk's 2011 season). There's a reason that the NFL's top defense specifically game planned to do anything to take him out of the game, to the point they didn't seem to care that Colston was eating them alive.
He isn't a TE, he is a WR. Just like you have had 2,000+ posts pretending to be a Seahawks fan.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't a TE, he is a WR. Just like you have had 2,000+ posts pretending to be a Seahawks fan.

He is a WR? That is interesting considering he is listed as a TE on just about everything I can find. He takes a lot of snaps lined up at WR but that does not make him any less of a TE. Either way, TE or WR he is still leagues better than any TE or WR we have on our roster.

GoldenTate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a WR? That is interesting considering he is listed as a TE on just about everything I can find. He takes a lot of snaps lined up at WR but that does not make him any less of a TE. Either way, TE or WR he is still leagues better than any TE or WR we have on our roster.
New Orleans Saints' Jimmy Graham mum on tight end/wide receiver debate as contract talks remain slow | NOLA.com

It does make him less of a TE since his blocking is garbage, stats aren't going to show him being a soft blocker. And leagues better than any TE or WR on our roster? I'd take Percy Harvin over him ANY day.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck are you to come around here starting shit like this?

We just finished the best season of all time, ending with a Lombardi, and you want to come here talking shit to the people who have been here all season?

:scratch:

GoldenTate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck are you to come around here starting shit like this?

We just finished the best season of all time, ending with a Lombardi, and you want to come here talking shit to the people who have been here all season?

:scratch:
LOL, u mad bro? I'm sorry I don't ride Jimmy Graham's dick all day like some here do, or make a thread bashing Russell Wilson right after the Super Bowl like blstoker. I guess if you aren't doom and gloom about the Seahawks you aren't welcome here.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, u mad bro? I'm sorry I don't ride Jimmy Graham's dick all day like some here do, or make a thread bashing Russell Wilson right after the Super Bowl bashing Russell Wilson like blstoker. I guess if you aren't gloom and doom about the Seahawks you aren't welcome here.
You're a moron.

Move along kid. This is where the adults come to talk about the Seahawks.

edit: Are you talking about this bashing?

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/seattle-seahawks/137981-russell-wilson-still-has-long-way-go.html

So let's get this straight. You're bleeding out your vagina because some posters recognize that Jimmy Graham is a great TE (riding his dick), yet the slightest realistic critique of Wilson's year is "bashing?" Basically, you're mad that you're the only one riding Wilson's dick.

Are you high?

Last edited by a moderator:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, u mad bro? I'm sorry I don't ride Jimmy Graham's dick all day like some here do, or make a thread bashing Russell Wilson right after the Super Bowl like blstoker. I guess if you aren't doom and gloom about the Seahawks you aren't welcome here.

I don't see how Blstoker's thread is "bashing" Wilson whatsoever. He simply pointed out where Wilson could improve going forward.

The contract negotiations about him being listed as a TE or WR are about money. The franchise tag for a WR is almost double what it is for TEs. Graham is still listed as a TE and one of the best in the game. Simply because I recognize that Graham is a terrific player means I'm riding his dick? What does that say about you and Golden Tate then?

Please try to recognize the difference between being objective and "doom and gloom". It seems like you're looking for a Seahawks circle jerk, we're here to discuss football, not bask in our own glory.

GoldenTate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawksfan234, podunkparte and blstoker should all get a room. Talk about "circle jerk". All I said was he is soft WR (which he is) and I get bombarded...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawksfan234, podunkparte and blstoker should all get a room. Talk about "circle jerk". All I said was he is soft WR (which he is) and I get bombarded...

I don't generally post here but you're a douchebag. You keep it up and you won't last long here.

Just some friendly advice that I'm sure you don't want, but you got it.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in a room. You're the ugly fat bitch who won't shut the fuck up so we can beat each other off.

:yahoo:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crock. So how does he feel about targeting WR's? If we let Kam loose on players he could take out a couple of guys before he was ejected in the 1st quarter. It took the Saints an entire half to intentionally take out Harvin. The Seahawks push the limits on the rules but it's sour grapes with some of these guys. If they're going to take away dislodging after the catch then they have to give more leeway to the defenders or the game will turn into arena football. I don't think anybody wants to see that.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Graham is a tight end capable of playing like a wide receiver. His blocking skills are well known to be sub par and the "soft" label is warranted.

However, none of that takes away from the fact that he has put up elite numbers at his position.

I don't think anyone here is gushing over Jimmy Graham. They're just simply pointing out his accomplishments.

Yeah...he's been shut down by LOB but come on...who hasn't been shut down by LOB

Is Larry Fitzgerald soft and weak too because we've shut him down over the past couple of years?

Not sure if this GoldenTate poster is a "troll" seeking confrontation or simply a new poster who just got off the wrong foot with his fellow Seahawk fans.

I'm leaning towards troll but we'll let Harold make that decision

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Graham is a tight end capable of playing like a wide receiver. His blocking skills are well known to be sub par and the "soft" label is warranted.

However, none of that takes away from the fact that he has put up elite numbers at his position.

I don't think anyone here is gushing over Jimmy Graham. They're just simply pointing out his accomplishments.

Yeah...he's been shut down by LOB but come on...who hasn't been shut down by LOB

Is Larry Fitzgerald soft and weak too because we've shut him down over the past couple of years?

Not sure if this GoldenTate poster is a "troll" seeking confrontation or simply a new poster who just got off the wrong foot with his fellow Seahawk fans.

I'm leaning towards troll but we'll let Harold make that decision

I've been wondering about this poster myself, he's been busy on the general board pissing of as many folks as possible. Good to see that others here see the same thing. Stay tuned...you may get a kick out of what is coming up with him.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, what happened to my thread?

I wasnt praising Graham or dogging him. I was just pointing out that the real interview was complimentary and PFT ran away with it and turned it in to something it was not.